| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Love Sandwich
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 17:18:00 -
[31] - Quote
and I'd tell you are walking home, naked..
giddity |

Lakshmii
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
25
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 17:28:00 -
[32] - Quote
Hahaha, I love this concept. Love Sandwich seems *built* to lovingly tend to my starship, so as long as he was accompanied by at least twice as many ladies, I'd allow it ;D a¦á_a¦¦a¦â |

Love Sandwich
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 18:11:00 -
[33] - Quote
I'd lovingly tend to you all night babe |

Weaselior
BUTTECORP INC Goonswarm Federation
137
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 18:12:00 -
[34] - Quote
get outside you pathetic loser jesus |

Weaselior
BUTTECORP INC Goonswarm Federation
137
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 18:13:00 -
[35] - Quote
actually no please avoid human contact forever |

Love Sandwich
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 18:28:00 -
[36] - Quote
Weaselior wrote:actually no please avoid human contact forever
Does it involve you never posting again? |

Weaselior
BUTTECORP INC Goonswarm Federation
140
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 18:30:00 -
[37] - Quote
a man who calls himself 'love sandwich' and posts about fictional scantily-clad space women washing his imaginary space ship, this is the sign of a well-adjusted man who can speak to the opposite sex without stammering and running away, the earth shaking at every step |

Satav
Latinum Exports
33
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 19:06:00 -
[38] - Quote
Weaselior wrote:a man who calls himself 'love sandwich' and posts about fictional scantily-clad space women washing his imaginary space ship, this is the sign of a well-adjusted man who can speak to the opposite sex without stammering and running away, the earth shaking at every step
*detect highperaly* |

Solinuas
Beyond Evil and Good
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 19:45:00 -
[39] - Quote
or somebody who has a well developed sense of humor, one or the other |

Esperio Ferver
PhantomRebels
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 20:50:00 -
[40] - Quote
Can i get him rubbing the blast marks off my spare rifter? |

Asuka Solo
Stark Fujikawa Stark Enterprises
478
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 20:51:00 -
[41] - Quote
I demand my Bikini!
And my Lingerie!
Viva french innovation, liberalism, capitalism, nudism and Blowjobs!
Viva the Gallente Federation!
|

Angel of Night
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.04 21:02:00 -
[42] - Quote
I would take her home and have some quality girl on girl time.
(if next poster is a guy, I will kick his nuts no matter what he has to say) |

Alpheias
Euphoria Released HYDRA RELOADED
74
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 00:04:00 -
[43] - Quote
Asuka Solo wrote:I demand my Bikini!
And my Lingerie!
Viva french innovation, liberalism, capitalism, nudism and Blowjobs!
Viva the Gallente Federation!
Wait.. you requ.. demand a blowjob?
GÖ½ When your ship gets blown to bits GÖ½ And you lose your Faction fits \Gÿ+/ Don't worry GÖ¬ GÖ½ GÖ¬ GÖ½ GÖ½ GÖ¬ GÖ½ GÖ¬ Be Happy \Gÿ+/ |

Headerman
Quovis Shadow of xXDEATHXx
143
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 00:14:00 -
[44] - Quote
Hand you a soapy bucket of water and a sponge and say 'get cleanin' [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/bebnf8.jpg[/img] |

Asuka Solo
Stark Fujikawa Stark Enterprises
495
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 04:44:00 -
[45] - Quote
The gay bar is that way ->
Alpheias wrote:Asuka Solo wrote:I demand my Bikini!
And my Lingerie!
Viva french innovation, liberalism, capitalism, nudism and Blowjobs!
Viva the Gallente Federation!
Wait.. you requ.. demand a blowjob?
Indeed hunny. It aint against the EULA ;) |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
13
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 06:46:00 -
[46] - Quote
Nice that you removed that shirt. It's so unfair that Amarr aren't allowed to wear it... I should had never left X3: Reunion |

Phekal Matters
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 09:55:00 -
[47] - Quote
Throw rocks and see if they bounce off the Botoxed skin. |

Nel Gardier
Time Sync
8
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 10:31:00 -
[48] - Quote
Phekal Matters wrote:Throw rocks and see if they bounce off the Botoxed skin. Or pouty, plump, collagen injected lips.
|

My Postman
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
7
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 11:31:00 -
[49] - Quote
Smile! |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
13
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 13:08:00 -
[50] - Quote
I can understand why you are your own postman. You make blind's eyes bleed. I should had never left X3: Reunion |

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
288
|
Posted - 2011.10.05 15:04:00 -
[51] - Quote
It will be like the end of the HTFU video all over again. Dulce et decorum est pro imperium mori. |

Trin Xi
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.08 06:24:00 -
[52] - Quote
Satav wrote:What would you do if you saw the Avatar above you in a bikini? Back away slowly so as not to startle the crazy man into attacking. |

Satav
Latinum Exports
49
|
Posted - 2011.10.08 15:03:00 -
[53] - Quote
smile..... and ......... smile some more. |

Deviana Sevidon
Panta-Rhei Butterfly Effect Alliance
29
|
Posted - 2011.10.08 15:05:00 -
[54] - Quote
Just stay there for a moment, while I grab a handgrenade. |

Satav
Latinum Exports
50
|
Posted - 2011.10.08 15:07:00 -
[55] - Quote
Deviana Sevidon wrote:Just stay there for a moment, while I grab a handgrenade.
"Blessed be thy holy hand grenade!"     |

Satav
Latinum Exports
54
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 17:33:00 -
[56] - Quote
all is fair in love and war. |

Cynter DeVries
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 19:30:00 -
[57] - Quote
Chortle... I think that's the right word... yes, chortle. |

La Rena
Snow Fox Inc.
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 20:26:00 -
[58] - Quote
not sure if to be happy to see boobs bigger then my ex, or freaked by the face of a cougar |

Lindt Elgorriaga
Chocolate latex and leather Social Club
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 20:34:00 -
[59] - Quote
You look well...so many steroids?? |

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
26
|
Posted - 2011.10.11 21:50:00 -
[60] - Quote
So, now I am thinking now of Elgorriaga chocolate with walnuts... I should had never left X3: Reunion |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |