| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s) |

Misses Gap
|
Posted - 2006.02.01 11:11:00 -
[31]
No Content ... Yet for all three links..
Maybe you want to add that indicator that a ships warp drive is incapacitated.. ;) ?
Cheers, Gap
|

Argy
|
Posted - 2006.02.03 10:57:00 -
[32]
PLEASE TELL US WHAT TO EXPECT. I'm dyin to know whats gonna be happenin in Kali...I know somebody knows cause what else yo uguys spend your day doing...(Jove soccer w00t).
please thank you,
argy
|

Fto Cruise
|
Posted - 2006.02.08 09:49:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Oveur Howdy,
I just wanted to remind you all to check out the following sections
Been checking all 3, and there's been no content for ages! 
|
|

Oveur

|
Posted - 2006.02.09 13:06:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Oveur on 09/02/2006 13:07:25 They patch notes sections are lost forever 
With the hardware upgrades to the MyEVE website to new machines, this data was lost, the old backup failed and the newer backups only contain the new versions of the website - which have the empty version of that section.
I'll be putting in all the stuff again manually, so bear with me if I'm missing something there (and of course point it out to me).
ps. you wouldn't happen to have a copy of it, would you? 
Senior Producer EVE Online
|
|

Ominus Decre
|
Posted - 2006.02.09 18:41:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Oveur
ps. you wouldn't happen to have a copy of it, would you? 
You mean to say you don't have any old bar napkins laying around? :P
|

DHU InMe
|
Posted - 2006.02.11 05:45:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Oveur
They patch notes sections are lost forever 
With the hardware upgrades to the MyEVE website to new machines, this data was lost, the old backup failed and the newer backups only contain the new versions of the website - which have the empty version of that section.
I'll be putting in all the stuff again manually, so bear with me if I'm missing something there (and of course point it out to me).
ps. you wouldn't happen to have a copy of it, would you? 
Can't believe they made this kind of error...
Now, time to rework the page with mY features !   __ BP n bugs Got a new idea ? (Last updated 5 Sept 05) |

Q'unt
|
Posted - 2006.02.15 02:54:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Oveur Edited by: Oveur on 09/02/2006 13:07:25 They patch notes sections are lost forever 
With the hardware upgrades to the MyEVE website to new machines, this data was lost, the old backup failed and the newer backups only contain the new versions of the website - which have the empty version of that section.
I'll be putting in all the stuff again manually, so bear with me if I'm missing something there (and of course point it out to me).
ps. you wouldn't happen to have a copy of it, would you? 
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO I Want Your Pods |

Argy
|
Posted - 2006.02.17 00:26:00 -
[38]
when can we expect these to be finished?
|

Kubbur
|
Posted - 2006.02.25 11:17:00 -
[39]
Edited by: Kubbur on 25/02/2006 11:18:21
CCP rule... they always do a fantastic job and we always beg for more :/
Do you know of ANY other MMORPG where the people MAKING the game are THIS fun...
Atleast i don't know of any :P
edit: sorry oveur... didn't copy it... and didn't find it in browser cache :/
----------
(mods if u don't like my sig.. just clear it and msg me ingame :P) |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |