| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fortin 410
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 21:46:00 -
[31] - Quote
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die. Jean-Paul Sartre
|

Fredfredbug4
Eve Defence Force Tribal Band
753
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 22:38:00 -
[32] - Quote
Judging from the OP and the barrage of post that lauded it immediately after it seems that this corporation is doing a better job at creating mindless 100% obedient and loyal automatons with no ability to think for themselves than the nation is.
That takes a lot of work, what did you use, drugs? Some new cybernetic implant? Holding them at gunpoint? Watch Fred Fred Frederation and stop cryptozoologist! Fight against the brutal genocide of fictional creatures across New Eden! Is that a metaphor? Probably not, but the fru-fru- people will sure love it! |

Frosty-nee
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
6
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 22:44:00 -
[33] - Quote
Fredfredbug4 wrote:Judging from the OP and the barrage of post that lauded it immediately after it seems that this corporation is doing a better job at creating mindless 100% obedient and loyal automatons with no ability to think for themselves than the nation is.
That takes a lot of work, what did you use, drugs? Some new cybernetic implant? Holding them at gunpoint?
Our Loyalty to the Empress is unwavering because she is a leader sent to us by God to direct us to perform His will. |

Pinky Feldman
Gank Bangers Moar Tears
518
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 22:45:00 -
[34] - Quote
Fredfredbug4 wrote:Judging from the OP and the barrage of post that lauded it immediately after it seems that this corporation is doing a better job at creating mindless 100% obedient and loyal automatons with no ability to think for themselves than the nation is.
That takes a lot of work, what did you use, drugs? Some new cybernetic implant? Holding them at gunpoint?
The purity of essence one experiences being embraced by the light of Jamyl creates a faith stronger than any Vitoc or slave implant.
The moar you cry the less you pee |

Arista Shahni
Real Simple Construction The Citadel Consortium
18
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 02:51:00 -
[35] - Quote
Fredfredbug4 wrote:Judging from the OP and the barrage of post that lauded it immediately after it seems that this corporation is doing a better job at creating mindless 100% obedient and loyal automatons with no ability to think for themselves than the nation is.
That takes a lot of work, what did you use, drugs? Some new cybernetic implant? Holding them at gunpoint?
Odd, most corporations and alliances only need solidarity. Though I suppose that could be considered a rarer commodity than most these days. "I was dreaming once, and I dreampt of a world where I was nothing more than a biological fitting; a slave to the machine and crew, instead of the other way around. Don't you wonder at how easy it would have been for this scenario to happen, instead of how it actually unfolded?" |

Gosakumori Noh
Viziam Amarr Empire
193
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 02:56:00 -
[36] - Quote
Vincero.
Vincero!
VIN-A-CER-OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! |

Graelyn
PIE Inc. Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
427
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 04:40:00 -
[37] - Quote
Amarr Victor...Yes yes...
All the loud words aside, a year ago I would not have put my money on Fweddit Fleets holding steady in the face of our current fortunes. Your pilots have persevered where many supposed 'friends' to the Empire have crumpled pathetically.
In such ways is a Name Forged into something of great value. Glory to you and your banners. Hold your head high, not for loud words and empty cheers, but solemn confidence. + Cardinal Graelyn + Owner/Operator, "The Summit" YR113 Amarr Loyalist of the Year
|

Markius TheShed
Murientor Tribe Defiant Legacy
158
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 07:39:00 -
[38] - Quote
Rina Kondur wrote:AMARR CAPSULEERS STATIONED IN WAR ZONES REMAIN FAITHFUL TO EMPRESS JAMYL I
Since you are based in Egghelende which is not in the Minmatar / Amarr warzone are you talking about other Amarr capsuleers who are actually living in the war zone E.g Sahtogas?
And is this why Sahtogas is the last Amarr system and will soon the liberated by Minmatar and Gallente forces.
**Murientor Tribe** a capsuleer organization composed of radical Minmatar. Since YC107 http://www.defiant-legacy.com/ |

Halete
Alexylva Paradox
772
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 07:58:00 -
[39] - Quote
Ah, time for one of these high-content threads again I see.
... I wish you'd leave the chest-beating and barking to the Republic. Whilst still petty and foul, when they do it it's better. Trading chains for shackles, I am free. |

space chikun
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
74
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 10:34:00 -
[40] - Quote
Markius TheShed wrote:Rina Kondur wrote:AMARR CAPSULEERS STATIONED IN WAR ZONES REMAIN FAITHFUL TO EMPRESS JAMYL I Since you are based in Egghelende which is not in the Minmatar / Amarr warzone are you talking about other Amarr capsuleers who are actually living in the war zone E.g Sahtogas? And is this why Sahtogas is the last Amarr system and will soon the liberated by Minmatar and Gallente forces.
You don't seem to know us as well as you think. How many of us have you actually seen in Egghelende recently? And how many have you seen outside of it? |

Lunarisse Aspenstar
Beaumonte Exploration and Foundry Consolidated
9
|
Posted - 2013.04.26 14:12:00 -
[41] - Quote
Up with this Sort of Thing.
Amarr Victor! |

John Shmo
Flashpoint Chaos Sexy Alliance
1
|
Posted - 2013.05.02 22:44:00 -
[42] - Quote
As a Gallentien pilot, all I can say is...
*siiiiighhhhh* SoonGäó |

space chikun
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
80
|
Posted - 2013.05.28 14:19:00 -
[43] - Quote
Del Vikus wrote:Histrionic professions of loyalty to a madwoman whose forces can't hold 10% of the warzone.
So. Much. Dysfunction.
You were saying? |

Brian Omanid
24th Imperial Crusade Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.30 00:50:00 -
[44] - Quote
I am filled with pride. I love my people.
AMARR VICTOR! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |