| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Demetrius Carnigie
|
Posted - 2005.04.29 14:55:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Bad'Boy
Originally by: Demetrius Carnigie My Enyo happily tanked a Demios.
Whats the Armor Rep equivilant of the Gistii SB? Pith or whatevee?
no way, unless deimos pilot was some kind of noob...or had mining lasers
Its true, tech II and everything i think, but in thier defence they went using nos otherwise it wouldnt have lasted long :p
|

DARTHxFREE
|
Posted - 2005.04.29 16:35:00 -
[32]
enyo is good,...but ishkur is betar
any 3 med slot ship can run a blaster/web/nos/jammer/ab and win 1v1 rail's are poo :-(
>:-E3 !!!rrraY I'm an anti pirate,...life's the wrong way round. |

Trevedian
|
Posted - 2005.04.29 18:17:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Demetrius Carnigie My Enyo happily tanked a Demios.
Whats the Armor Rep equivilant of the Gistii SB? Pith or whatevee?
As for the Amarr, Retributions can tank very well too. I like my Enyo better, but they aren't so very different.
Sex0r > you're bounty turns me on.. you seem like the kind of amarrian to dominate me
|

LUKEC
|
Posted - 2005.04.29 19:21:00 -
[34]
that0s some strong **** you are using... enyos go down nicely to thoraxes.
|

Rapturea
|
Posted - 2005.04.29 21:02:00 -
[35]
enyos go down to thorax's eh? time and place.
When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. -jack handy |

Spuki
|
Posted - 2005.04.29 21:43:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Rapturea enyos go down to thorax's eh? time and place.
As usual, it depends on the fitting. A nos or energy neutraliser on the thorax means the end of any assault frig. On the other side, thorax with 5 rails only will have much difficulties in breaking enyos tank.
|

Nova Ivanova
|
Posted - 2005.04.30 20:22:00 -
[37]
Upon further having dealt with Harpy's versus my Enyo in Solo combat I have come to agree with many of the earlier statements in favor or the Harpy.
I had a 1v1 that could not have been any closer against Tekal (from M3G4 corp.) in his harpy and it was down to the wire.
The first time we fought was at 35-45km and he was doing more damage in part to the harpy's range bonus.
The second time we fought was at 5-15km and with the help of one of my light drones, I barely edged him out. I should have stayed closer to him because of the enyos tracking bonus, but I was using 150mm II's and he was using 125mmII's so I tried to move to my optimal when I probably would have been better off staying in close.
My cap was completely exhausted after this battle and my armor was almost completely stripped too. He was using T2 mods, and I'd hate to fight a Harpy with Gist loot unless it was in super close.
|

Bad'Boy
|
Posted - 2005.04.30 22:21:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Demetrius Carnigie
Originally by: Bad'Boy
Originally by: Demetrius Carnigie My Enyo happily tanked a Demios.
Whats the Armor Rep equivilant of the Gistii SB? Pith or whatevee?
no way, unless deimos pilot was some kind of noob...or had mining lasers
Its true, tech II and everything i think, but in thier defence they went using nos otherwise it wouldnt have lasted long :p
was he using rails?
B.A.D.B.O.Y.: Biomechanical Android Designed for Battle and Online Yelling
"Bad Boys,Bad Boys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when WE come for yoU"
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |