| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Thomas Abernathy
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 18:59:00 -
[1] - Quote
Since CCP has decided to completely ruin Supers for 90% of EVE, and make then useless for anything but the blob, will CCP consider reimbursement and simply taking them out of the game?
The nerfs are as usual, absurd.
No one will deploy a Super knowing that any little subcap can keep them on the field all day long. FFS, attacking a ship 100 times bigger and more expensive than yours should be dangerous!
In fact this just made anyone without the blob a proud owner of a floating logged off garage.
I must congratulate Goons on this, they played the whiny alt card to the hilt, getting CCP to believe this was about supers being to powerful. I predict a super falling to a rifter blob soon.... The sandbox is turning to cement, and I don't know if CCP will ever find the right formula to fix it.
On last thing... Before the U mad's and tears responses, I sold my Hel and my pilot months ago, knowing that CCP would totally screw this up. 
|

Brynhilda
Massive PVPness S I L E N T.
20
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:00:00 -
[2] - Quote
All I heard was tears and I am deaf. How may I drug you with drugs? |

Gogurt
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:01:00 -
[3] - Quote
Thomas Abernathy wrote:Since CCP has decided to completely ruin Supers for 90% of EVE,
99% of EVE doesn't own a Super
|

Jennifer Starling
Imperial Navy Forum Patrol
46
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:02:00 -
[4] - Quote
Thomas Abernathy wrote:reimbursement and simply taking them out of the game?
Would be CCP's best move ever!!!!
    
|

Large Collidable Object
morons.
333
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:04:00 -
[5] - Quote
Thomas Abernathy wrote: Hel
I thought you were talking about Supercaps?
morons-áare recruiting. We're good at breeding! |

EI Digin
Dreddit Test Alliance Please Ignore
146
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:07:00 -
[6] - Quote
Thomas Abernathy wrote:No one will deploy a Super knowing that any little subcap can keep them on the field all day long.
What are.. interdictors?
I'll take game mechanics for 500. |

Nin Kimrov
Kenzi Arms and Munitions
26
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:10:00 -
[7] - Quote
Why reimbursement? Those surpercaps were financed by bots activities. I see no reason for reimbursement. |

baltec1
84
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:12:00 -
[8] - Quote
You went for the FOTM so now you can suffer. |

Lucas Kell
Lost Enterprises... SOLAR WING
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:18:00 -
[9] - Quote
Yeah, I'd like a skillpoint redistribution for my carrier and fighter skills if you please. What's the point in the MONTHS of training and the billions of investment just so they can say "hey... you can kill a battleship single handedly... UNFAIRNESS BEGONE!"
Seriously CCP, the carriers are powerful because they take a massive massive MASSIVE skill investment to use half decently. now they will be utterly uselss in PVE, and nowhere near worth the time investment for PVP. |

Rhaegor Stormborn
BURN EDEN Northern Coalition.
105
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:45:00 -
[10] - Quote
baltec1 wrote:You went for the FOTM so now you can suffer.
Flavor of the month? It took a couple years for my alt to train up for one. Not to mention the mind numbly boring carebear grind on my main to afford on. But I am sure you don't really care.
|

rodyas
The Scope Gallente Federation
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:46:00 -
[11] - Quote
Heard you can give the goons, 5 billion, to hire their alts, to get your way with the devs.
Just contact them. |

baltec1
84
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:47:00 -
[12] - Quote
Rhaegor Stormborn wrote:baltec1 wrote:You went for the FOTM so now you can suffer. Flavor of the month? It took a couple years for my alt to train up for one. Not to mention the mind numbly boring carebear grind on my main to afford on. But I am sure you don't really care.
Not a bit. |

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
417
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:47:00 -
[13] - Quote
There is no reason for them to reimburse you for fixing the game.
Bring friends. GÇöGÇöGÇö GÇ£If you're not willing to fight for what you have in GëívGëí you don't deserve it, and you will lose it.GÇ¥ GÇö Karath Piki-á |

Brynhilda
Massive PVPness S I L E N T.
21
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:54:00 -
[14] - Quote
Rhaegor Stormborn wrote:baltec1 wrote:You went for the FOTM so now you can suffer. Flavor of the month? It took a couple years for my alt to train up for one. Not to mention the mind numbly boring carebear grind on my main to afford on. But I am sure you don't really care.
Considering that Supers were meant to be Corporate and Alliance funded ships...not really. How may I drug you with drugs? |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
29
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:54:00 -
[15] - Quote
I say no. Adapt or die, I would take a MS donation if i could fly one but alas I dont have those skills for another two months. . |

Botleten
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
50
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:54:00 -
[16] - Quote
Rhaegor Stormborn wrote:
Not to mention the mind numbly boring carebear grind on my main to afford on. But I am sure you don't really care.
You're right. I don't.
Having a class of ship that can not be countered by any kind of ship other than a larger blob of that same type is supremely idiotic and CCP should've realized it before they put them in game. If you didn't see this nerf coming from 100 miles away, that's your own fault. There shouldn't be an 'I win" button in game, there should be something resembling strategy and fleet coordination involved to win a battle.
It only sealed the fate of the supercarriers that the DRF was using them ridiculously often to run sanctums/plexes in the middle of the vast empire that was carved out using a strategy that involved nothing more than just dropping as many supers as they could on anything that moved. If you're angry about this nerf, you have no further to look than your own abuse of them. |

Mirima Thurander
Deventer Exploration An Acquisition
19
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 19:57:00 -
[17] - Quote
so ANY WAY i'm willing to buy all of your supers for the price of the insurance you would get for self destructing them, seeing as how people think there so useless now.
carriers and titans to. I love the the smell of victory in the morning. It smells like... Blood, vomit and burning flesh. |

The Mittani
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
880
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:00:00 -
[18] - Quote
there's only about 2500 supercaps in the game (which is 2500 too many) so your 90% figure might be a wee bit off
death to the top 1%, eat the rich |

Pestilent Industries
Pestilent Industries Amalgamated
2
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:02:00 -
[19] - Quote
Once I sell my Nyx, I will be selling my alt Nyx pilot, and my other alt carebear account as they are no longer needed. I will have more ISK than I know what to do with, and on top of it, I will only have to pay for one account going forward.  |

Sara XIII
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:06:00 -
[20] - Quote
Why don't all you super cap alts get together, fit for maximum destruction, and go out in a blaze of glory.
That would be epic.
|

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
14
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:07:00 -
[21] - Quote
Thomas Abernathy wrote:Since CCP has decided to completely ruin Supers for 90% of EVE...
Woot, just stopped here.
"Maybe" more or less than 10% of eve players are in possession or can fly those, and they were enough to ruin the game now for a long long time.
The greater good doesn't mean minorities shouldn't exist and be meaningful, just means more players will be involved in the same fleet battles and most important: more ship types will/can have impact in the battlefield, from supers/titans to rookie frigs.
If this is what will happen, then CCP did the right thing.
Quote:Seriously CCP, the carriers are powerful because they take a massive massive MASSIVE skill investment to use half decently. now they will be utterly uselss in PVE, and nowhere near worth the time investment for PVP.
Massive skills investment... around 30million sp for super pilot and less for carrier. You should think twice before you post. |

baltec1
84
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:07:00 -
[22] - Quote
Pestilent Industries wrote:Once I sell my Nyx, I will be selling my alt Nyx pilot, and my other alt carebear account as they are no longer needed. I will have more ISK than I know what to do with, and on top of it, I will only have to pay for one account going forward. 
You might have missed that bus. |

Ridge Wess
Reavers
0
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:08:00 -
[23] - Quote
Hmm, I might be able to support it, provided all of the reimbursement was made in Aurem. |

Christopher AET
Segmentum Solar White Noise.
5
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:12:00 -
[24] - Quote
So supers will no longer be the solo pwnmobile they once were. If properly supported they will still be fierce. Just need an appropriate support fleet of normal caps and subcaps. Adapt and overcome i say. |

Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
29
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:13:00 -
[25] - Quote
Ill be laughing at all those people who sell early and only part of the nerfs survive testing. |

Rawbone
S3MINAL FLUID Below Me.
1
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:18:00 -
[26] - Quote
Reimbursement? Isn't that provided by the bajillion moons you and your blues own? |

Jennifer Starling
Imperial Navy Forum Patrol
48
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:20:00 -
[27] - Quote
Botleten wrote:Having a class of ship that can not be countered by any kind of ship other than a larger blob of that same type is supremely idiotic and CCP should've realized it before they put them in game.
().. There shouldn't be an 'I win" button in game, there should be something resembling strategy and fleet coordination involved to win a battle.
It only sealed the fate of the supercarriers that the DRF was using them ridiculously often to run sanctums/plexes in the middle of the vast empire that was carved out using a strategy that involved nothing more than just dropping as many supers as they could on anything that moved. If you're angry about this nerf, you have no further to look than your own abuse of them. Couldn't agree more.
It has taken some time ... a lot of it in fact .. but at least there seems have gotten some sense in CCP's heads. |

Feligast
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
140
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:51:00 -
[28] - Quote
Granted, I'm a Goon, so it's granted I'm thick (get it? I'M FAT HEADED), but please explain to me how supercarriers, even after the nerf, when able to field 20 fighters EACH, will be useless. They'll still be the king of sov warfare, right?
So you can't hotdrop and annihilate anything solo anymore. Boo hoo. You never should have been able to in the first place. |

Gypsio III
Dirty Filthy Perverts
10
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:57:00 -
[29] - Quote
Thomas Abernathy wrote: No one will deploy a Super knowing that any little subcap can keep them on the field all day long.
On a similar note, I will no longer be flying a BS while a puny frigate can keep me tackled all day long. I demand that CCP gives BS an infinite number of built-in WCS. Only then will I be able to :elite: |

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din Fatal Ascension
52
|
Posted - 2011.10.10 20:59:00 -
[30] - Quote
So now Capital fleets need a subcap fleet to support them? Working as intended... |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |