| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jewish Pride
|
Posted - 2005.07.02 06:41:00 -
[1]
Hello, I am Jewish Pride. I have a lot of umm Jewish Pride... I seek a good trading corp to be a part of. Mainly I want to focus in the trade of Eve. I have very little skill points but enough in trade skills as well indust ship skills. I currently have Trade, Marketing, Proc, Visibility, Broker Relations, Day Trading ect... So I could make a good apprentis to any good traders. I know it's pretty much usless to ask for a trader corp but I can fly a Iteron V and could aid any experience traders in hauling goods for faster deliveres. So please any experienced trading corps with mature members please contact me!
I also wouldn't mind seeking out a good 0.0 based corp/alliance that could provide me with something that isn't just empire hugging like. I would love to serve in any 0.0 mining or 0.0 trade for a good mature corp that can show me wonders of eve outside of empire. Like above, must be mature and good people. I want to learn and serve someone well. I need a home!
|

John McCreedy
|
Posted - 2005.07.02 10:25:00 -
[2]
Eve Defence Force has a Haulage and Trading Deptartment in our Operations Division. Mail Raindrop (who knows a hell of a lot more about trading than I) and I'll ask him to have a chat with you.
Make a difference
|

Logan Williams
|
Posted - 2005.07.02 11:07:00 -
[3]
John McCreedy has been assembling a HIGHLY skilled group of folks for some time now. Being offered a spot there is like "getting called to the show" for a minor league ball player. (This is in no way meant to demerit your skills. God player 30mil sp + could be sitting there and should still consider it an honor)
Do yourself a favor, go with John's group. You won't be sorry
|

Feenixx
|
Posted - 2005.07.02 16:24:00 -
[4]
Hello, check out Coreli Corp at: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=180079
and your web site at : http://crii.t-designs.net
|

bfm
|
Posted - 2005.07.02 19:08:00 -
[5]
Hello,
Deep space services might be the corp you are looking for!
Our business is risk transports, mainly into 0.0 space.
Our business also has some connections with trading, and some of our players also do trading in their spare time 
If you are interested, please contact Oron or bfm ingame!
Fly safe, bfm
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |