| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Benilopax
Solar Storm Insidious Empire
397
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 11:04:00 -
[1] - Quote
Being reported by several news agencies.
No Pope has done this since the 1200s. ... |

baltec1
Bat Country
5123
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 11:14:00 -
[2] - Quote
Confimed by Vatican.
Well this came out of the blue. |

Rana Ash
Gradient Electus Matari
131
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 12:03:00 -
[3] - Quote
baltec1 wrote:Confimed by Vatican.
Well this came out of the blue.
Not really, i gave him that choice. Resign or i'll expose his connections to certain underground clubs  |

Grimpak
Midnight Elites Echelon Rising
739
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 12:42:00 -
[4] - Quote
Benilopax wrote:Being reported by several news agencies.
No Pope has done this since the 1200s. actually 1400's with the resignation of Gregory XII because of a mess with 3 people that wanted the seat. From this, the Christian Orthodox Church was born. [img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]
[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right |

Kirjava
EVE Protection Agency Unclaimed.
472
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 13:39:00 -
[5] - Quote
I hereby declare my Candidacy for Supreme Pontiff, Bishop of Rome.
Only hot chicks may be Nuns, in skimpy outfits!
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Shalia Ripper
351
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 14:49:00 -
[6] - Quote
We will have nun of that.
Vote for Malcanis for CSM8
|

Pr1ncess Alia
Perkone Caldari State
259
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 16:47:00 -
[7] - Quote
Oooo... we all get to see who the class votes next as "most likely to be infallible"  |

Rain6639
Team Evil
202
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 16:54:00 -
[8] - Quote
"**** this **** I quit"? EDM? you mean EFM |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
7694
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 17:37:00 -
[9] - Quote
Rain6639 wrote:"**** this **** I quit"?
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/13143_241198889350750_633469823_n.jpg "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
3432
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 18:50:00 -
[10] - Quote
"Resigning resigning", or resigning from his Twitter Account ? 
He'll have lots of time to Tweet in Latin all day now. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.-á-á-á-á-á-á - Oscar Wilde - 1870's |

Zimmy Zeta
Red Federation
7910
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 19:24:00 -
[11] - Quote
Since the last pope didn't even drop any loot when he died I couldn't care less. Please don't feed me. |

decaneos
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
34
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 20:23:00 -
[12] - Quote
I'm sure the emperor didn't resign lol! Seriously tho, good ridden to the man, was not the best pope ever and said some truly horrible things in his short time. Hope they get someone as forward thinking as John Paul II the catholic church really needs it after the scandals over the last few years.
|

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
3438
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 20:36:00 -
[13] - Quote
decaneos wrote:I'm sure the emperor didn't resign lol! Seriously tho, good ridden to the man, was not the best pope ever and said some truly horrible things in his short time. Hope they get someone as forward thinking as John Paul II the catholic church really needs it after the scandals over the last few years.
John Paul I was indeed the best Pope ever. Quite obviously 'assasinated' I always thought. John Paul II was more evil than our current one. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.-á-á-á-á-á-á - Oscar Wilde - 1870's |

jason hill
The Riot Formation Unclaimed.
176
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 20:50:00 -
[14] - Quote
who ? ....why on earth is this even news ! |

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
2037
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 20:51:00 -
[15] - Quote
Cited failing health as reason for resigning... Id be sick to death too if i had to listen to all the complaints about my priests taking liberties with children.
Relations with a woman while being a priest = go to hell/excommunication. Relations with underage boy while being a priest = somehow fine/slap on the wrist.
Religion. Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings? |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1019
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 21:12:00 -
[16] - Quote
This thread is going down faster than the titanic. |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
7699
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 21:38:00 -
[17] - Quote
Stupid pope... just like a highsec miner. can't do the job  "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Grimpak
Midnight Elites Echelon Rising
744
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 22:04:00 -
[18] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:This thread is going down faster than the titanic. pfehf... religion [img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]
[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right |

Nerath Naaris
Pink Winged Unicorns for Peace Love and Anarchy
365
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 22:17:00 -
[19] - Quote
Ah, finally a reason to post this! Forum-unbanned since 2011.10.20.
Mangala Solaris for CSM 8 |

Onyx Nyx
Euphoria Released Verge of Collapse
211
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 22:23:00 -
[20] - Quote
I'll chime in with this then. Totally NSFW. I kill kittens, and puppies and bunnies. I maim toddlers and teens and then more. |

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
7699
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 22:34:00 -
[21] - Quote
Onyx Nyx wrote:I'll chime in with this then. Totally NSFW.
Depends on where you work
Micheal Dietrich wrote:This thread is going down faster than the titanic.
http://media.fukung.net/images/44336/2be01cea5e2df3bc861f517665252fb0.jpg "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á |

Frank Millar
109
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:14:00 -
[22] - Quote
He finally got a message from God, it seems.  |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
3440
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:26:00 -
[23] - Quote
jason hill wrote:who ? ....why on earth is this even news !
Because this is the first time this has happened since the Middle Age. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.-á-á-á-á-á-á - Oscar Wilde - 1870's |

PCP Warden
PCPOTATOES MINING ACADEMY
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:39:00 -
[24] - Quote
I wonder if the next one will be a douche!  |

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
3440
|
Posted - 2013.02.11 23:49:00 -
[25] - Quote
PCP Warden wrote:I wonder if the next one will be a douche! 
Are they not all ?
Just the one John Paul I, who lasted two months before most likely being poisoned (this is an ancient Order after all) showed some positive hope and promise instead of trying to slap every wrist in the World with a ruler. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.-á-á-á-á-á-á - Oscar Wilde - 1870's |

Kirjava
EVE Protection Agency Unclaimed.
481
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 00:34:00 -
[26] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:This thread is going down faster than the titanic.
Only thing that goes down faster is yo momma 
Yo momma thread? Yo momma thread.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. Cardinal Kirjava - Redeclaring the Crusade in the name of the Goddess since 2012. |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1020
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 00:41:00 -
[27] - Quote
Kirjava wrote:Micheal Dietrich wrote:This thread is going down faster than the titanic. Only thing that goes down faster is yo momma  Yo momma thread? Yo momma thread.
Yo momma so skank, she open for business more than wal-mart |

Akeela Light
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 05:44:00 -
[28] - Quote
Frank Millar wrote:He finally got a message from God, it seems. 
its not the 21.december 12 - its the 11.Febr 13 where the world is going to end.
  |

Charlepetit LaJoie
Trust Me Ltd
259
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 07:43:00 -
[29] - Quote
Grimpak wrote:actually 1400's with the resignation of Gregory XII because of a mess with 3 people that wanted the seat. From this, the Christian Orthodox Church was born. I think you are confusing two different events which are both often called the Great Schism.
One Great Schism was the split between the Roman Pope and the Patriarch of Constantinople in 1054, ending the unity of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox branches of the Christian Church.
The other Great Schism was the split within the Roman Catholic Church between two (and briefly, three) rival lines of popes which began in 1378 and lasted about forty years.
-- Whew! See, Dad? And you said my college tuition was wasted.  |

Grimpak
Midnight Elites Echelon Rising
751
|
Posted - 2013.02.12 10:22:00 -
[30] - Quote
Charlepetit LaJoie wrote:Grimpak wrote:actually 1400's with the resignation of Gregory XII because of a mess with 3 people that wanted the seat. From this, the Christian Orthodox Church was born. I think you are confusing two different events which are both often called the Great Schism. One Great Schism was the split between the Roman Pope and the Patriarch of Constantinople in 1054, ending the unity of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox branches of the Christian Church. The other Great Schism was the split within the Roman Catholic Church between two (and briefly, three) rival lines of popes which began in 1378 and lasted about forty years. -- Whew! See, Dad? And you said my college tuition was wasted.  hmm... you might be right. need to hit the history books yet again.
anyways, I discovered who will be the next pope [img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]
[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote] ain't that right |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |