| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 07:52:00 -
[1] - Quote
I'll just give a quick list of what i'm looking for:
>3-4 Racial frig V
>3-4 Racial cruiser V
>2-4 Racial BS V
>Support skills should be golden, I don't want to see any big holes
>Loki/Proteus are my choice for t3s
My racial preference is Minmatar>Gallente>Amarr>Caldari
You should be able to fit all weapons, drones, and defensive modules t2 or close to it.
Show me what you have, feel free to post here or mail me.
|

Imperator Ceasar
Black-Listed Insidious Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 07:59:00 -
[2] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Imperator_Ceasar |

Lumari
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
2
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 08:28:00 -
[3] - Quote
Interesting. I'm for sale for 42b if you're online and want a sub cap specialist with additional cross training for WH. http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lumari (pass: rvb) I'm for sale. Message me :) |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 08:49:00 -
[4] - Quote
Lumari wrote:Interesting. I'm for sale for 42b if you're online and want a sub cap specialist with additional cross training for WH.
You've got a significant amount of SP invested in capitals, and are missing some critical sub-cap skills. You also have more indy/science waste than I would like to see ideally. |

Lumari
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
2
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 08:53:00 -
[5] - Quote
Zeek Monty wrote:Lumari wrote:Interesting. I'm for sale for 42b if you're online and want a sub cap specialist with additional cross training for WH. You've got a significant amount of SP invested in capitals, and are missing some critical sub-cap skills. You also have more indy/science waste than I would like to see ideally.
Interesting. Which critical sub-cap skills am I missing? http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lumari (pass: rvb) I'm for sale. Message me :) |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 08:59:00 -
[6] - Quote
Lumari wrote:Zeek Monty wrote:Lumari wrote:Interesting. I'm for sale for 42b if you're online and want a sub cap specialist with additional cross training for WH. You've got a significant amount of SP invested in capitals, and are missing some critical sub-cap skills. You also have more indy/science waste than I would like to see ideally. Interesting. Which critical sub-cap skills am I missing?
Logi V, Recon V and skills to fly either a proteus or loki for starters. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.09 17:54:00 -
[7] - Quote
daily bump |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.10 04:29:00 -
[8] - Quote
Bump!
A decent name is important to me (No random numbers please). If you have a crappy name i'm going to take that account when making an offer. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 04:15:00 -
[9] - Quote
uppity |

Jun'tarious
Aliastra Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 04:37:00 -
[10] - Quote
Minmatar & Gallente frig / cruiser / bs V T2 Hybrids S/M/L T2 Projectile S/M/L
Very nice implant set.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=203718&find=unread |

Sigurd Gudmundson
Purging Maelstrom Sicarius Draconis
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 05:07:00 -
[11] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sigurd_Gudmundson/
let me know what you think |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 05:31:00 -
[12] - Quote
Sigurd Gudmundson wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sigurd_Gudmundson/
let me know what you think
Sent you a mail. |

Awful Name
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
3
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 07:34:00 -
[13] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her. |

Arugas Koken
Peregrine Guard
23
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 07:36:00 -
[14] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Urdrik_Vatroldur |

Gwenievere Sui
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 07:39:00 -
[15] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her.
Highilghts: -HAC 5 -Recon 5 -Loki subs 5 -T2 Projectiles -All t2 minmatar ships |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 17:02:00 -
[16] - Quote
Gwenievere Sui wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her.
Highilghts: -HAC 5 -Recon 5 -Loki subs 5 -T2 Projectiles -All t2 minmatar ships
Put the crack pipe down.
|

Gwenievere Sui
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 19:30:00 -
[17] - Quote
Zeek Monty wrote:Gwenievere Sui wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her.
Highilghts: -HAC 5 -Recon 5 -Loki subs 5 -T2 Projectiles -All t2 minmatar ships Put the crack pipe down. I can ask whatever I want, and you can always make a counter offer if you are interested. I might take it. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 21:14:00 -
[18] - Quote
Gwenievere Sui wrote:Zeek Monty wrote:Gwenievere Sui wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/gwenievere_sui pass 123
Asking 30B for her.
Highilghts: -HAC 5 -Recon 5 -Loki subs 5 -T2 Projectiles -All t2 minmatar ships Put the crack pipe down. I can ask whatever I want, and you can always make a counter offer if you are interested. I might take it.
There is a "I'm giving myself room to negotiate" starting price, and then there is a "I'm on crack" starting price. Your number falls squarely in the latter category.
Regardless, it is a decent character with a decent name. I sent you a mail. |

Vlaana Anzomi
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:06:00 -
[19] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/LiquidSmoke78 |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:30:00 -
[20] - Quote
Vlaana Anzomi wrote:http://eveboard.com/pilot/LiquidSmoke78
The name is awful.
Next. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 01:47:00 -
[21] - Quote
daily bump. |

Calistra Vacanos
The Scope Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 02:29:00 -
[22] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/calistra_vacanos
http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=95666 |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 04:50:00 -
[23] - Quote
Not bad, but more capital stuff than I would like to see.
I couldn't care less about your killboard though. |

HEPEAJIbHOCTb
Light of the moon Pangu Coalition
14
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 05:13:00 -
[24] - Quote
eveboard.com/pilot/HEPEAJIbHOCTb |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 20:53:00 -
[25] - Quote
HEPEAJIbHOCTb wrote:eveboard.com/pilot/HEPEAJIbHOCTb
Nicely trained, but the name... sent you a mail. |

Siunaaja
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
1
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 00:46:00 -
[26] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=204768&find=unread |

ElCholo
Brutor Tribe Minmatar Republic
83
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 01:10:00 -
[27] - Quote
May possible sell me.
pw is chaucer |

Its Amarre
Hedion University Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 01:34:00 -
[28] - Quote
ElCholo wrote:May possible sell me.pw is chaucer
I interested in purchase you. Please to mail me how much to cost. |

Zeek Monty
School of Applied Knowledge Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 06:40:00 -
[29] - Quote
Bought one, you can show your horribly trained and named characters to someone else now!  |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |