| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Rina Kondur
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
55
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 19:11:00 -
[1] - Quote
AMARR CAPSULEERS STATIONED IN WAR ZONES REMAIN FAITHFUL TO EMPRESS JAMYL I
J4LP ALLIANCE STATES THAT THEIR LOYALTY TO THE AMARR EMPIRE IS UNWAVERING
Egghelende, Sinq Laison - Apr 25, YC 115 - J4LP Alliance, the largest group of capsuleers loyal to the Amarr Empire, today announced that it continues its operations in the low-security war zones.
"We remain completely loyal to Empress Jamyl I and fight in service to her; through this we educate the Minmatar rebels the error of their ways. We do not believe the reports of the Empress' supposed mental instability to be accurate, and we remain confident that she is in full command of her faculties and the Empire." - Rina Kondur, J4LP Executor.
In accordance with alliance leadership's stance, J4LP line members will continue to work alongside the clone troops loyal to the Empress and Empire. |

Pinky Feldman
Gank Bangers Moar Tears
514
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:15:00 -
[2] - Quote
Amarr Victor!
The moar you cry the less you pee |

Powers Sa
635
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:17:00 -
[3] - Quote
Seems legit Vote Nullsec for CSM8 Mynnna || Kesper North || Kaleb Rysode || Malc00nis || Artctura || Unforgiven Storm |

Rembraan
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
9
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:18:00 -
[4] - Quote
Amarr Victor! |

space chikun
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
70
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:18:00 -
[5] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR! |

Pyrovahkiin
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
2
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[6] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR |

Tujiko Noriko
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
2
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[7] - Quote
Amarr Victor! |

Oszur
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[8] - Quote
Amarr Victor! |

Dr Cow
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[9] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR! |

Andreus Ixiris
Mixed Metaphor
2488
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[10] - Quote
You know, I hadn't heard any rumours of mental instability on the part of Jamyl before you guys strenuously denied them. Mane 614
|

Frosty-nee
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[11] - Quote
FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPRESS AND THE AMARR EMPIRE! |

Josh Vercetti
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[12] - Quote
GLORY TO THE EMPRESS
ALL HERETICS SHALL BE PURGED BY FIRE |

Cinara Miriam
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:19:00 -
[13] - Quote
Amarr Victor
The Minmatar scum go tired and complacent, refusing to fight and continually running from confrontation.
The tide of war will turn again, for the glorious empire. |

NickG158 Sasen
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
4
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:20:00 -
[14] - Quote
Amarr Victor |

Jidora
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:21:00 -
[15] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR!!! |

Arpeggi Montgomery
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:23:00 -
[16] - Quote
Amarr Victor! |

Jibin Hok
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:25:00 -
[17] - Quote
Amarr Victor! For the glory of the empress!!!@!@! |

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
362
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:26:00 -
[18] - Quote
Amarr Victor.
May the Empress lead the faithful for another thousand years. although my eyes were open they might have just as well've been closed
|

Maegor Stark
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
3
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:30:00 -
[19] - Quote
Like Amash-Akura we shall fight another 5 years and like Molok the deciever the Minmatar will burn.
All hail the empress. Amarr victory. |

Aether Cyn
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:33:00 -
[20] - Quote
Long live Empress Jamyl! Amarr Victor! |

Mythical Myth
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
1
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:41:00 -
[21] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR!!!! |

Del Vikus
Gradient Electus Matari
49
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:43:00 -
[22] - Quote
Histrionic professions of loyalty to a madwoman whose forces can't hold 10% of the warzone.
So. Much. Dysfunction. |

Peak Trantor
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:43:00 -
[23] - Quote
CTRL+C, CTRL+V |

Tristan daCuhna
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
6
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:46:00 -
[24] - Quote
For the empress, for Ke$ha! |

Aether Cyn
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
4
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 20:59:00 -
[25] - Quote
Del Vikus wrote:Histrionic professions of loyalty to a madwoman whose forces can't hold 10% of the warzone.
So. Much. Dysfunction.
The Golden Navy of the Amarr Empire holds control of over seven hundred star systems under Empress Jamyl's leadership. The babbling masses of Minmatar are barely able to hold four hundred.
Our holy fire will purge the filth from those systems and reclaim them for the glory of the Empire. |

Ensign Gibbons
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 21:02:00 -
[26] - Quote
FOR THE EMPRESS! AMARR VICTOR!!!! |

Joe wai'aman
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
0
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 21:05:00 -
[27] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR!! |

Rommell Drako
T-Cells Moar Tears
26
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 21:27:00 -
[28] - Quote
"Our Lord visited his flock and saw that all was not good. Blasphemy and heresy ruled the land. The Lord punished the sinners and drowned them in their own blood. But the people of Amarr lived righteously and in fear of God. Thus they were saved and became God's chosen." - The Scriptures, Book II 2:1
AMARR VICTOR |

Pannax Ni
Fweddit I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth
2
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 21:30:00 -
[29] - Quote
AMARR VICTOR! |

Del Vikus
Gradient Electus Matari
49
|
Posted - 2013.04.25 21:35:00 -
[30] - Quote
Rommell Drako wrote:"Our Lord...was not good. Blasphemy...ruled... The Lord... ...the people of Amarr lived...in fear of God... ...and...God's chosen." - The Scriptures, Book II 2:1
I think I'm finally getting this religion thing. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |