| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

PugsnotPods
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.04 22:45:00 -
[1] - Quote
Personally, I would love the feature to be implements (at a PLEX cost, much like how a 'bone sculptural' is).
When I made my main in 07', it looked completely different to the rendered models that eve have now. No matter what I try, my current character just never looks good to me (amarr, khanid), compared to what I can create with other races.
It's even gotten to the point where I'm considering dropping my main account (20m sp), to a new account because I prefer the look!
What does the community think about this? |

Brandon Syne
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
37
|
Posted - 2013.02.04 22:45:00 -
[2] - Quote
No hood for you. |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
1821
|
Posted - 2013.02.04 23:57:00 -
[3] - Quote
Brandon Syne wrote:No hood for you.
This. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Renzo Ruderi
State War Academy Caldari State
11
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 00:13:00 -
[4] - Quote
Make a new account. Magic lineage changes just don't belong. |

FluffyDice
Northstar Cabal Fatal Ascension
476
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 00:14:00 -
[5] - Quote
Brandon Syne wrote:No hood for you. That. |

Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers Project Wildfire
145
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 00:32:00 -
[6] - Quote
PugsnotPods wrote:What does the community think about this?
no
|

Charlepetit LaJoie
Trust Me Ltd
231
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 00:33:00 -
[7] - Quote
Maybe someone in the Character Bazaar would like to trade their character for yours. |

JC Anderson
Noir. Black Legion.
900
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 00:46:00 -
[8] - Quote
This has come up numerous times in the past, and whenever an official reply has been given, it has always been "NO". |

Tallian Saotome
Papercut Syndicate Nuclear Arms Exchange
906
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 00:48:00 -
[9] - Quote
this would be great, but CCP has already said the don't want to do it(back when incarna first hit and everyone was annoyed about how their characters didn't look right.
Not gonna happen for similar reasons to not allowing name changes tho.
Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom. |

Ila Gant
Hedion University Amarr Empire
281
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 06:15:00 -
[10] - Quote
I'm wondering if they'll finally add the racial blending they showed during Fanfest (I think it was). Granted, Team Avatar has been biomassed, so probably not. |

Arronicus
Vintas Industries Mistakes Were Made.
168
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 07:19:00 -
[11] - Quote
... This thread made my head hurt.
Also by OP: "CCP CAN WE HAVE SECKS CHANGE?" |

Mallak Azaria
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
2226
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 07:25:00 -
[12] - Quote
Despite your affinity for cookie-cutter MMO's, this is a well thought out idea. It is clear that you have spent a long time thinking about this & your post was easy enough to understand. After careful consideration of everything you have said, I have found myself forced to respond to your idea in an equally easy to understand & well thought out manner.
No. I'll probably-ábe banned for this |

Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments
92
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 09:21:00 -
[13] - Quote
PugsnotPods wrote:What does the community think about this?
Rather not have the option there
so no
|

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din Dark Therapy
1204
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 09:24:00 -
[14] - Quote
No. Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing. |

MOrgana Boloskarl
Pator Tech School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 09:25:00 -
[15] - Quote
plan ahead...
I got a plan for the next 30 years of how I will develop my character.... |

Aracimia Wolfe
Fade To Darkness
164
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 12:35:00 -
[16] - Quote
No,
In other news, my m,ilkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it'sbetter than yours, damn right it's better than yours I could teach you but you'd have to reroll. I like my coffee like I like my men. In a plastic cup http://aracimia.blogspot.co.uk/ |

Whitehound
655
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 12:37:00 -
[17] - Quote
PugsnotPods wrote:What does the community think about this? You are obsessed with the looks of your avatar. Get a grip on yourself. SCAM CAT - Titan Jump - I was there - Goon Dog |

TheBlueMonkey
Don't Be a Menace That Red Alliance
373
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 12:44:00 -
[18] - Quote
20mil?
Why not just sell it and then buy a new char that you like the look of off the bizarre? |

dexington
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
577
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 12:44:00 -
[19] - Quote
PugsnotPods wrote:Personally, I would love the feature to be implements (at a PLEX cost, much like how a 'bone sculptural' is).
As long as it's a purely cosmetic change, i don't really care at least not when it comes to game play/mechanics.
I do think CCP should be careful how many services they offer through plex, each new service help increase the already high price on plex. GÇ£The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time, and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility.GÇ¥ |

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
275
|
Posted - 2013.02.05 13:00:00 -
[20] - Quote
Khanid ftw!
Wanting to change Khanid into something else is close to... no I better don't say this.  Remove insurance. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |