| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Fradle
Bite Me inc Bitten.
27
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 02:53:00 -
[1] - Quote
When are we ever going to get around to this? Let's be honest unless the ENTIRE WH community gets behind a SINGLE candidate we won't have a CSM to have our voices be heard. |

Winthorp
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
77
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 03:03:00 -
[2] - Quote
Agreed. How hard could this be to actually do? Two step and those WH pod cast people (Wont say their name cause it annoyingly long) have both offered to do this.
I doubt at this point we are waiting on more candidates...  |

The Masterbaiter
Osborn Chemical
5
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 03:25:00 -
[3] - Quote
Bane or Cip, you guys pick, |

Glasgow Dunlop
Gigaverse The Imperial Senate
51
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 13:09:00 -
[4] - Quote
Im waiting for some solid news to come out 1st, as IMO if the election was tommorow then we the vote split might end up losing out on a seat. Glasgow Meet 2nd March https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=197756&find=unread |

Chitsa Jason
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exhale.
334
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 13:56:00 -
[5] - Quote
As far as I know CCP might be changing the way voting system works so there will be no need for primary election.
If that will not be the case I am all for primaries. Chitsa Jason for CSM8 |

Fradle
Bite Me inc Bitten.
31
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 14:09:00 -
[6] - Quote
Chitsa Jason wrote:As far as I know CCP might be changing the way voting system works so there will be no need for primary election.
If that will not be the case I am all for primaries. I don't see why we don't plan for the eventuality that they might not so that we can do these primaries properly and not half-assed rushed. |

Mr Kidd
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
962
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 14:11:00 -
[7] - Quote
Nathan Jameson has my votes. So everyone, lets rally behind him. We want breast augmentations and sluttier clothing in the NeX! |

Bronya Boga
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
90
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 14:47:00 -
[8] - Quote
Winthorp wrote:WH pod cast people (Wont say their name cause it annoyingly long)
To be fair our name is shorter then that sentence so you waisted your time.
Please be paitent guys we are waiting on CCPs official announcment but rumors are that we won't need a primary.
The debates however are taking place this weekend. Host of podcast Down The Pipe www.downthepipe-wh.com Podcast Public Channel is DTP Podcast @drverikan on twitter [email protected] |

Castor Troyy
DEEP-SPACE CO-OP LTD Exhale.
17
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 15:04:00 -
[9] - Quote
At some point this will be too late..its been almost a month since we were supposed to get word from CCP. I think we should set a date not too far from now, and if CCP doesn't respond then we move forward with our primaries. We need to figure out that date, and imho it shouldn't be too far out. |

Asayanami Dei
Adhocracy Incorporated Adhocracy
238
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 15:42:00 -
[10] - Quote
At this point i dont even care. More people should run to spread the votes even thinner! shows how w-space evolved into second null x]
www.wormholefundamentals.com Adhocracy Promo 2012 |

Bronya Boga
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
90
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 15:49:00 -
[11] - Quote
Bronya Boga wrote:
Please be paitent guys we are waiting on CCPs official announcment but rumors are that we won't need a primary.
Just be paitent would you? the official election season hasn't even started yet we have plenty of time.
Host of podcast Down The Pipe www.downthepipe-wh.com Podcast Public Channel is DTP Podcast @drverikan on twitter [email protected] |

ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative
47
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 19:20:00 -
[12] - Quote
Last i heard, straight from two step there wont be any official primaries, ccp pulled out of that idea. |

Fradle
Bite Me inc Bitten.
35
|
Posted - 2013.02.13 21:01:00 -
[13] - Quote
ExookiZ wrote:Last i heard, straight from two step there wont be any official primaries, ccp pulled out of that idea. In that case we should start planning on having our own primaries. |

Winthorp
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
79
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 01:02:00 -
[14] - Quote
Bronya Boga wrote:Winthorp wrote:WH pod cast people (Wont say their name cause it annoyingly long) To be fair our name is shorter then that sentence so you waisted your time. Please be paitent guys we are waiting on CCPs official announcment but rumors are that we won't need a primary. The debates however are taking place this weekend.
Well there was to many ubi's and sub's for me to recall.  |

Jim Womack
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
2
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 08:10:00 -
[15] - Quote
The Masterbaiter wrote:Cipreh, he is a honest man, and I will trust him in CSM.
Mr Kidd wrote:Nathan Jameson has my votes. So everyone, lets rally behind him.

content added to this thread ... 0
Chitsa Jason wrote:As far as I know CCP might be changing the way voting system works so there will be no need for primary election.
If that will not be the case I am all for primaries.
I could be wayyyyy wrong as I haven't spent tooooooo much time reading about the purposed changes and what the election could be like... but based off what I did read I don't see why even if they do change the system up some we as the w-space community shouldn't still come to some type of joint decision on whom we as a group feel will represent w-space the best... then if you personally feel another candidate could fill that roll equally as well or even better than use your other vote(s) on them. I feel doing this would still insure we at least have a voice on the CSM.
|

Bane Nucleus
The Kairos Syndicate Transmission Lost
364
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 11:00:00 -
[16] - Quote
I don't think we are going to have any wormhole representation based on the amount of people running. Wormhole stabilizers, here we come!  Alliance CEO, Diplomat, Recruiter |

Lloyd Roses
Blue-Fire PLEASE NOT VIOLENCE OUR BOATS
32
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 11:31:00 -
[17] - Quote
Bane Nucleus wrote:I don't think we are going to have any wormhole representation based on the amount of people running. Wormhole stabilizers, here we come! 
Hopefully csm 8 will refrain from improving space they haven't been to yet.
Bane, can you promise us tech moons inside wormholes? I mean it's about the same league as wormhole stabilizers. Maybe you should link those proposals. So WH space finally has a meaning. |

Winthorp
Future Corps Sleeper Social Club
80
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 11:42:00 -
[18] - Quote
Lloyd Roses wrote:Bane Nucleus wrote:I don't think we are going to have any wormhole representation based on the amount of people running. Wormhole stabilizers, here we come!  Hopefully csm 8 will refrain from improving space they haven't been to yet. Bane, can you promise us tech moons inside wormholes? I mean it's about the same league as wormhole stabilizers. Maybe you should link those proposals. So WH space finally has a meaning.
The problem is not that they will do it on purpose, the problem is more they will make changes that will screw us that they never see coming. |

Mr Kidd
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
963
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 13:47:00 -
[19] - Quote
Winthorp wrote:Lloyd Roses wrote:Bane Nucleus wrote:I don't think we are going to have any wormhole representation based on the amount of people running. Wormhole stabilizers, here we come!  Hopefully csm 8 will refrain from improving space they haven't been to yet. Bane, can you promise us tech moons inside wormholes? I mean it's about the same league as wormhole stabilizers. Maybe you should link those proposals. So WH space finally has a meaning. The problem is not that they will do it on purpose, the problem is more they will make changes that will screw us that they never see coming.
You give "them" too little credit. Of course they want to make changes that screw us. TIE! This Is EVE! The majority of this game is about ruining someone else's day. But, I do agree with you. If they want wh stabs we might as well start asking for the same outrageous tripe! We want breast augmentations and sluttier clothing in the NeX! |

Two step
Aperture Harmonics K162
3302
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 13:55:00 -
[20] - Quote
As I have said, there won't be primaries. I cannot say why, but I expect smart people can draw their own conclusions. I just finished a blog post that will be going live as soon as CCP publishes an upcoming dev blog on the elections.
If there are candidates who are interested in running, they should have already started their campaign. CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog
|

Klarion Sythis
Bite Me inc Bitten.
143
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 16:04:00 -
[21] - Quote
Well, I look forward to that dev blog then. I hope the new system is capable of getting a wormhole candidate in even with the number of people running.
Speaking of which, the number of people running tells me that a lot of people are just doing this to feel important. If all of the candidates were actually just concerned with seeing W-Space's interests represented then I guess no one has faith in anyone else's abilities. I hope you guys realize the **** show you've volunteered for. You're almost certainly not going to be loved no matter what you do and your skin thickness should make a rhino feel inadequate.
Good luck. |

Two step
Aperture Harmonics K162
3302
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 16:21:00 -
[22] - Quote
But everyone loves me! CSM 7 Secretary CSM 6 Alternate Delegate @two_step_eve on Twitter My Blog
|

Ayeson
Hard Knocks Inc.
238
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 16:25:00 -
[23] - Quote
Two step wrote:But everyone loves me!
 Ask me about Rengas-dar, HRDKX's Most recent, groundbreaking, game-changing, wormhole-collapsing research endeavour.. |

Nathan Jameson
Talocan Dominion Talocan United
685
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 22:26:00 -
[24] - Quote
Klarion Sythis wrote:Well, I look forward to that dev blog then. I hope the new system is capable of getting a wormhole candidate in even with the number of people running.
Speaking of which, the number of people running tells me that a lot of people are just doing this to feel important. If all of the candidates were actually just concerned with seeing W-Space's interests represented then I guess no one has faith in anyone else's abilities. I hope you guys realize the **** show you've volunteered for. You're almost certainly not going to be loved no matter what you do and your skin thickness should make a rhino feel inadequate.
Good luck.
This isn't about me being on the CSM. This is about making sure people are represented--not just the C5/C6 crowd, but the C1-C4s as well. Hence my platform.
I also really wish WH primaries would happen (though it seems like they are not), because I'd have no problem stepping down, as long as there was a single candidate left that all of wormhole space would rally behind. Nathan Jameson for CSM 8! My CSM 8 Blog My Twitter |

Phaderift
Sky Fighters Talocan United
15
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 22:54:00 -
[25] - Quote
Nathan Jameson wrote:Klarion Sythis wrote:Well, I look forward to that dev blog then. I hope the new system is capable of getting a wormhole candidate in even with the number of people running.
Speaking of which, the number of people running tells me that a lot of people are just doing this to feel important. If all of the candidates were actually just concerned with seeing W-Space's interests represented then I guess no one has faith in anyone else's abilities. I hope you guys realize the **** show you've volunteered for. You're almost certainly not going to be loved no matter what you do and your skin thickness should make a rhino feel inadequate.
Good luck. This isn't about me being on the CSM. This is about making sure people are represented--not just the C5/C6 crowd, but the C1-C4s as well. Hence my platform. I also really wish WH primaries would happen (though it seems like they are not), because I'd have no problem stepping down, as long as there was a single candidate left that all of wormhole space would rally behind.
Then I guess its time to make them happen?
In all honesty they would be in our best interest as a community. Given the numbers two step managed to get behind him and the numbers it took to get a seat.. a properly created WH voting block could probably secure 2 seats on the CSM8, assuming we could all agree on 2 candidates.. I'll look to those who are running to setup some primaries as given the current number of choices split voting will probably run rampant, so having them will benefit the candidates across the board.
just a thought though |

Klarion Sythis
Bite Me inc Bitten.
143
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 23:05:00 -
[26] - Quote
Splitting votes seems risky for us, and even riskier when there could be straggling votes for other CSM runners. A single assured candidate is enough imo since the CSM doesn't really vote on anything, they just provide feedback. Doubling our feedback doesn't help. |

Omen Nihilo
AQUILA INC Verge of Collapse
155
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 23:10:00 -
[27] - Quote
Keep in mind that last time Two Step got a lot of support from the broader community. Many bloggers supported him and his record was solid. Current candidates aren't as well-known to the outside world and won't even get close to the same amount of votes.
Also, I'm sick and tired of all the complaining about Two Step. It's funny how fast people take for granted corp bookmarks. Did he perfectly represent everyone's wishes? No, that would be impossible. But he worked hard and represented the w-space community well. I don't think any of the current candidates will do as well as him. As Klarion said, you better have thick hides. |

Eugene Bugblatter
Minmatar-Amarr Man-Boy Love Association
0
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 23:36:00 -
[28] - Quote
i thought the drake was the primary in a wormhole. Out and Proud sine Feb 14th 2013! |

PAJB666
True Power Team
2
|
Posted - 2013.02.14 23:39:00 -
[29] - Quote
On the other had he successfully allowed CCP go with stop refit/reship while in aggression change. Also corp bookmarks in my opinion catered to mass-pvp crowd which was not exactly beneficial for wh pvp. POS changes got pushed deep into CCP backlog. Instead of adding more content to existing WH classes, CCP proposed adding more WH types catering to mass-pve. Comparing 0.0 explore and WH - 0.0 has certainly got more variety. |

Glasgow Dunlop
Gigaverse The Imperial Senate
51
|
Posted - 2013.02.15 12:37:00 -
[30] - Quote
Can I guestimate at either proportional reprisentation, Or the STV ( single transferable vote ) ? Glasgow Meet 2nd March https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=197756&find=unread |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |