| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Hawklan
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 00:35:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Hawklan on 19/06/2005 00:37:00 I can say with authority that Jonathon (Lonestar Security Services, Xelas Alliance) is only trying to fleece his own pockets with isk n power.(some things dont change)
I should know as i have been in the same corp as him, and when we left him while he was in TECHMIN (HINT) he spat out a lot of hate to us.
Be under no illusion this guy has no thought for the Alliance, of which he will turn every1 against each other, and will rob you at will, if given the chance.
Finally i would like to add that he did fancy himslef as a bit of a DJ just a pity he is red rotten on the wheels of Steel and i am sure some of you will remember his favourite saying on EVE radio "Techmin - a corp you can trust" pffff.
|

ParMizaN
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 00:47:00 -
[2]
This is going to be a nice thread...
Perhaps provide some evidence? ------------------
Run and fall or stand in line, in the end what's your's is mine |

Cochise
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 01:24:00 -
[3]
Originally by: ParMizaN This is going to be a nice thread...
Perhaps provide some evidence?
Ditto, because talk is way to cheap here.
|

Obidios
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 01:36:00 -
[4]
ohnoes... Well the north has always been currupt and weak, no change there. -----------------
|

Kalened
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 01:56:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Kalened on 19/06/2005 01:56:36
Originally by: Obidios ohnoes... Well the north has always been currupt and weak, no change there.
Can someone ban Obidios from the forums for trolling? jeeze dont you get sick of it?
|

Obidios
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 01:58:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Obidios on 19/06/2005 01:59:58
Originally by: Kalened Edited by: Kalened on 19/06/2005 01:56:36
Originally by: Obidios ohnoes... Well the north has always been currupt and weak, no change there.
Can someone ban Obidios from the forums for trolling? jeeze dont you get sick of it?
Eh? so the forums is against free speach lately, eh? I was in PA I know how the North was and mostly still is.
edit, is=was -----------------
|

Darken Two
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:14:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Obidios Edited by: Obidios on 19/06/2005 01:59:58
Originally by: Kalened Edited by: Kalened on 19/06/2005 01:56:36
Originally by: Obidios ohnoes... Well the north has always been currupt and weak, no change there.
Can someone ban Obidios from the forums for trolling? jeeze dont you get sick of it?
Eh? so the forums is against free speach lately, eh? I was in PA I know how the North was and mostly still is.
edit, is=was
Big words....be careful you are using up your quota of smartass comments for the entire year with this one thread alone. You being a member of the group you are currently affiliated with, which btw is probably the most pitiful group of gamers ever to play any mmorpg, shouldn't be one to pass judgement on others.
Why dont you just DIE DIE DIE !!!!
In the Immortal words of Kayosoni (and where applicable)
"This thread sucks. 2 Newb corps trying to make themselves look good... ugh"
|

Obidios
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:17:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Darken Two
Originally by: Obidios Edited by: Obidios on 19/06/2005 01:59:58
Originally by: Kalened Edited by: Kalened on 19/06/2005 01:56:36
Originally by: Obidios ohnoes... Well the north has always been currupt and weak, no change there.
Can someone ban Obidios from the forums for trolling? jeeze dont you get sick of it?
Eh? so the forums is against free speach lately, eh? I was in PA I know how the North was and mostly still is.
edit, is=was
Big words....be careful you are using up your quota of smartass comments for the entire year with this one thread alone. You being a member of the group you are currently affiliated with, which btw is probably the most pitiful group of gamers ever to play any mmorpg, shouldn't be one to pass judgement on others.
Oh, a forum *****, Hiya! You're one to give the big words comment. -----------------
|

pershphanie
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:20:00 -
[9]
Edited by: pershphanie on 19/06/2005 03:20:46
|

Spiff Jones
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:22:00 -
[10]
this will be a mighty friendly thread indeed! and its totally justifiable that because you were in the PA you can call the whole north weak and corrupt... new sig coming soon...
|

Stormfront
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:47:00 -
[11]
Plz BAN Spliff Jones. I don't agree with his opinion.
|

Leno
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:53:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Stormfront Plz BAN Spliff Jones. I don't agree with his opinion.
I do b/c spiff is cool and considering the what, 3 other alliances in the north besides xelas and PA how can u make such broad gernalizations. Like me saying, oh i killed a guy in C-E they are therefore bad pvpers which anyone with a brain cell knows is a false generalization. ---------------
RIP - Smoske, My Friend
Coasterbrian > babies are good, especially raw Coasterbrian > soft and crunchy at the same time
|

Obidios
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:55:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Leno
Originally by: Stormfront Plz BAN Spliff Jones. I don't agree with his opinion.
I do b/c spiff is cool and considering the what, 3 other alliances in the north besides xelas and PA how can u make such broad gernalizations. Like me saying, oh i killed a guy in C-E they are therefore bad pvpers which anyone with a brain cell knows is a false generalization.
I can with the "was" part, because I've fault them all from PA and now again from [5] -----------------
|

Noob Esquire
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 03:59:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Kalened Edited by: Kalened on 19/06/2005 01:56:36
Originally by: Obidios ohnoes... Well the north has always been currupt and weak, no change there.
Can someone ban Obidios from the forums for trolling? jeeze dont you get sick of it?
Someone is bitter about getting pwn't today.
Xendie PWN's Himself
**President of the Xendie/Malken Society for Advanced Thought** |

Darken Two
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 04:45:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Obidios Edited by: Obidios on 19/06/2005 03:59:02
Originally by: Leno
Originally by: Stormfront Plz BAN Spliff Jones. I don't agree with his opinion.
I do b/c spiff is cool and considering the what, 3 other alliances in the north besides xelas and PA how can u make such broad gernalizations. Like me saying, oh i killed a guy in C-E they are therefore bad pvpers which anyone with a brain cell knows is a false generalization.
I can with the "was" part, because I've fought them all from PA and now again from [5]
Oh really? You were in the PA for about two months. You character was also about 2 months old at that point.
You have made a sweeping generalisation about thousands of players who play the game from the northern part of the eve galaxy and yet you see nothing wrong in making said generalisation. You really are roleplaying your braindead [5] podpilot part to perfection.
In return, is it ok if I brand all of [5] as "racist asshats", and while I'm at it, I'll just genralise to include all your mining slaves and other allies like ASCN.
Thank you for dragging down the IQ of the entire eve population with your moronic statements on the forums.
And please can I have an autograph.
Why dont you just DIE DIE DIE !!!!
In the Immortal words of Kayosoni (and where applicable)
"This thread sucks. 2 Newb corps trying to make themselves look good... ugh"
|

Spiff Jones
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 05:12:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Leno
Originally by: Stormfront Plz BAN Spliff Jones. I don't agree with his opinion.
I do b/c spiff is cool and considering the what, 3 other alliances in the north besides xelas and PA how can u make such broad gernalizations. Like me saying, oh i killed a guy in C-E they are therefore bad pvpers which anyone with a brain cell knows is a false generalization.
/me <3 leno!
new sig coming soon...
|

Kaemonn
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 05:52:00 -
[17]
Lets keep this flame free please. Play Nice.
|

Darken Two
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 05:55:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Kaemonn Lets keep this flame free please. Play Nice.
Wow you're cool. Obdios abusing everyone in the north is ok but me saying obdios has brought down the IQ level of the eve community is obviously a flame. Excellent moderating dude.
And no I dont want to send anything to [email protected] or whaterver.
Why dont you just DIE DIE DIE !!!!
In the Immortal words of Kayosoni (and where applicable)
"This thread sucks. 2 Newb corps trying to make themselves look good... ugh"
|

Leno
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 06:23:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Darken Two
Originally by: Kaemonn Lets keep this flame free please. Play Nice.
Wow you're cool. Obdios abusing everyone in the north is ok but me saying obdios has brought down the IQ level of the eve community is obviously a flame. Excellent moderating dude.
And no I dont want to send anything to [email protected] or whaterver.
well even tho i think obidios is wrong is an excuse to act like a child. There are forum rules which u are required to follow, one of which is not flaming other ppl and if you do have a problem with it you are required to use the proper chanals or suck it up.
Quit being such a little kid about it like so many others on this forum who flame so much, i mean come on, what kind of adults act this way? Not the people I know that is for sure. ---------------
RIP - Smoske, My Friend
Coasterbrian > babies are good, especially raw Coasterbrian > soft and crunchy at the same time
|

Dante Tvarsan
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 07:19:00 -
[20]
this is like popcorn...  
|

Jacques Archambault
|
Posted - 2005.06.19 07:37:00 -
[21]
Now, Kaemonn has already asked you to keep it friendly, but I've had to clean up this thread again.
Threads with these types of topics generally lead to a great deal of mud slinging, trolling, flaming - the works.
Also, discussion of moderator actions is not permitted on the forums. Instead, please email us at [email protected].
Locked.
{The Forum Rules} | {Email Us!} |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |