| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers R O G U E
198
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 09:25:00 -
[31] - Quote
Sophie Sandraven wrote:Do you think CCP should ever create interior cockpits for each ship? So you can walk around and mess about while warping and such? I personally think it would be awesome. Thoughts below!
that pod view is gunna get boring fast .. kinda like being stuck in your captains quarters with nothing to do :-P
Edit: almost forgot, THIS link to the capsule and the clone article explains it all |

Sophie Sandraven
Romex Inc. Dustm3n
2
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 09:37:00 -
[32] - Quote
ITTigerClawIK wrote:Sophie Sandraven wrote:Do you think CCP should ever create interior cockpits for each ship? So you can walk around and mess about while warping and such? I personally think it would be awesome. Thoughts below! that pod view is gunna get boring fast .. kinda like being stuck in your captains quarters with nothing to do :-P Edit: almost forgot, THIS link to the capsule and the clone article explains it all
Thanks will give this a read! |

ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers R O G U E
198
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 09:43:00 -
[33] - Quote
although it might be a good idea if CCP decides to explain this capsuler concept a bit more indepth somewhere in the tutorial also if there is somewhere they can put it in without folks skipping it streight away. |

Sophie Sandraven
Romex Inc. Dustm3n
2
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 09:48:00 -
[34] - Quote
ITTigerClawIK wrote:although it might be a good idea if CCP decides to explain this capsuler concept a bit more indepth somewhere in the tutorial also if there is somewhere they can put it in without folks skipping it streight away.
Yeah I think an cool CGI cutscene when you first dock or something to explain all the major plot points and history. Just so you have an idea of what you are getting into. I have to be honest I don't really read a lot of the mission descriptions and stuff, which is probably because the TEXT IS SO FRACKINNG SMALL ON MY TV. So a visual aid to the story would be a good option :)
Also off topic but are CCP implementing a larger text size any time soon?! I have a 32" TV hooked up to my PC and running EVE online on 1920x1080p with the text on the largest setting (I believe this is 13 but could be wrong) is still really hard to make out sometimes! |

ITTigerClawIK
Galactic Rangers R O G U E
199
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 09:56:00 -
[35] - Quote
well we were kinda hoping that we would see this every time we docked and went ot CQ but it kidna never happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlSRI9uCDo8 |

Sura Sadiva
Entropic Tactical Crew
236
|
Posted - 2013.02.06 10:29:00 -
[36] - Quote
Sophie Sandraven wrote: Yeah I think an cool CGI cutscene when you first dock or something to explain all the major plot points and history. Just so you have an idea of what you are getting into. I have to be honest I don't really read a lot of the mission descriptions and stuff, which is probably because the TEXT IS SO FRACKINNG SMALL ON MY TV. So a visual aid to the story would be a good option :)
Also off topic but are CCP implementing a larger text size any time soon?! I have a 32" TV hooked up to my PC and running EVE online on 1920x1080p with the text on the largest setting (I believe this is 13 but could be wrong) is still really hard to make out sometimes!
They already did in some recent UI revamp, before was like courier 4, impossible to read.
Also, dunno now, but when I started to play the neural connection with your capsule and the ship was explained and was made in a cool way. Beside this the tutorial was kinda like: "this is a rookie ship, this is a mining laser, this is a gun. Now undock and go to **** off" - end of tutorial. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |