| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ravenhand
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 12:26:00 -
[1]
Hello all, I am looking for a more functional explanation of the trading skills ôProcurementö and ôMarketingö. I have read there descriptions and I am looking for practical examples. I wish to fully utilize these skills and would appreciate any additional information any one can provide. 
|

Nicholai Pestot
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 12:53:00 -
[2]
Procurement:
Allows you to place buy orders on the market at locations other than the one you are currently at.
Without this skill you can only place buy orders at the station you are currently docked at (though the order remains after you leave)
Each additional level of the skill increase the range at which you can do so.Max range is 'region'
Marketing:
The same, but for selling stuff  I have supped the milk of human kindness, and discovered i am lactose intolerant |

Ravenhand
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 13:21:00 -
[3]
Ok, so if I have Cap Re-Charger 1Æs at station X, and I put 20 of them on the market at 40K isk. From station X, I put 15 of them on the market in station Y (2 jumps away) for 35K isk. Again from station X I put 12 of them on the market in station Z (4 jumps away) for 40K isk. How will they appear on the market screens of stations Y and Z? Will all stations within the 5 jump range (Marketing skill lvl 2) show these orders as green highlighted orders? 
|

Ravenhand
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 13:24:00 -
[4]
Am I getting Procurement (buy orders) and Marketing (sell orders) mixed up. I have only seen the green highlighting in the ôBuy Orderö section of the Marketing screen?
|

Calio
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 14:16:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Ravenhand Ok, so if I have Cap Re-Charger 1Æs at station X, and I put 20 of them on the market at 40K isk. From station X, I put 15 of them on the market in station Y (2 jumps away) for 35K isk. Again from station X I put 12 of them on the market in station Z (4 jumps away) for 40K isk. How will they appear on the market screens of stations Y and Z? Will all stations within the 5 jump range (Marketing skill lvl 2) show these orders as green highlighted orders? 
You misunderstand the system. If the items are at station X, you can only sell them from station X. The skill determines how far from station X you can be and still place the sell order remotely (without the skill you have to be at the station to place the sell order). There is currently no skill (afik) that allows you to sell items at a station other than the one at which they are located physically.
"Those people who think they know everything are a real annoyance to those of us who do" (Issac Assimov) |

Ravenhand
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 14:28:00 -
[6]
Ok, so based on my sanaro above and your comments I would have to fly to the three stations deposit the quantities mentioned in appropriate hangers. I could then initiate the sell orders from any ware within the 5 jump limit. 
|

F'nog
|
Posted - 2005.04.26 19:43:00 -
[7]
There's a separate skill you can get that will let you sell orders remotely. Maybe it's "Remote Selling" but I doubt it. Just look through on market and you should see it.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |