| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

XirtamVotf
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:22:00 -
[1]
2005.06.22 02:51:00 ffs, if you want a fight don't bring 30bs +support to the 20 bs fight.
I can't believe I logged on for that.
First of all we had 13 BSs you had 20, ask FC Raptor and several of your scouts. Second you had as much support as we did, so whats with the eve mail and the false numbers. Kayo I thought more of you than this, I really did.
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:23:00 -
[2]
30BS Fleet, lmao
Quote: 2005.05.13 06:58:00 For your termination of Pazuzzu we have paid you the bounty that was set to his head: 207,258,235 ISK
|

Dave Tehsulei
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:27:00 -
[3]
Welcome to HED..
we're still waiting ----------------------------
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:30:00 -
[4]
2 times tonight enemy fleets have ran away while having more numbers then us. first coalition ran away then a combined atuk and other riff-raff fleet ran away.
they had intel from 3 interceptors running around in system and atleast 1 covert ops in system. yet they ran away claiming we had over 30BS.
props to Black Omega Security for podding and kicking out their member Boineb due to his racial slurs and profanity he spewed out.
Quote: 2005.05.13 06:58:00 For your termination of Pazuzzu we have paid you the bounty that was set to his head: 207,258,235 ISK
|

Shiwan Khan
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:31:00 -
[5]
Ahh i love when people pull stuff out of their ***
2005.06.17 07:15:13 combat Your 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Nebba Kenezzer [SNRA], wrecking for 2250.9 damage. |

Trepkos
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:31:00 -
[6]
Look ma....Im on tha T...V
----------------
|

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:42:00 -
[7]
we came we scared 2 fleets away and those who gave us the best fight was the NPC'sin HED-GP
Quote: 2005.05.13 06:58:00 For your termination of Pazuzzu we have paid you the bounty that was set to his head: 207,258,235 ISK
|

Kayosoni
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:48:00 -
[8]
Thos numbers were the impression I got from TS. Whether they are right or wrong I don't really know.
I did want to jump in and try our luck though :P I even insured my ship this time.
But about the point of sending you a message like that... I guess it just shows how much fun I have in eve by logging in these days. I don't think I have the guts to cancel my accounts even if I want to. -----------------------------------
btw, threatening to close 1 account really hurt my eyes. - xaioguai |

Tiberius Caesar
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:50:00 -
[9]
Hi, I am a smacktard.
|

Kayosoni
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:51:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Tiberius Caesar Hi, I am a smacktard.
OMGME2! -----------------------------------
btw, threatening to close 1 account really hurt my eyes. - xaioguai |

Kayosoni
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 03:56:00 -
[11]
btw, allow me to mention how uber I am in L2 -----------------------------------
btw, threatening to close 1 account really hurt my eyes. - xaioguai |

Leno
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:04:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Kayosoni btw, allow me to mention how uber I am in L2
That looks like an ugly WoW, which still sucks :P
---------------
RIP - Smoske, My Friend
Coasterbrian > babies are good, especially raw Coasterbrian > soft and crunchy at the same time
|

Sochin
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:12:00 -
[13]
Is evemail broken?
Nemo me impune lacessit
|

spiritfa11
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:14:00 -
[14]
Bottomline: if they had jumped straight into hed instead of stalling in sv5 we were willing to fight even outnumbered, we coulda easily lost that battle due to numbers (not counting the bos in hed im sure would have been willing to fight and 2 atuk support ships and the atuk scorp in keberz on hed gate), but they didnt and we were able to build our fleet to a whopping 13 battleships which was mistaken for 30 and then no fight happened.
I went from being bored to excited to bored again. nn all ---------------------
|

Darkrydar
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:22:00 -
[15]
Originally by: spiritfa11 Bottomline: if they had jumped straight into hed instead of stalling in sv5 we were willing to fight even outnumbered, we coulda easily lost that battle due to numbers (not counting the bos in hed im sure would have been willing to fight and 2 atuk support ships and the atuk scorp in keberz on hed gate), but they didnt and we were able to build our fleet to a whopping 13 battleships which was mistaken for 30 and then no fight happened.
I went from being bored to excited to bored again. nn all
When you invade others space they can pick and choose to fight on their terms. Remember that line? Seems apt now.
|

Nelson Vandermark
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:22:00 -
[16]
Sounds like typical HED-GP antics. 18 mores days till I am home.  2005.06.17 07:15:13 combat Your 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Nebba Kenezzer [SNRA], wrecking for 2250.9 damage. |

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:31:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Darkrydar
Originally by: spiritfa11 Bottomline: if they had jumped straight into hed instead of stalling in sv5 we were willing to fight even outnumbered, we coulda easily lost that battle due to numbers (not counting the bos in hed im sure would have been willing to fight and 2 atuk support ships and the atuk scorp in keberz on hed gate), but they didnt and we were able to build our fleet to a whopping 13 battleships which was mistaken for 30 and then no fight happened.
I went from being bored to excited to bored again. nn all
When you invade others space they can pick and choose to fight on their terms. Remember that line? Seems apt now.
so you mean that the [5] and their allies are afraid to engage us when they have 2-1 in BS in their favour? geee, that was just what happened twice tonight.
can you inform the eve community how good odds you must have to dare to engage?
Quote: 2005.05.13 06:58:00 For your termination of Pazuzzu we have paid you the bounty that was set to his head: 207,258,235 ISK
|

Shiwan Khan
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:31:00 -
[18]
So your saying outnumbering us by 5-7 battleships, your fleet at 18-20 battleships and our at 13. 7 of your 18-20 were scorps...thats not good enough terms for you? wow....
2005.06.17 07:15:13 combat Your 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Nebba Kenezzer [SNRA], wrecking for 2250.9 damage. |

Malken
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:33:00 -
[19]
anyways, good night and it will be amusing to read how the [5] tries to turn this into a "lookmawerockedtheworldandeveryoneisafraidofus" post in their favour.
Quote: 2005.05.13 06:58:00 For your termination of Pazuzzu we have paid you the bounty that was set to his head: 207,258,235 ISK
|

LadyScarlet
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 04:44:00 -
[20]
I will say this one comment and that will be it, we fight on our terms not yours no matter how you want to twist the story.
Have a nice evening.
|

Ben Freegate
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:01:00 -
[21]
There is no twist in the story, or any false information being provided. Accurate intel pointed to a large cluster of battleships (20) were camping HED. As soon, and I mean the freaking second we hit the HED-GP gate in Keberz you all bugged out. You can say whatever you want about being able to engage on your own terms but we shut your system down for over 5 hours tonight. You had the numbers, and the firepower, but you lacked the brains and the balls to back it up. Kudos to those few who did fight, including the inty that downed my vigil.
|

Darkrydar
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:09:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Ben Freegate There is no twist in the story, or any false information being provided. Accurate intel pointed to a large cluster of battleships (20) were camping HED. As soon, and I mean the freaking second we hit the HED-GP gate in Keberz you all bugged out. You can say whatever you want about being able to engage on your own terms but we shut your system down for over 5 hours tonight. You had the numbers, and the firepower, but you lacked the brains and the balls to back it up. Kudos to those few who did fight, including the inty that downed my vigil.
I guess congradulations are in order. You camped a gate for 5 hrs.
|

Nebba Kenezzer
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:20:00 -
[23]
you should've just replied back with your ship types instead of complaining on the forum
it was an honest mistake, I am sure
|

Kirin
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:24:00 -
[24]
Out of topic here but good to see ya back Xirt, Sorry to hear bout your tribulations. I'll hollar at you in game upon my return this weekend :)
CEO - Everlasting Vendetta ----------------------------- Remember the toes you step on today are still connected to the arse you may have to kiss tomorrow.
|

DrunkenOne
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:31:00 -
[25]
Propaganda ftw \o/
I've got the no-sig blues. |

Nelson Vandermark
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:43:00 -
[26]
Originally by: LadyScarlet I will say this one comment and that will be it, we fight on our terms not yours no matter how you want to twist the story.
Have a nice evening.
So can you enlighten us on what kinda of time frame ATUK seems to be delegating to all of their members of the 5 (Unofficial Alliance)? -- 2005.06.17 07:15:13 combat Your 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Nebba Kenezzer [SNRA], wrecking for 2250.9 damage. |

DrunkenOne
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 05:55:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Nelson Vandermark
Originally by: LadyScarlet I will say this one comment and that will be it, we fight on our terms not yours no matter how you want to twist the story.
Have a nice evening.
So can you enlighten us on what kinda of time frame ATUK seems to be delegating to all of their members of the 5 (Unofficial Alliance)?
I direct you to my bio.
changed to PF-346 Local Channel [04:02:36] DrunkenOne > nelson 1v1? [04:02:42] Nelson Vandermark > no [04:02:45] Nelson Vandermark > atuk cheat [04:02:51] DrunkenOne > rofl
I've got the no-sig blues. |

Nelson Vandermark
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 06:09:00 -
[28]
How dose that relate to the current topic that people are discussing? -- 2005.06.17 07:15:13 combat Your 1400mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Nebba Kenezzer [SNRA], wrecking for 2250.9 damage. |

Nebba Kenezzer
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 06:23:00 -
[29]
Australia
|

Sceartan
|
Posted - 2005.06.22 06:23:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Nebba Kenezzer Australia
Yes, you called?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |