| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nikuno
Atomic Heroes The G0dfathers
74
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 10:56:00 -
[1] - Quote
For dictors it has to be........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY1m5bsqAIc&feature=related |

Neridah Tanz
Rifterlings Damu'Khonde
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 11:08:00 -
[2] - Quote
Gummi! 
last time i pvped (granted this was months ago) in frig/cruiser class ships mind, I liked this I Fink U Freeky by Die Antwoord |

luZk
x13 Whores in space
89
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 11:15:00 -
[3] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc |

Andreus Ixiris
Mixed Metaphor
1532
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 11:21:00 -
[4] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjAynwq_1So
Psybient all the way in wormhole space, baby. Mane 614
|

Robertina Bering
Local resources exhausted
61
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 11:40:00 -
[5] - Quote
Low/nullsec theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wtIIT9hMU
Highsec theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K9jBL2syJ8 |

HVAC Repairman
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
353
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 11:48:00 -
[6] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsj15wPpjLY
five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred frigates Follow me on twitter |

Lipbite
Express Hauler
582
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 11:52:00 -
[7] - Quote
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead for sober PvP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bfseWNmlds
or Callista from Mass Effect 2 for PvE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHscfRZty8
or classic Strobe for PvE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKi9Z-f6qX4
or KLF: America for PvP with alcohol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGj9h8ggCc |

Solstice Project
Join me if you hate people
2525
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:05:00 -
[8] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
So predictable. Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire |

Mc Scam
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
12
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:12:00 -
[9] - Quote
When 'working' in Jita sometimes I listen to "I robbed a goon"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBY-72hN4hE&feature=related |

Randolph Rothstein
whatever corp.
311
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:17:00 -
[10] - Quote
i listen to epic sax guy 10 hours
but sometimes i want something different so i listen to the badger song 10 hours |

Vojk
Diminished Responsibility
235
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:25:00 -
[11] - Quote
In space, no one can hear you Skrillex. |

Felicity Love
STARKRAFT
143
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:28:00 -
[12] - Quote
While I'm doing PI and Market-Indy stuff.... Kraftwerk. The original stuff, including "Autobahn". 
YMMV.
Autobahn ! |

Sergeant Acht Scultz
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
451
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:29:00 -
[13] - Quote
Getting old'ish but still nice
 |

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
2086
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:34:00 -
[14] - Quote
I listen to symphonies when I head to ship pvp. Quite a rush when people are shooting at each other to 'Hall of the Mountain King'. |

Scrindle Kavees
Vengeful Swan
38
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:35:00 -
[15] - Quote
The wheels on the bus go round and round. |

Dave stark
1490
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:36:00 -
[16] - Quote
i listen to the radio, because i'm too lazy to pick my own songs and the presenters talking makes me feel less alone. "100k for notifications of stupidity, i love this bounty system." |

Carribean Queen
Vadimus Quarrier Works The Big Dirty
13
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:38:00 -
[17] - Quote
the Twin Peaks soundtrack. It's kitchy enough, but also ominous in its own way.... |

Rek Seven
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exhale.
560
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:44:00 -
[18] - Quote
Sometimes right before a roam i listen to the following 'clam before the storm' type music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5delgre3MJs They see me trolling, they hating... |

Pewty McPew
Pillage Plunder And Rape Industries
142
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:44:00 -
[19] - Quote
Best music for rolling.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
|

Hrothgar Nilsson
Black Core Federation Black Core Alliance
220
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 12:45:00 -
[20] - Quote
The complete Super Metroid soundtrack.
What else?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oTzxyFWDyE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzA_xesrL8 |

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations Shaktipat Revelators
1151
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 14:06:00 -
[21] - Quote
I've taken to listening to a British group called Burial |

Nikuno
Atomic Heroes The G0dfathers
76
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 17:18:00 -
[22] - Quote
[quote=Robertina Bering]Low/nullsec theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wtIIT9hMU
Hippo boobs That's just wrong in every possible way 
My playlist is growing guys, keep the tunes coming 
|

Unezka Turigahl
Det Som Engang Var
40
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 17:24:00 -
[23] - Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWytPVnkktA |

Zimmy Zeta
RvB - RED Federation
5511
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 18:35:00 -
[24] - Quote
Wow..am I really the only one who turns off the music and STFU when the FC is talking? Morgan Freeman ordered me to self-destruct....now what's your excuse? |

Solstice Project
Join me if you hate people
2526
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 19:17:00 -
[25] - Quote
Zimmy Zeta wrote:Wow..am I really the only one who turns off the music and STFU when the FC is talking? You should fly with me.
I warp us and only need to link the name for shooting. ^_^ Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire |

Toshiroma McDiesel
Lupus Draconis Dragehund
85
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 19:36:00 -
[26] - Quote
Mining : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIBeYoP9Wi0
edit : better version I"m not really the Evil One, I'm just his answering service. |

Kristopher Rocancourt
Quality Assurance
26
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 19:52:00 -
[27] - Quote
100% GANGNAM STYLE ALL DAY ERRYDAY |

Merouk Baas
403
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 20:23:00 -
[28] - Quote
www.pandora.com
or
www.di.fm |

galenwade
Red Federation RvB - RED Federation
140
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 20:29:00 -
[29] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
every time i undock ... |

Aria Ta'Rohk
Chosen of New Eden
109
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 20:30:00 -
[30] - Quote
Beyonce I'll take 2 carebears to go, with extra tears |

Whadafool
Air The Unthinkables
51
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 22:11:00 -
[31] - Quote
galenwade wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw every time i undock ... 
be safe around trains....dafuk
stuff |

Seven Koskanaiken
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
115
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 22:20:00 -
[32] - Quote
spice girls |

Captain Tardbar
State Protectorate Caldari State
10
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 22:23:00 -
[33] - Quote
I listen to folk metal like Ensiferum's "Victory Song"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvPe0uqjjY
..while I drink a horn full of mead. |

Inxentas Ultramar
Ultramar Independent Contracting Home Front Coalition
265
|
Posted - 2013.01.10 23:27:00 -
[34] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKwyQXR7mQI |

Felicity Love
STARKRAFT
155
|
Posted - 2013.01.11 00:22:00 -
[35] - Quote
Chemical Brothers and Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight... and a few Corona...
|

Valerie Tessel
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
443
|
Posted - 2013.01.11 00:27:00 -
[36] - Quote
This thread was already moved to OOPE: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=33216&find=unread Support Aegis Destroyers: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=97610 |

Mildew Wolf
68
|
Posted - 2013.01.11 00:32:00 -
[37] - Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcyDA2L5L0 |

Tarn Kugisa
Infinite Covenant Tribal Band
379
|
Posted - 2013.01.11 02:32:00 -
[38] - Quote
when I fly my Industrials I Endorse this Product and/or Service EVE Online Battle Recorder When I press F1 I get ISK |

Dazram Two
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.01.11 02:49:00 -
[39] - Quote
Politics talk radio |

Solstice Project
Highsec Outlaw Elementary School
2533
|
Posted - 2013.01.11 17:15:00 -
[40] - Quote
because i can, i post again.
This time, seriously.
https://www.scenemusic.net/demovibes/
Nectarine Demoscene Radio.
100% free music. Made by the people, for the people. (no mainstream crap) Inappropriate signature removed. Spitfire |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |