|
| Author | Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |
![]() Heff |
Posted - 2003.07.24 20:52:00 -
[1] Edited by: Heff on 24/07/2003 21:29:47 You sound exactly like a guy we recently kicked out of the corp. Is this your lame attempt to get back at me? COMEDY!!! Anyway, I don't even have to read your message to see how shallow it is. You can't blame me for making blueprints available cheaply. I am doing what is best for the parties involved (my corp and its customers). If I stopped selling blueprints tomorrow, someone else would... and they do! The free market ecomony as it exists in EVE encourages people to do whatever they can do to make a profit. If our selling BP copies makes it hard for you to turn a profit, GOOD! That is the nature of competitive business. My #1 priority lies with my corporation, its customers, and its shareholders. If I wreck your ability to sell ships then I am doing my job. If you have a problem with the economy, tell CCP. I am operating within confines of the game like everyone else. If they change the rules, then I will be forced to adapt like everyone else. Good lord man, wake up! Heff President, Playboy Enterprises [email protected] |
Heff Playboy Enterprises |
Posted - 2003.07.24 20:52:00 -
[2] Edited by: Heff on 24/07/2003 21:29:47 You sound exactly like a guy we recently kicked out of the corp. Is this your lame attempt to get back at me? COMEDY!!! Anyway, I don't even have to read your message to see how shallow it is. You can't blame me for making blueprints available cheaply. I am doing what is best for the parties involved (my corp and its customers). If I stopped selling blueprints tomorrow, someone else would... and they do! The free market ecomony as it exists in EVE encourages people to do whatever they can do to make a profit. If our selling BP copies makes it hard for you to turn a profit, GOOD! That is the nature of competitive business. My #1 priority lies with my corporation, its customers, and its shareholders. If I wreck your ability to sell ships then I am doing my job. If you have a problem with the economy, tell CCP. I am operating within confines of the game like everyone else. If they change the rules, then I will be forced to adapt like everyone else. Good lord man, wake up! Heff President, Playboy Enterprises [email protected] |
![]() Heff |
Posted - 2003.07.25 05:28:00 -
[3] Edited by: Heff on 25/07/2003 06:41:57 Let's be fair here. You saw the link to the dev chat and you saw CCP's response to this specific issue. We used that discussion as a clear signal that this was a valid business venture from CCP's viewpoint. Period, full stop. If you think we are runing the economy, that is too bad. It is ours to ruin. As it is yours, and yours, and everyone else's. To be quite honest, I'm done with this thread. You are clearly looking for scapegoats and I am man enough to be yours if you need one. I really don't care, nor do the people who have made millions as our partners. Go file a petition or quit. Heff President, Playboy Enterprises [email protected] |
Heff Playboy Enterprises |
Posted - 2003.07.25 05:28:00 -
[4] Edited by: Heff on 25/07/2003 06:41:57 Let's be fair here. You saw the link to the dev chat and you saw CCP's response to this specific issue. We used that discussion as a clear signal that this was a valid business venture from CCP's viewpoint. Period, full stop. If you think we are runing the economy, that is too bad. It is ours to ruin. As it is yours, and yours, and everyone else's. To be quite honest, I'm done with this thread. You are clearly looking for scapegoats and I am man enough to be yours if you need one. I really don't care, nor do the people who have made millions as our partners. Go file a petition or quit. Heff President, Playboy Enterprises [email protected] |
![]() Heff |
Posted - 2003.07.25 06:41:00 -
[5] Edited by: Heff on 25/07/2003 15:17:39 Sweet, maybe I should jack up my prices then. Sounds like you guys are telling me I can get more for my blueprint copies. Thanks for the free advertising! Soooo..... here are the slot/cost breakdowns for the Megathron deal if any of you are interested. Let me know ASAP as I hope to close this soon. Partner 1: 241,500,000 (Taken) Partner 2: 210,000,000 (Taken) Partner 3: 178,500,000 Partner 4: 147,000,000 Playboy: 273,000,000 (Taken) Heff President, Playboy Enterprises [email protected] |
Heff Playboy Enterprises |
Posted - 2003.07.25 06:41:00 -
[6] Edited by: Heff on 25/07/2003 15:17:39 Sweet, maybe I should jack up my prices then. Sounds like you guys are telling me I can get more for my blueprint copies. Thanks for the free advertising! Soooo..... here are the slot/cost breakdowns for the Megathron deal if any of you are interested. Let me know ASAP as I hope to close this soon. Partner 1: 241,500,000 (Taken) Partner 2: 210,000,000 (Taken) Partner 3: 178,500,000 Partner 4: 147,000,000 Playboy: 273,000,000 (Taken) Heff President, Playboy Enterprises [email protected] |
| Copyright © 2006-2025, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20251009/0802 EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP. |
| COPYRIGHT NOTICE EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website. |