| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.26 21:00:00 -
[31]
lets keep this thread at top: Bump 
|

No Fate
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 02:42:00 -
[32]
"doesnt discribe us all"
true , lol
evry1 in NY meets up by that clock, lol its definatly a good spot, especially if some1 will have a sign )
ehm, may b some1 will leave a phone number just in case ))) ill try to be there if ill have no work at that time )
|

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 14:57:00 -
[33]
Ive got family in Staten Island, maybe I can try to make it up there and meet up with you guys.
u think i can sniper mine if i buy a geddon and fit it with sensor boosters and miners? -gizli |

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.27 21:28:00 -
[34]
come up if you can Tre, this meet is going to be pretty big I figure by the time that the 16th comes around.
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 11:00:00 -
[35]
ok lets bump this thread back up top.
|

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 13:05:00 -
[36]
Anyone have any suggestions on a bar to get hammered at afterward?  Upper East side has a ton of places we could chill at.
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 17:50:00 -
[37]
never really go on the upper east side, but well follow you anywhere danks if you come in that potato suit :)
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.06.29 17:50:00 -
[38]
i'll bring the trees ____________________ |

Calderio
|
Posted - 2005.06.30 01:11:00 -
[39]
well i just requested that weekend off from work and cashed a nice check so it looks like im game.
|

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.06.30 13:44:00 -
[40]
Originally by: IamBen never really go on the upper east side, but well follow you anywhere danks if you come in that potato suit :)
Well, I don't really have the suit... my sig is just what happens when you let Riz get creative. I suppose I could find one somewhere though 
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.07.03 14:56:00 -
[41]
ok lets bump this back up to the top.
|

Tamayo
|
Posted - 2005.07.05 23:24:00 -
[42]
Yay !!
Only been playing for about 2 months or so, but I live in Manhattan...I'll be there 
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.07.06 02:15:00 -
[43]
excellent Tam! We'll see you there. Its getting close.
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.07.07 23:51:00 -
[44]
less than ten days away now. 
|

Two Minds
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 06:42:00 -
[45]
bump this back up. This saturday its on guys :)
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 13:27:00 -
[46]
Have a lovely time mates, seeing I am in Pennsylvania and couldnt book a place to say in time I will have to miss the meet. Have a lovely time though 
|

SilentIa
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 17:35:00 -
[47]
I will be there!
|

Xodius Raldari
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 18:08:00 -
[48]
Nothing has changed here. I am still good to go.
|

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 19:05:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Xyliana Have a lovely time mates, seeing I am in Pennsylvania and couldnt book a place to say in time I will have to miss the meet. Have a lovely time though 
You couldn't find a place to stay in all of NY??
|

Miglet
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 20:27:00 -
[50]
Edited by: Miglet on 11/07/2005 20:28:10 Cant make it
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 20:29:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Danks
You couldn't find a place to stay in all of NY??
Ah well a friend of mine was going to book a place but just confirmed last night that they cant go 
|

Calderio
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 15:36:00 -
[52]
place to stay??? I hear last call is 5 am up there, I fully intend on using the hole night to get krunked and sleep on the train back home.
|

Calderio
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 15:45:00 -
[53]
btw there is a ingame channel now called "NYMEET"
|

Tao Zero
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 15:57:00 -
[54]
Lets also pass around our Instant messenger info.
I use trillian but my info for each IM client is below.
Tauferre = yahoo&AOL Taozero = MSN
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 17:15:00 -
[55]
Edited by: Zachios Primos on 12/07/2005 17:16:22 still good to go here also, AIM: xrideordiex
am only gonna be able to hang out for about an hour; headin up to the hamptons ____________________ |

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 17:20:00 -
[56]
aight sounds good, its 1:00 PM in afternoon. Yeah might as well start drinking early :)
|

Tao Zero
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 19:48:00 -
[57]
want to plan to grab a late lunch after we meet up?
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 17:08:00 -
[58]
couple more days!
BUMP ____________________ |

Two Minds
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 19:20:00 -
[59]
Yeah lunch definitely
|

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2005.07.16 17:02:00 -
[60]
Edited by: PaulAtreides on 16/07/2005 18:34:21 gonna be late, ill try catch up at 2nd ave deli.
edit: couldn't find you guys. got bored of waiting outside and left. have fun 
Want to work for me? |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |