| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

j0rz
|
Posted - 2005.10.13 17:13:00 -
[31]
0_o
Such is Life
|

Hast
|
Posted - 2005.10.13 18:03:00 -
[32]

|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.14 07:01:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Admiral IceBlock Edited by: Admiral IceBlock on 13/10/2005 17:03:09 yea totally
fire the missile penetrate shields go down into armor explode in the hull
:O
j/k
Yep, we are a bit kinky at NOINT. We do try unusual things and this is one of them 
Anyway, we are still recruiting.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.15 00:34:00 -
[34]
I bump myself like any other day. 
We are still recruiting  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

stuart waterman
|
Posted - 2005.10.15 01:35:00 -
[35]
Friendly Bump..
Great Corp, ITFB are proud to fight along side Northern Intelligence Stu
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.15 13:12:00 -
[36]
Thanks Stuart.
It is a pleasure to fly with ya as well. Fun people to fly with 4tw  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

zoolkhan
|
Posted - 2005.10.15 19:21:00 -
[37]
Admiral, i do miss you old buddy...
regards, v.Adm. ZoolKhan; W're Ushra'Khan - we come for our people!
|

Pepperami
|
Posted - 2005.10.15 20:16:00 -
[38]
Jenny is nuts, and that's reason enough to join up. Great fun to fly with   
[We're Recruiting!] [http://spankage.co.uk/] |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.16 11:29:00 -
[39]
Self-bumping again  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.16 19:43:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Pepperami Jenny is nuts, and that's reason enough to join up. Great fun to fly with   
Hehehe, thanks Pepperami 
We are really looking for really fun and nice peeps to play *along* with, hence the strong cohesion on teamwork. We are not looking for cannon fodders to make up ranks in combat or for alliance purposes. We do not provide academies for cannon fodding purposes, or distraction purposes or even for hauling/logistic purposes.
We at NOINT, believe in, when you are in, you are part of a family and we will all throw ourselves into the lion's den together, facing whatever perils that may lurk. May there be veterans or newbs, they do not matter because we are all in the same hellhole together.
So, if you are interested in wars, killing, podding, hunting, manufacturing (yes, we do need free ammos, ships, whatever BPCs that we have to maximise fun for everyone in the corp), camping, etc. hesitate no further, NOINT is here 
If you are about 2 months old and having about 1M skill points, no worries, we will teach you all the fundamentals that you need, just to have fun with us.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

jbob2000
|
Posted - 2005.10.16 20:11:00 -
[41]
I was in this corp for almost a year. Great guys (and girl). Highly recommended.
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.17 20:02:00 -
[42]
Thanks Bob ;)
Anyway, I am still recruiting ;) ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.18 09:53:00 -
[43]
We are still recruiting  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

FreeHansje
|
Posted - 2005.10.18 13:57:00 -
[44]
So, if I would consider to let you join me...,sorry, to apply for a position:
What are pod-engineers? Gatemaintainers are gankers? Or what? Orefarmers I can place. General-purpose engineers...what's that? Bait designers?
And where are you situated? Don't know if I can do part 3, mandatory corpstime, my playingtime is very irregular. Ofcourse I am not yet 2 months old, but who wants to fly with oldies anyway? Have to be one first, ofcourse.
And what do I get in return? ----- FreeHansje
Yes, I'm a Newby. So sue me! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.18 14:17:00 -
[45]
Originally by: FreeHansje So, if I would consider to let you join me...,sorry, to apply for a position:
What are pod-engineers? Gatemaintainers are gankers? Or what? Orefarmers I can place. General-purpose engineers...what's that? Bait designers?
And where are you situated? Don't know if I can do part 3, mandatory corpstime, my playingtime is very irregular. Ofcourse I am not yet 2 months old, but who wants to fly with oldies anyway? Have to be one first, ofcourse.
And what do I get in return?
Pod engineers are basically pilots who specialises in PvPing and are good with killing and *then* podding. Basically, these are the hard core dudes and dudettes of PvPing.
Gate mainteners are pilots are basically have time to do gate camps often or love gate camping, mainly for alliance base defense and sometimes camping with corp mates sometimes because of a slow day. We to erect warp bubbles and probes as we are camping. Usually, 5 ppl camping around a bubble and killing and podding whatever that is not blue.
General-purpose pilots usually have skills between combatists and industralists and can perform several of the above. Not needing specialisation but can eventually specialise in one of the rules later in the corp, depending on what you love ;-)
Bait designers are pilots with nothing to lose and only hunger for killmails. They help corpmates and having fun at the same time by setting themselves as a juicy bait, upon combat, your corpmates will come help to kill those who try to kill you. Hence, being the bait ;) Designing baits are hard, usually it's either you kill, or be killed, podding are involved as well. Cannon fodding is another word for it.
We are situated near Great Wildlands, a 0.0 area. For newbs, we help by doing NPCing or mining, while building you up for your PvP career.
Well, you get fun in return by mining, killing, and npcing. Most importantly, you get to play with us and do some killing and being killed in the process as well. We plan to have enough members so we can really do corp stuffs, like raiding, camping, mining, and all the fun-fun stuffs.
We only mine to have enough ISKs to buy ships or preparing for war. We *try mot* to overmine. We also believe in a symbiotic relationship, i.e. you help the corp to help yourself. So, it is not about "only me" corp or players that we are looking for.
HTH. ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.18 23:12:00 -
[46]
Bump.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.19 21:20:00 -
[47]
Love me, love you and we are still recruiting  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.20 09:13:00 -
[48]
Come on and join us in Life on the Eve Express! ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.21 09:29:00 -
[49]
We are still recruiting ;o) ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.21 23:06:00 -
[50]
A new day, a new bump 
And YES!!! We are still recruiting  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.22 09:30:00 -
[51]
Daily bump with added NOINT scholarships for the worthy. Read at the beginning of the thread please ;o) ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 01:23:00 -
[52]
Bump another day! ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Bigben
|
Posted - 2005.10.24 17:58:00 -
[53]
i am still thinking about it!
contact in game or mail me with all the signing up details thankyou manchester united's best ever fan!
|

Gray Carmicheal
|
Posted - 2005.10.24 20:51:00 -
[54]
I'll be contacting in ga,me in a few hours. :P
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 12:04:00 -
[55]
I think I deserve a nice good bump.   ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Ferdonn
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 18:06:00 -
[56]
I'm not worthy...yet
but I can atleast offer you free bumpage 
|

Ploplop Fizzfizz
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 22:02:00 -
[57]
I'm interested in joining. I'm an "old school noob" in that I'm 4 months old, but took a 2 year layoff and just re-upped for 3 months. I used to mix it up pretty good, but I was a hardcore miner first. Lots of time spent in 0.0 space, can mine/guard/haul. Need some experience and more refreshing while I learn new gear/ships/builds.
I'm VERY big on teamwork. Your manufacturers will love me, haulers might not...
I've got a Mega (specc'd in lasers, yep it was that long ago) and some Cruisers/haulers already, so I'm cheap to feed. Looking for companions while I update my fighting skills and adapt to the new world.
I'll contact you in game, I'm generally on from 1-4GMT.
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:24:00 -
[58]
We aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare still recruiting.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Drekraia
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 21:15:00 -
[59]
I read your posts you seem to be more of a pirating corp which im not against nor for, more of a neutral state. Although it seems that.... PvE is not really what your into, and I also didn't see anything besides bait regarding tactics, nevertheless I'm considering your offer and if you'd like me as a part of it or have further info Eve-Mail me, names Drekraia please don't make me come all the way back here!! such a long walk!
Your friend. Drekraia.
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 21:53:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Drekraia I read your posts you seem to be more of a pirating corp which im not against nor for, more of a neutral state. Although it seems that.... PvE is not really what your into, and I also didn't see anything besides bait regarding tactics, nevertheless I'm considering your offer and if you'd like me as a part of it or have further info Eve-Mail me, names Drekraia please don't make me come all the way back here!! such a long walk!
Your friend. Drekraia.
Hehehe... We are a fun corp. with a 70% PvP-based and 30% industry-based. We may sound like ebil pirates (because ebil pirates image sound fun? ) but we are not ebil pirates. We are just pilots who want to have a good time with each other in the corp. Hence we are looking for really fun and easy people.
Bait tactics are essential especially in wars or PvP these days because nobody wants to fight with blobs and everyone likes easy kills 
So, like in Sun Tzu, we try to read and understand some of its teaching and try to make it comfortable for the enemies to fight, when they do then we all get our PvP. Else it is mainly 3 hours travelling with all the enemies ZzZZzzzZZZzzz inside stations. 
Anyway, thanks for inquiring and will speak to you soon.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |