| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Lord Artemis
|
Posted - 2005.07.04 17:56:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Aphoxema G Well, I'on't know, Lord Aphoxakhan, Bringer of Plushy Snuggles, quote]
lets stay off of the "Lord" bashing  ___________________________
Aegis Militia Conclave official representative
|

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.04 20:26:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Iynara Maeral How are you so cool?...
Well, see.. it's a really complicated thing'ith makin'a laws'a physics pretty mad. I'ave'a create'a a flux'in space'an house'a cool in'na dimension directly above and to'a right'a this one, there'I got'ta wrap'it'in tungsten so'it'on't break out'an tear'up space'an stuff...
A'course, this'ole keepin' my cool'in'na 'nother layer'a existence'is kind'a hard sometimes.. so what'I used'a do'is house the Cool-Flux inside'a Lord Plush. That worked fine 'till'e started'a glow too brightly for me'a sleep.
Now'I just keep'all my cool in'is little box'at I keep in'na secret location.
And yes, a'course, Dear. I'd sign'a charge for you... but, please bear'in mind, that'as'a tradition'in FoE that ya'd etch the name'a the people you intended'a kill either'ith their name or yours...
|

Sith Marauder
|
Posted - 2005.07.04 20:36:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Aphoxema G
Originally by: Iynara Maeral How are you so cool?...
Well, see.. it's a really complicated thing'ith makin'a laws'a physics pretty mad. I'ave'a create'a a flux'in space'an house'a cool in'na dimension directly above and to'a right'a this one, there'I got'ta wrap'it'in tungsten so'it'on't break out'an tear'up space'an stuff...
Dear Aphox,
Do you have metal plates in your head? I think it would explain a lot.
Sith
Life is a mountain, Death is but a dream. |

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.04 20:54:00 -
[34]
Negative, Mr. Marauder... Nanofiber Plates, Tech II.
|

Tekran
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 10:25:00 -
[35]
Missus Aphox'ma G, how come some folk complain an' wail 'bout the way you talk? ah aint never had a problem unnerstan'n ya, but again an'again ah see people talkin' like they too simple to figure out what a plainspeakin' lady like yerself has to say.. eh.. ah' dunno.. mebbe its jus' "politics" an' "business" done clouded up their thinkin'
Tek
|

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 11:02:00 -
[36]
Tekran! Don't worry none.. we'll just'uh.. classify'ese people'as 'punts'. I like'at word 'cause'it's nice'an simple'an can really mean anythin', huh?
Yes. People'at make fun'a the way'at I talk are punts.
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Yuki Li
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 21:49:00 -
[37]
Dear Aphoxema,
Do you miss having me in Alliance chat? 
[ 2004.07.31 17:31:00 ] (combat) Gallente Police Major strikes you perfectly, wrecking for 427.9 damage.
|

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 21:55:00 -
[38]
Yes, Yuki.. Of course..
I'll come back'in La Maison, I guess...
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Klaus Fleischer
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 22:05:00 -
[39]
Dear Aphox,
Do you believe that the typical Joe Minmatar can function in a normal business oriented society? _
http://www.endlesscorporation.com/forum/index.php |

Tar Kovsky
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 22:10:00 -
[40]
Oh confused one,
Do you think that it's wise for Caldari business interests to make statements denigrating a significant percentage of the population -- err, I mean "their potential consumers"?
Just wondering...
|

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 22:48:00 -
[41]
Klaus, I still'ain't sure if'n a Caldari can...
Tar, Do'ya think'at it's wise'a be askin' me questions in public after'ya refer to me'as 'Confused One'?
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Klaus Fleischer
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 22:53:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Tar Kovsky Oh confused one,
Do you think that it's wise for Caldari business interests to make statements denigrating a significant percentage of the population -- err, I mean "their potential consumers"?
Just wondering...
I believe it's a fair question, considering that most of my relationship with Minmatar was spent at the business end of a war mongering barrel.
I quite serious about the question though. I'm thinking about reversing an old regulation against the employment of Minmatar with Endless, despite my prior experience with them. So feel free to quip sarcasm, you've given me one good reason not to reverse this decision. _
http://www.endlesscorporation.com/forum/index.php |

Tar Kovsky
|
Posted - 2005.07.11 23:51:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Klaus Fleischer I'm thinking about reversing an old regulation against the employment of Minmatar with Endless, despite my prior experience with them. So feel free to quip sarcasm, you've given me one good reason not to reverse this decision.
Riiight. Because sarcasm is completely incompatible with "business". That will come as a huge shock to my former employer. Originally by: The Confused One Tar, Do'ya think'at it's wise'a be askin' me questions in public after'ya refer to me'as 'Confused One'?
You should hear what they call you in the locker room at the Istodard hangar. 
|

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 00:00:00 -
[44]
Tar, please set'a example for'a rest'a Ushra'Khan'an don't derail my thread 
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 23:06:00 -
[45]
HEY'YA APHOXXIE! WOOO!!
Why'ain't any'on hoppin' on'ya questions thread'a ask you questions?
Well.. I'on't know, Missy Cool Jeenaaro, I think'at it might'ave somethin'a do'ith Pully stealin'all the attention'an not askin' me no questions'en I ask'im crazy questions all'a time! If'n'e'on't start helpin' me got'on my feet.. I'm gon'na ask more funny questions'at derail'is threads!
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 23:07:00 -
[46]
Oh.. yeah.. and'a 'pparently settin' rules'as made it kind'a hard for people'a ask me questions, CAUSE'EY ONLY WAN'NA ASK ONE QUESTION ANYWAYS!... so, no more rules! Ask anythin'at you want.. so long'as'it follows'uh.. IGS's rules.
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Pulgor
|
Posted - 2005.07.12 23:24:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Aphoxema G HEY'YA APHOXXIE! WOOO!!
Why'ain't any'on hoppin' on'ya questions thread'a ask you questions?
Well.. I'on't know, Missy Cool Jeenaaro, I think'at it might'ave somethin'a do'ith Pully stealin'all the attention'an not askin' me no questions'en I ask'im crazy questions all'a time! If'n'e'on't start helpin' me got'on my feet.. I'm gon'na ask more funny questions'at derail'is threads!
I'm not seeing a positive angle for me in your plan either way. -----------------------------------
UQS Battleminer. Get you the hot lasers of gank omen to die! |

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 00:11:00 -
[48]
Well, I'd threaten'a stop talkin' in yours if'n it'd make a differnce.. I see how popular I am...
*exaggerated sigh*
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Pulgor
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 02:43:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Aphoxema G Well, I'd threaten'a stop talkin' in yours if'n it'd make a differnce.. I see how popular I am...
*exaggerated sigh*
Nice try, but your guilt trips won't work on me! MWahahahahhaha. -----------------------------------
UQS Battleminer. Get you the hot lasers of gank omen to die! |

Lord Artemis
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 02:49:00 -
[50]
instead of humping each others "threads"
we should consider a celebrity deathmatch
"The Pulgonator vs. Aphox the Thumper" (both their own greatest fans)  ___________________________
Aegis Militia Conclave official representative |

Pulgor
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 03:16:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Lord Artemis instead of humping each others "threads"
we should consider a celebrity deathmatch
"The Pulgonator vs. Aphox the Thumper" (both their own greatest fans) 
 -----------------------------------
UQS Battleminer. Get you the hot lasers of gank omen to die! |

Nikolai Nuvolari
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 10:35:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Lord Artemis instead of humping each others "threads"
we should consider a celebrity deathmatch
"The Pulgonator vs. Aphox the Thumper" (both their own greatest fans) 
I'd pay to see that! ::counts how many will be able to appreciate the irony of this statement:: One...two...three...ummm...yep, that's about it. ___________________________________________ ^^^***---All things serve the Beam---***^^^ GDBT is recruiting! |

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.13 11:05:00 -
[53]

YOU'RE ON!
*gets her figurative boxing gloves of distracting apostrophe's subsetting the subliminally suggestive elements secretly being masked in her pseudospeech*
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Tekran
|
Posted - 2005.07.14 00:19:00 -
[54]
lemme see.. 'nother question? 'righty, how bout this'n.Dear Missus Aphoxema.. how come so many folk figger' that the detail of yer his'try and race an' such are more important then the things ya Choose to fight for, and the people ya Choose to fight beside?
hmm.. mebbe thats more of an open question.. ah' wonder sometime too. never had no problem workin' 'longside some Amarr, or even them (treacherous) Caldari, but some folk say that its "wrong".
dunno.. guess they prob'ly just punts and politicans.
eh.. where that undo button.. Tek's jus' babblin' 'gain..
and where's a hard workin' miner go to get them tickets fer that "celibrity deathmatch"?
|

jules winnfield
|
Posted - 2005.07.14 00:56:00 -
[55]
Think I'll jump in on this one, many of the outraged statements I have made at Aphoxs choice of friends is not so much down to her race but to her seeming ignorance as to the nature of those she chose to join. I do my best never to judge others due to race.
Slavery, and all those who support it are my enemies. There are many Amarr I would consider friends, there are many Minmatar who have earned my utter contempt, the reasons why? their position on slavery and the abhorrent practices used to hold my people against their will in a life of servitude.
And no, ignorance is no defense, it is a cop out used by those who would wait only to see which side wins before declaring allegiances.
Jules
|

Sith Marauder
|
Posted - 2005.07.14 12:32:00 -
[56]
Dear Aphoxema G,
Do you think with special lessons you could dance on marbles? Aphoxema G sounds a bit like "a fox in a G", so what type of undearwear do you wear?
Life is a mountain, Death is but a dream. |

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.14 22:05:00 -
[57]
Tekran! Just 'cause you're so cool.. I'll catch'ya some of those tickets, huh?
Jules.. you're silly, huh?
Sith.. THAT SO AIN'T FUNNY! I had'is dream'at some guy'ad rolled'a bunch of marbles'at my feet, an'I'ad no choice but'a stand'ere for an hour.. I found out later'at some'a them'ere incidiary.. in my dream!
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Khaldorn Murino
|
Posted - 2005.07.15 08:44:00 -
[58]
Now you are not murdering blood raiders on a childish whim, what are you doing with yourself now slaver?
Waiting for the next childish whim to take hold? Perhaps a playpen should be constructed for you. -
"Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." - Unknown Warrior
|

Aphoxema G
|
Posted - 2005.07.15 10:05:00 -
[59]
I'm off workin' for'a Amarr Navy helpin' fight off'a Sansha's Nation'an provin' my worth'a The Empire.. it's not'a real good thing'at I'm'in better standings'ith every empire but The Amarr. A'course, there's all'ose points'at I got'ith The Republic for workin'ith Republic Security Services.
It's Getting Close to That Hour... |

Khaldorn Murino
|
Posted - 2005.07.15 11:01:00 -
[60]
Your worth to the empire is nothing more than being enslaved to them. Which, of course, you currently are.
You have already stated you simply do what you are told by Bastables. We have seen your childish crying for attention.
Perhaps not a slave, merly a child needing cuddling is all you are. And I probably could believe that, were it not for the blood on your hands slaver. -
"Whenever I hear any one arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." - Unknown Warrior
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |