| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Acix
|
Posted - 2003.07.21 18:05:00 -
[1]
You did not just put that there.............
News from this weekend. July 20, 2003 The pirate known as thebinary was stopped from gate camping in his battleship today. Cheers all around for making the dog run with his tail between his legs. Eve Marshals lead a fleet of 10+ cruisers entered the system, and moved the fleet into postion to take out the gate camping pirate. Seeing this force warping in the pirate in his Battleship decided it would be in his best interests to jump through the gate. Carebears I think not............... Everyone hates a gate camper, we take it on ourselves to rid space of this type of pirate. Those that would like our help in opening trade routes please contact Ruulex DeMors. SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

Acix
|
Posted - 2003.07.21 18:07:00 -
[2]
I do like the name of you corp, "Sharks WIth Fricking Laser Beams". I can't read that name and not hear Dr. Evil saying it. SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

Acix
|
Posted - 2003.08.05 23:28:00 -
[3]
More members that aren't Minmatar!!!!! Any Minmatars out there that want to join?!?!?!?
I should get some kind of scholarship program started for minmatar's wanting to join. Or something just to get at least one more Minmatar. I feel like i stick out like a sore thumb here; like when I go to china town in RL for takeout and I am the only person over 6 feet tall around. SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

Acix
|
Posted - 2003.08.06 00:20:00 -
[4]
I'm just giving the corp a hard time. Its funny to have a group this big and only have one minmatar. SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

Acix
|
Posted - 2003.08.06 01:05:00 -
[5]
Yeah its kinda fun at the corp gatherings to pick up all the girls. The arm wrestling contests are pretty stupid, they should just give me the prize right off the bat. I feel kinda bad about it like I am picking on my little sister or something. Maybe I should also start some sort of fittness program. The others all seem to look not well fed, or like they are strung out on different sorts of drugs; maybe from playing video games too much late at night. Guys you might want to start getting some sun, your paleness is starting to blind me.
All in good fun................. SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |

Acix
|
Posted - 2003.08.07 18:34:00 -
[6]
Haunty, we Brutors don't claim you as Minmatar. Really most other Minmatar are afraid to be around your type, don't want to catch whatever makes you look so sickly. HEHE SNIGG is now officially open for business. We are a merc corp looking for contracts. For more info click below http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=68313 |
| |
|