| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.06.16 22:24:00 -
[31]
Kehmor has instructed me to post the following:
Now that Mebrithiel Ju'wien has pulled out I want to be Miss Bleak.
(kehmor cant post because hes banned)
|

Falbala
|
Posted - 2005.06.17 04:53:00 -
[32]
Welcome to LordHong in the organizing team. I have mentioned your name here.
Yes, we Gallentes take these foolish matters very seriously Mebriethel. These events are a great opportunity to meet important business people in the region, an the very nice candidates will attract a lot of promo.. I mean a lot of attention .
|

Kaleigh Doyle
|
Posted - 2005.06.17 05:06:00 -
[33]
Is this a business opportunity or an appreciation for aesthetics?
As a servant of the latter, I'd like to participate in any way I'm able. I was the head organizer of the GLB Beauty Test for some months, and may be able to provide some insight in the world of physical beauty.
Oh, and I'd be more than happy to represent the Pure Blind or Placid Regions if able. I can be found at either with some frequency. 
rawr, xoxo
|

Falbala
|
Posted - 2005.06.17 06:54:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Falbala on 17/06/2005 06:57:42 These are excellent news . I add you to the list of organizers Kaleigh. Yes I remember this test, it was very good. The main difference I see is that I want this one to be a live event. We will open a special communication channel for the elections after the jury and candidates have been gathered.
The business part concerns the jury, I thought it should be composed of VIPs of the region to elect he candidates. However as the organizer you will select the jury yourself, so we don't need to argue about this.
The aesthetics part is related to the candidates. Do you want your word into candidates selection? You can discuss with Speedoman about this.
Both regions you mentioned are open, so you can organize for the one you prefer or the two. We still need more organizers, specially Amarr and Minmattar.
|

Mad Scorpion
|
Posted - 2005.06.18 12:29:00 -
[35]
Hey, I am as non-partial as they come. I offer my help in organizing, judging or setting up media and aftersales merchandising.
Mad Scorpion
|

couger malthas
|
Posted - 2005.06.18 16:42:00 -
[36]
Edited by: couger malthas on 18/06/2005 16:43:03
|

lesra talon
|
Posted - 2005.06.18 16:43:00 -
[37]
Walks in and starts to turn around and shows off Why not me? look i am a very lovely person and well im amarr so i have lots of ritches Im perfict for this compitition
|

Jenna Fear
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 06:27:00 -
[38]
Let me know when you are ready for candidates to apply. ----------------------------------- "You Know And I Know... The Spears Are In Our Sides..." Jenna Fear |

Killandra Darkheart
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 06:28:00 -
[39]
I will also be keeping an eye on this. ------------------- Killandra Darkheart |

mirel yirrin
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 20:14:00 -
[40]
Edited by: mirel yirrin on 19/06/2005 20:15:03 But I am teh sex0r....
I would like to also enter this competition..
------------------------------------------- 05.05.05 16:22 [Notify} Combat Your Mega pulse Laser 2 strikes bunny, wrecking for 983.2 dmg . ... <<< Now Bunny is made of ash >:D .. |

Laendra
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 14:32:00 -
[41]
mmmm, competition. I think between Tinkers and I, we could eliminate all need for further judging 
btw, I hope modesty isn't a requirement  ------------------- |

Tinkers
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 15:00:00 -
[42]
Did I hear someone mention my name????
God Laendra the things I could do to those lips of yours 
|

Mdar
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 16:37:00 -
[43]
I'm going to toss my vote in with Tinkers.
[other comments withheld]
|

Mrs Pleazure
|
Posted - 2005.06.30 05:53:00 -
[44]
Edited by: Mrs Pleazure on 30/06/2005 05:57:35
 You... all of you... you who hunger so for what I give, but cannot bear to see such power in a woman. You call God's greatest gift... ourselves, our yearning, our need to love... you call it filth and sin and heresy.
|

Caytlyn Rose
|
Posted - 2005.07.01 04:03:00 -
[45]
I think I'd like to enter......
And it is great to see more RL women :) I'm one :)
|

Reiisha
|
Posted - 2005.07.20 11:25:00 -
[46]
Maybe Miss Delve would add something to the mix.... *snickers*
Reiisha's Skills |

Gregth
|
Posted - 2005.07.20 18:12:00 -
[47]
Edited by: Gregth on 20/07/2005 18:13:01 Hm, I still don't understand the point of this though...
"Oh sorry, did my fingernail slip on your pretty face?"

|

Amarula
|
Posted - 2005.07.21 12:34:00 -
[48]
Any chance for a Table-dancing freedom-fighter to join?  ---------------
|

Mordax Ibrium
|
Posted - 2005.07.22 03:18:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Mordax Ibrium on 22/07/2005 03:18:43 I would vote for Kaleigh Doyle.
|

Phoenicia
|
Posted - 2005.08.04 15:26:00 -
[50]
Edited by: Phoenicia on 04/08/2005 15:29:24 Oh my...
*cough*
I would like to run for Miss Detorid Shield. Assuming of course my corporation will allow me the time off, and you can get judges out there (You should speak to the .5. about that, they can give you access to like... 8 regions down there).
I know it¦s still early, but I just wanna get this in now. Being an *all natural blonde* and all, I may forget to sign up when the ball¦s rolling  ---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---
|

Admiral IceBlock
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 11:06:00 -
[51]
contact me ingame, ill offer my services. :)
"We brake for nobody"
|

Wild Rho
|
Posted - 2005.08.14 14:48:00 -
[52]
I vote for duhoh!
|

Komisches
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 06:51:00 -
[53]
1 vote each for Ms Adrielle Firewalker, Queen of the Minmatar, and Lady Kitaria, Jewel of Metropolis. ---
|

Justin Cody
|
Posted - 2005.08.15 07:07:00 -
[54]
/hacks Galnet
I nominate Snookiebear for the position of Ms. Genesis and Countessa for the position of ms. Aridia
/signs off
|

Agricola Augusta
|
Posted - 2005.08.18 11:04:00 -
[55]
I elect myself as Miss Amamake/Heimatar, read my ingame bio for my portfolio of pics. Any other candidates for the system/region must fight for the right!.
Yours Sincerely,
Agricola Augusta (High Priestess)
|

Cloue
|
Posted - 2005.08.18 13:02:00 -
[56]
Where is my crown? 
|

Eddie Izzard
|
Posted - 2005.08.20 01:29:00 -
[57]
Are Executive Transvestites allowed? 
|

Adonis 4174
|
Posted - 2005.08.24 21:46:00 -
[58]
Edited by: Adonis 4174 on 24/08/2005 21:46:22 No.
----- if you don’t want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON’T post on a forum that she reads. |

Milla Lei
|
Posted - 2005.10.12 06:25:00 -
[59]
This is sounding very cool! 
Let me know when me an'sis can submit our entries. I'll prove to her that my sugar is sweeter. 
|

Siren Shiva
|
Posted - 2005.10.12 07:11:00 -
[60]
There already is an official Miss Eve, but I wouldnt mind another assistant. Sounds fun 
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |