| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Esme Westenn
Sons of Krylon
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 03:58:00 -
[1] - Quote
 |

Vertisce Soritenshi
SHADOW WARD Tragedy.
57
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:01:00 -
[2] - Quote
1: Become an idiot. Easiest way to do this is to drill a large hole into your brain.
2: Pay a Goonswarm "recruiter" a lot of money.
3: Get all your assets into a freighter and start the trip up the pipe to Dek.
4: Lose your ship, pod and all of your possessions to a Goonswarm fleet as soon as you jump to Nullsec.
5: Leave Goonswarm.
Congratulations...you joined Goonswarm! |

Esme Westenn
Sons of Krylon
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:05:00 -
[3] - Quote
lol- killing time. |

Brother ThantosXI
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:09:00 -
[4] - Quote
Tryed to join Goonwaffles today. Their forum would not take my api and the recruiter called me a spy. Really a spy? For god sakes, I have killed at least 200 goons, I am not a spy. Just a hired gun it's in my god dam record. |

Thomas Orca
Intaki Armaments Tactical Narcotics Team
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:17:00 -
[5] - Quote
I hear they like **** jokes. |

Akirei Scytale
Test Alliance Please Ignore
28
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:18:00 -
[6] - Quote
i hear asking on the eve forums is a great way
make sure you can afford the recruitment fee |

Lyris Nairn
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
1140
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:24:00 -
[7] - Quote
Send me a mail in-game. |

ACY GTMI
Veerhouven Group The Veerhouven Group
9
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:25:00 -
[8] - Quote
1. Trash brain cells. 2. Trash morals. 3. Trash ethics 4. Buy a capital ship that you just barely have the skills to get out of the hanger. |

Akirei Scytale
Test Alliance Please Ignore
28
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:26:00 -
[9] - Quote
ACY GTMI wrote:1. Trash brain cells. 2. Trash morals. 3. Trash ethics. 4. Buy a rifter that you just barely have the skills to get out of the hanger.
FTFY |

Fortune Taker
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:34:00 -
[10] - Quote
Send me 500 mil isk and you are in |

ACY GTMI
Veerhouven Group The Veerhouven Group
9
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 04:34:00 -
[11] - Quote
Akirei Scytale wrote:ACY GTMI wrote:1. Trash brain cells. 2. Trash morals. 3. Trash ethics. 4. Buy a rifter that you just barely have the skills to get out of the hanger. FTFY
Thank you. My mistake. :) |

Ladie Harlot
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
353
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 05:36:00 -
[12] - Quote
When I wanted to join I had to pay a 500 million isk security deposit in case I was a spy. After a week it was returned to me with interest. Even better than that was how helpful they were moving all my possessions to nullsec in their jump freighters...that saved me a ton of time. The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet. |

Poetic Stanziel
Arrakis Technology
74
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 05:45:00 -
[13] - Quote
Ladie Harlot wrote:When I wanted to join I had to pay a 500 million isk security deposit in case I was a spy. QFT.
Make the 500M ISK payable Ladie Harlot. She's their recruiting officer. #1 recruiting officer. I believe she has a medal too. What God Wants, God Gets, God Help Us All |

mechtech
SRS Industries SRS.
33
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 05:52:00 -
[14] - Quote
They're based out of the SomethingAwful forums. Make sure you don't have any anti-goon history on your character record as well. |

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Corporation RONA Directorate
139
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 05:54:00 -
[15] - Quote
You have to send me a security deposit for the bg check then send a goon recruiter the other half.
|

Ladie Harlot
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
354
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 06:24:00 -
[16] - Quote
Poetic Stanziel wrote:Ladie Harlot wrote:When I wanted to join I had to pay a 500 million isk security deposit in case I was a spy. QFT. Make the 500M ISK payable Ladie Harlot. She's their recruiting officer. #1 recruiting officer. I believe she has a medal too. I wish I could be a recruiting officer! But I'm just a lowly worker bee making iskies for my toonies.
The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
364
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 06:26:00 -
[17] - Quote
Pay $10. Go post in this thread that you want to join. When that doesn't work, go find a recruiter and have 300M ISK ready for the security deposit. Go post in this thread about the results. Then report back here. GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

Dubez
LEGION OF DEATHADDERS Fatal Ascension
19
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 07:17:00 -
[18] - Quote
this is going to end well.. |

Kengutsi Akira
22
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 07:39:00 -
[19] - Quote
You dont from EVE
|

Karim alRashid
Aliastra Gallente Federation
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 07:50:00 -
[20] - Quote
Vertisce Soritenshi wrote:1: Become an idiot. Easiest way to do this is to drill a large hole into your brain.
2: Pay a Goonswarm "recruiter" a lot of money.
3: Get all your assets into a freighter and start the trip up the pipe to Dek.
4: Lose your ship, pod and all of your possessions to a Goonswarm fleet as soon as you jump to Nullsec.
5: Leave Goonswarm.
Congratulations...you joined Goonswarm!
Is this speaking from experience?
If yes, then you're idiot, according to your point 1.
If not, then you're idiot for talking out of your ass about something you've got no idea.
|

Andski
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
128
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 08:05:00 -
[21] - Quote
Don't listen to these idiots, I'm the only person authorized to recruit for GoonWaffe. See my title? Yeah. |

Prince Kobol
51
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 08:35:00 -
[22] - Quote
You become a pedophile then you are a goon... |

Prince Kobol
51
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 08:35:00 -
[23] - Quote
Just kidding 
|

Prince Kobol
51
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 08:35:00 -
[24] - Quote
No but seriously you need to be a pedophile |

Prince Kobol
51
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 08:37:00 -
[25] - Quote
No that's not funny..
I apologise its all lies :)
You just need to be a good honest member of the community, find homes for kittens and puppies and just be a generally all round swell guy (and girl)  |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
367
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 08:42:00 -
[26] - Quote
Prince Kobol wrote:GǪand just be a generally all round swell guy (and girl)  GǪpreferably at the same time.
GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

Psychophantic
70
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 09:00:00 -
[27] - Quote
Andski wrote:Don't listen to these idiots, I'm the only person authorized to recruit for GoonWaffe. See my title? Yeah.
Nice bio btw.
EnderCapitalG > I need to get laid. I'm turning into a bigger *******
(12:14:53 AM) the_mittani: when you gank before scouting (12:14:56 AM) the_mittani: you gank with ****** (12:15:05 AM) the_mittani: or more accurately you flub with ****** (12:15:10 AM) the_mittani: don't be that *** |

Psychophantic
70
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 09:00:00 -
[28] - Quote
Psychophantic wrote:Andski wrote:Don't listen to these idiots, I'm the only person authorized to recruit for GoonWaffe. See my title? Yeah. Nice bio btw. EnderCapitalG > I need to get laid. I'm turning into a bigger ******* (12:14:53 AM) the_mittani: when you gank before scouting (12:14:56 AM) the_mittani: you gank with ****** (12:15:05 AM) the_mittani: or more accurately you flub with ****** (12:15:10 AM) the_mittani: don't be that ***
Where do I sign up? Goons seem pretty cool.
|

The Mittani
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
828
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 09:27:00 -
[29] - Quote
scan before you gank, it's important |

Ntrails
Merch Industrial Goonswarm Federation
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:32:00 -
[30] - Quote
it's only important for effeminate girly men |

Ntrails
Merch Industrial Goonswarm Federation
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:32:00 -
[31] - Quote
that's right, i'm talking about the dread pirate iraf |

The Mittani
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
828
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:35:00 -
[32] - Quote
you're just jealous of my beauty |

Ntrails
Merch Industrial Goonswarm Federation
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:39:00 -
[33] - Quote
If, by beauty, you mean wealth, lifestyle and puppy? Sure |

The Mittani
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
828
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:40:00 -
[34] - Quote
Ntrails wrote: If, by beauty, you mean wealth, lifestyle and puppy? Sure
those too |

Ntrails
Merch Industrial Goonswarm Federation
23
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:44:00 -
[35] - Quote
To respond to the OP, incidentally, you won't get into goonfleet because Karttoon is a true goon hero. I suggest applying to pubbie corps like Merch Industrial who have the freedom to recruit openly.
Warning though, if we notice that you are just a high sec ****** trying to save yourself we will probably screw you, buyer beware. Service guarantees citizenship or something. |

Prince Kobol
51
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 10:57:00 -
[36] - Quote
hang on.. are we saying the Mittani is a he/she/she/he/he/she/he/she/she/he  |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
122
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 11:06:00 -
[37] - Quote
Prince Kobol wrote:hang on.. are we saying the Mittani is a he/she/she/he/he/she/he/she/she/he 
No. We're saying his puppy drives a better car than the rest of us.
And gets more bitches. |

Icee Fae
Heroes of the Past Goonswarm Federation
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 11:11:00 -
[38] - Quote
I am currently taking applications for those wishing to join the Goonswarm Federation progressive training corp. You will be required to spend a minimum of three (3) weeks in this corp to prove yourself before you progress to the main Goonswarm Federation corp (GoonWaffe).
Please Evemail me (This character) ingame to submit your application. |

Neddy Fox
FireStar Inc Curatores Veritatis Alliance
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 11:17:00 -
[39] - Quote
Just in case OP was genuine :
You have to have a forum account for at least 6 months on somethingaweful.
From there (that forum) you will be able to read what it takes to REALLY join goons.
There is NO ingame method of joining them unless you're part of somethingaweful.
|

disasteur
Tellcomtec Incorporated. Preatoriani
10
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 11:18:00 -
[40] - Quote
Lyris Nairn wrote:Send me a mail in-game.
3 likes recieved for (send me a mail in-game) how high did you trained the likes skill? |

pussnheels
Vintage heavy industries
88
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 12:23:00 -
[41] - Quote
Ladie Harlot wrote:When I wanted to join I had to pay a 500 million isk security deposit in case I was a spy. After a week it was returned to me with interest. Even better than that was how helpful they were moving all my possessions to nullsec in their jump freighters...that saved me a ton of time.
Spot the lie
Goons Delenda Est
I do not agree with what you are saying , but i will defend to the death your right to say it...... Voltaire |

Simetraz
State War Academy Caldari State
83
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 13:59:00 -
[42] - Quote
Hint there are 97 corporations in GSF. Pick one. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
373
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 14:01:00 -
[43] - Quote
pussnheels wrote:Ladie Harlot wrote:When I wanted to join I had to pay a 500 million isk security deposit in case I was a spy. After a week it was returned to me with interest. Even better than that was how helpful they were moving all my possessions to nullsec in their jump freighters...that saved me a ton of time. Spot the lie Is it the "week" part? The Goons being the fine and upstanding citizens they are surely did that the very next day!
GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

Jooce McNasty
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 14:12:00 -
[44] - Quote
Neddy Fox wrote:Just in case OP was genuine :
You have to have a forum account for at least 6 months on somethingaweful.
From there (that forum) you will be able to read what it takes to REALLY join goons.
There is NO ingame method of joining them unless you're part of somethingaweful.
For the cost of getting a SA forum account it is worth it on that point alone, even if you have no intention of ever joining the Goons in game.
It keeps me entertained for hours while at work and at home.
Street Sweepers Tale is one of the best threads I have ever read on any forum.
Jooce |

Brynhilda
Massive PVPness S I L E N T.
8
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 14:13:00 -
[45] - Quote
Its easy to join GoonSwarm.
Just close your eyes, fly to Delekin and scam anyone in local whose not in Goon Swarm. |

Simetraz
State War Academy Caldari State
83
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 14:26:00 -
[46] - Quote
Neddy Fox wrote:Just in case OP was genuine :
You have to have a forum account for at least 6 months on somethingaweful.
From there (that forum) you will be able to read what it takes to REALLY join goons.
There is NO ingame method of joining them unless you're part of somethingaweful.
Actually this is false. You won't be able to join Goonwaffe but as I pointed out GSF has 97 corporations in it. You also don't have to pay to join the other corporations.
GSF like any other alliance has corporations that are invite only and others that will allow you to join if they need you. Of course like most corporations and alliances in 0.0, it is better to know someone who is already there.
Certain GSF member corps love to troll,grief and scam people, others you won't ever hear from. I for a fact know there are some very good corps in GSF. You just have to be able to put up with the alliance rules, and the reputation that goes with it. I couldn't do it, so I turned them down when asked to join. but to each there own. |

Andski
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
128
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 15:22:00 -
[47] - Quote
Simetraz wrote:Hint there are 97 corporations in GSF. Pick one.
Yes apparently none of them are personal alt corps |

Simetraz
State War Academy Caldari State
83
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 15:30:00 -
[48] - Quote
Andski wrote:Simetraz wrote:Hint there are 97 corporations in GSF. Pick one. Yes apparently none of them are personal alt corps
Well Yeh thanks for stating the obvious. And if someone is foolish enough to apply to one of them you can scam them there as well 
|

EnderCapitalG
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
124
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 19:29:00 -
[49] - Quote
Psychophantic wrote:Andski wrote:Don't listen to these idiots, I'm the only person authorized to recruit for GoonWaffe. See my title? Yeah. Nice bio btw. EnderCapitalG > I need to get laid. I'm turning into a bigger ******* (12:14:53 AM) the_mittani: when you gank before scouting (12:14:56 AM) the_mittani: you gank with ****** (12:15:05 AM) the_mittani: or more accurately you flub with ****** (12:15:10 AM) the_mittani: don't be that ***
I've gotten laid exactly ONCE in the past month, and people have even commented on how much of an ******* I've been lately  |

Landrae
Hard Rock Mining Co. Territorial Claim Unit
93
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 21:04:00 -
[50] - Quote
I think Goonswarm Federation is a pretty cool guy. Eh trolls the web and doesnGÇÖt afraid of anything. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are internet space ship pilots.
We do not forgive, we do not forget. |

Flamewave
Crimson Moon Society
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 21:54:00 -
[51] - Quote
1) Sign up to the SA forums. 2) Read the SA forums. 3) Forget GoonSwarm even exists when the SA forums are 20x more awesome. 4) ??? 5) Profit!

 Some things ISK can't buy. For everything else, there's Jita. |

EnderCapitalG
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
126
|
Posted - 2011.10.09 22:23:00 -
[52] - Quote
Flamewave wrote:1) Sign up to the SA forums. 2) Read the SA forums. 3) Forget GoonSwarm even exists when the SA forums are 20x more awesome. 4) ??? 5) Profit!  
Pretty much this. I spend my time in Serious Hardware/Software Crap and in The Firing Range.
luvguns |

Lyrrashae
Crushed Ambitions Universal Consortium
3
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 04:09:00 -
[53] - Quote
Send me 1 Bn. ISK, and I'll hook you up  |

Midnight Firestarter
Anger Management
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 11:10:00 -
[54] - Quote
Become a Dev |

Thorn Galen
The Scope Gallente Federation
59
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 11:29:00 -
[55] - Quote
Read this carefully. Read this thoroughly. Read it again. Rinse and repeat until you can chant it like a Mantra. No really, this is "The Beginning". Whether you are ultimately recruited or not will depend on how well your comprehension is of what you read.
https://wiki.goonfleet.com/Joining_GoonWaffe_101
Follow those instructions meticulously. Post a lot (on SA Forums). Wait. Post more and more and wait more.
Plus you have to send me 500Million ISK for that link to point to the correct version of the instructions. The door is not real. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |