| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1023
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 13:46:00 -
[31] - Quote
Grimpak wrote:Charlepetit LaJoie wrote:Grimpak wrote:actually 1400's with the resignation of Gregory XII because of a mess with 3 people that wanted the seat. From this, the Christian Orthodox Church was born. I think you are confusing two different events which are both often called the Great Schism. One Great Schism was the split between the Roman Pope and the Patriarch of Constantinople in 1054, ending the unity of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox branches of the Christian Church. The other Great Schism was the split within the Roman Catholic Church between two (and briefly, three) rival lines of popes which began in 1378 and lasted about forty years. -- Whew! See, Dad? And you said my college tuition was wasted.  hmm... you might be right. need to hit the history books yet again. anyways, I discovered who will be the next pope
I think it should be the Hoff |

Kirjava
EVE Protection Agency Unclaimed.
492
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 14:50:00 -
[32] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote: I think it should be the Hoff
Germany Approves of this message.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
586
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 15:43:00 -
[33] - Quote
Onyx Nyx wrote:I'll chime in with this then. Totally NSFW. Gold.
What does one do with a Pontiff-emeritus? Hang him on a wall as modern art? Make him the doorman? Introduce him to the inquisition? Oh, wait, he's already met them. Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
Malcanis for CSM8 |

Grimpak
Midnight Elites Echelon Rising
753
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 15:58:00 -
[34] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:Micheal Dietrich wrote: I think it should be the Hoff
Germany Approves of this message. hmm... tough choice. [img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]
[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right |

Charlepetit LaJoie
Trust Me Ltd
260
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 22:06:00 -
[35] - Quote
I'm thinking, let's make Chribba the pope. Upon these rocks I will build my church. |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
3450
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 22:34:00 -
[36] - Quote
Charlepetit LaJoie wrote:I'm thinking, let's make Chribba the pope. Upon these rocks I will build my church.
I'll 2nd and Nominate.
EDIT: The Church of the New Chribba Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.-á-á-á-á-á-á - Oscar Wilde - 1870's |

Jonah Gravenstein
Gordian Knot Holdings
5616
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 23:41:00 -
[37] - Quote
Need a new Pope?
Why not Zoidberg
If it looks like a bot, smells like a bot and acts like a bot, 99% of the time it is a bot. I am Ohm of Borg, Resistance is Voltage/Current. |

Muad 'dib
The Imperial Fedaykin
759
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 11:11:00 -
[38] - Quote
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21421810
Even God applauded this news!
coincidence or not, its cool :D
the next pope cant be any worse considering this popes back story.....
zoidberg actually makes sense! WHOOP WHOOB WHOOB WHOOB! http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4375/mynewsig2.jpg |

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
626
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 14:46:00 -
[39] - Quote
Muad 'dib wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21421810
Even God applauded this news!
Either that, or He takes exception - God hates quitters. "You're WHAT..?! No way - I'm firing you!" Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
Malcanis for CSM8 |

Onyx Nyx
Euphoria Released Verge of Collapse
216
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 15:11:00 -
[40] - Quote
silens vesica wrote:Muad 'dib wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21421810
Even God applauded this news!
Either that, or He takes exception - God hates quitters. " You're WHAT..?! No way - I'm firing you!"
It is more probable that the lightning struck the tallest building in the area, which happens to be St Peter's Basilica with its 138 meters (452 feet) than it being a message from god. I kill kittens, and puppies and bunnies. I maim toddlers and teens and then more. |

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
656
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 15:43:00 -
[41] - Quote
Party pooper. Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.
Malcanis for CSM8 |

Charlepetit LaJoie
Trust Me Ltd
266
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 23:45:00 -
[42] - Quote
Oh, look. The world is ending again: http://news.discovery.com/history/resigning-pope-brings-doomsday-prophecy-130213.htm
Quote:A prophetic manuscript dated to 1139 called the Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to St. Malachy, predicts that "there would be only 112 more popes before the Last Judgment -- and Benedict XVI is 111." Or, it's a hoax created in the 16th century. If you're a killjoy. Or a party pooper. |

Anna Hathaway
Explora Empire Corcoran State
9
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 12:05:00 -
[43] - Quote
Malcanis for CSM 8... and pope. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |