| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.18 21:51:00 -
[1]
Allright date is set. Hope to see as many people as possible. Contact me if you need more info or see the other thread*
|

Miglet
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 12:32:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Miglet on 19/06/2005 12:31:47 I should be there, plan on taking the train up from PA and spending the weekend in New York, so whats happening have a venue you are going to or are you just going to play in the station 
|

Two Minds
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 14:26:00 -
[3]
2nd ave deli :)
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 14:27:00 -
[4]
GF's account* But yeah second ave deli is where I think we'll get some lunch. Its not going to be a big group and theres 20 million places to eat in new york. So we should be allright :)
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 22:33:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Xyliana on 19/06/2005 22:33:15 I am sure I can take the train up for the weekend
|

Calderio
|
Posted - 2005.06.20 01:59:00 -
[6]
im thinking about showing up, but there needs to be some bar action going on
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.20 14:27:00 -
[7]
I am sure we can manage that! Show up mate, should be alot of fun.
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.06.20 15:50:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Calderio im thinking about showing up, but there needs to be some bar action going on
I am sure us 21 and overs can sort something out  |

Xodius Raldari
|
Posted - 2005.06.20 18:52:00 -
[9]
I'm in (but only if Caldario brings his inflatable sheep)
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.06.20 19:38:00 -
[10]
one of ya'll is buyin me a drink, i aint 21 but i'm close enough damnit :-P ____________________ |

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2005.06.21 03:15:00 -
[11]
Haaaar! I'll be there.
Want to work for me? |

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.06.21 10:55:00 -
[12]
This should work for me.
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.06.21 14:29:00 -
[13]
looks like we might have a nice crowd ____________________ |

VonKaplanek III
|
Posted - 2005.06.21 15:04:00 -
[14]
Edited by: VonKaplanek III on 21/06/2005 15:05:04 Edited by: VonKaplanek III on 21/06/2005 15:04:49 OMG smegheads, sharks and Botox live in New York ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.21 15:38:00 -
[15]
Edited by: IamBen on 21/06/2005 15:38:15 looks like were are gonna have a good turnout. I'll spam out some eve-mails to remind everyone as the day gets closer. Zachios i'll smuggle you a girly drink*
|

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2005.06.21 23:04:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Danks This should work for me.
Danks... are you gonna come as that thing in your sig? 
Want to work for me? |

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 00:18:00 -
[17]
Originally by: PaulAtreides
Originally by: Danks This should work for me.
Danks... are you gonna come as that thing in your sig? 
Haha nah I'll just be me. My sig is a bit of Riz creativity :)
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 16:55:00 -
[18]
Edited by: IamBen on 22/06/2005 16:55:27 lets keep this thread up-top or better yet can we sticky this?
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 17:06:00 -
[19]
a corona or a long island iced tea will work for me thank you very much :P
____________________ |

Core Bash
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 18:55:00 -
[20]
I was born in Manhattan and now live in Westchester (a mere 45 minute train ride). I wanna come! á
|

Zachios Primos
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 19:08:00 -
[21]
where in westchester I'm from there as well. Larchmont ____________________ |

Miglet
|
Posted - 2005.06.23 11:36:00 -
[22]
ah good sounds like it will be a good time, is there a chat channel on eve for the meet?
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.23 12:46:00 -
[23]
I havent made a chat channel yet but i will try and eve-mail everyone as the day gets closer.
|

Mezmezire
|
Posted - 2005.06.24 12:38:00 -
[24]
yeah, at last ill be there, and same for me, one of u gotta buy me a beer ) its gonna be like a 20 min walk for me. btw how we gonna recognize each other ? lol hopefully gonna b fun... looking forward to that
|

No Fate
|
Posted - 2005.06.24 13:39:00 -
[25]
yeah, at last ill be there, and same for me, one of u gotta buy me a beer ) its gonna be like a 20 min walk for me. btw how we gonna recognize each other ? lol hopefully gonna b fun... looking forward to that |

Tao Zero
|
Posted - 2005.06.24 16:34:00 -
[26]
I live in New Jersey and would be interested in coming. Exactly where do we meet? GCS isnt exactly small.
|

Miglet
|
Posted - 2005.06.24 20:24:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Miglet on 24/06/2005 20:26:06 Edited by: Miglet on 24/06/2005 20:25:33
Anyone else heading up from Pennsylvania, thinking of taking the train the day before
|

Xyliana
|
Posted - 2005.06.24 20:25:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Xyliana on 24/06/2005 20:24:47
Originally by: No Fate btw how we gonna recognize each other ? lol
I will be the pale nerdy looking one 
|

IamBen
|
Posted - 2005.06.25 18:02:00 -
[29]
I will have a sign that says EVE-ONLINE. I'll be standing in the middle of the main terminal with the high ceiling next to the information booth where the clock is. That should be a good spot to meet up hopefully.
|

Danks
|
Posted - 2005.06.25 22:40:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Xyliana Edited by: Xyliana on 24/06/2005 20:24:47
Originally by: No Fate btw how we gonna recognize each other ? lol
I will be the pale nerdy looking one 
Doesn't that describe us all 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |