| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.12 21:45:00 -
[91]
Edited by: Jenny Spitfire on 12/11/2005 21:45:31
Originally by: Sexual Chocolate Sounds like it could be an interesting time in your corporation
Definitely, choco. You do know that chocolates are girls' best friends, right?^^    ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

camerashy
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 03:14:00 -
[92]
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire Edited by: Jenny Spitfire on 12/11/2005 21:45:31
Originally by: Sexual Chocolate Sounds like it could be an interesting time in your corporation
Definitely, choco. You do know that chocolates are girls' best friends, right?^^   

We should... talk 
|

Sexual Chocolate
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 03:15:00 -
[93]
^^
Hate it when my alt talks for me :(
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 17:09:00 -
[94]
Edited by: Jenny Spitfire on 13/11/2005 17:09:19 Bumping myself daily for you!
We are still recruiting.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 17:10:00 -
[95]
Edited by: Jenny Spitfire on 13/11/2005 17:10:14
Originally by: Sexual Chocolate We should... talk
Sure... 
I also love my chocolate shaken not stirred^^ ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 08:43:00 -
[96]
We are still recruiting  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Otakanishj
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 23:36:00 -
[97]
Originally by: Hast this thread deserves a bump.
Its my old corp, the good news for you recruits is that its not my corp anymore so you wont have to put up with me 
A good group of nice guys, except Iceblock ofc 
Yeah, the old days.. dreams of RP...
Jenny is v sexy on TS too.. ...and she has my old job.
Looks like you have a thread hijacker Admiral, trying to recruit on someone elses thread (deplorable! PS see IEEX recruitment- )
Good luck guys.. I should pop into the "Northern Tavern" again soon to say hi. Give my regards to Light Darkness. They miss you Hast..  --------------------------------------------
Otak Interstellar Exodus Multinational. Office of Recruitment - Agil VI-M2
|

spRAYed
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 23:43:00 -
[98]
Edited by: spRAYed on 14/11/2005 23:44:27
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire
Originally by: Sobeseki Pawi I'll have my midgets call your midgets and setup a meeting.
Sure 
Somewhere dark and quiet?
Jenny belongs to Trev, and he said Jenny is not availeble for late night thingybobs atm......friendly bump :)
-----------------------------------------
killboard.co.uk |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 10:49:00 -
[99]
Originally by: spRAYed Jenny belongs to Trev, and he said Jenny is not availeble for late night thingybobs atm......friendly bump :)
Thanks for the free bump 
LOL, I have seen that new sig of Trev. Kinda funny coz I didnt realise I was Trev's right hand until you told me about it 
Hehehe, at least I feel I am "protected" by him now   
Otak, long time no see. Thanks for the free bump as well! Hope to hear from you soon.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.17 17:31:00 -
[100]
We are still recruiting ;) ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

DjDangle
|
Posted - 2005.11.17 19:04:00 -
[101]
Another friednly bump for a great corp \o/ ------------
"On My Signal, Unleash Hell" |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.18 19:16:00 -
[102]
Originally by: DjDangle Another friednly bump for a great corp \o/
Thanks DjDangle ;o)

You've heard the man, great corp, great time, great booms at NOINT. C'ya soon. ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.20 21:38:00 -
[103]
We are still recruiting!  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Strikeclone
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 04:05:00 -
[104]
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire Give me babies!!! 
/emote sex 
still recruiting? i might be interested lets go halves on a bastard and after we can talk about my recruitment 
Strikeclone "Peace through the procurement and application of superior firepower"
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 09:43:00 -
[105]
Originally by: Strikeclone
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire Give me babies!!! 
/emote sex 
still recruiting? i might be interested lets go halves on a bastard and after we can talk about my recruitment 

Sure, we are still recruiting.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Sarmaul
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 17:06:00 -
[106]
you fell off the first page.
someone's getting slack :/
Originally by: Chowdown We camp a lot
|

SalSar Thiran
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 20:30:00 -
[107]
Do you have room for a galante miner in a crusier? I have been through 0.0 space several times. (I am new player who did an 14 day trail and then paid like 2 weeks ago, also I wont be able to play for at least another week as I am home for Thanksgiving Holiday.)
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 21:12:00 -
[108]
Originally by: SalSar Thiran Do you have room for a galante miner in a crusier? I have been through 0.0 space several times. (I am new player who did an 14 day trail and then paid like 2 weeks ago, also I wont be able to play for at least another week as I am home for Thanksgiving Holiday.)
Sure 
We will be one big happy family! ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

SalSar Thiran
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 21:36:00 -
[109]
As said I can't play or even acess the game untill at least next sunday.
If you want to go over any information with me I can be reached at [email protected] The spelling is intentional. I am an american player in the EST time zone. 2-5 hours behind you I think.
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 21:37:00 -
[110]
Edited by: Jenny Spitfire on 21/11/2005 21:38:08
Originally by: SalSar Thiran As said I can't play or even acess the game untill at least next sunday.
If you want to go over any information with me I can be reached at [email protected] The spelling is intentional. I am an american player in the EST time zone. 2-5 hours behind you I think.
General FAQ for new recruits.
How many SP do you have? What can you fly? What can you fit, e.g. tackling, ew, etc.? How much $$$ do you have? Do you use implants? Do you mind dying? What are you looking for in a corp? What are you expecting from a corp?
No worries, take your time to reply when you can play  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

SalSar Thiran
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 22:30:00 -
[111]
Edited by: SalSar Thiran on 21/11/2005 22:32:22 Also I am in the Ousleart system at current but am not adverse to travel. It could take a few hours. to reach you if it is a profitable route form where I am to your HQ. Edited by: SalSar Thiran on 21/11/2005 22:30:35 **edit Did not finish your post before starting to answer, but these will more or less be accruate when I get back.
Sorry for delay but RL called
Let's see.
How many SP do you have? around 350,000 at current
What can you fly? Destroyers(Galente), any frigate (Galenete), Exqureror crusier (Galenete) soon to be able to pilot larger.
What can you fit, e.g. tackling, ew, etc.? Armor plates, after burners, most shield mods, light laser and hybrid, medium hybrid, Miner I moving towards Miner II.
How much $$$ do you have? close to 1,000,000
Do you use implants? Not anymore (pod Killed) but yes
Do you mind dying? No
What are you looking for in a corp? A group of people willing to assist each other in progression towards enchaing their gaming expiernce.
What are you expecting from a corp? A bridge to move out into the rest of the game away from the "safe" starter zones and locations. As well as the learning the ability to truely cut my own slice Eve.
|

Kjewla
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 23:29:00 -
[112]
Iv had alot of good times in noint, great corp and great guys 
-only English in your signature graphic please - Jacques
Teddybears Forum |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 00:06:00 -
[113]
Originally by: SalSar Thiran ...
We shall talk again... soon.  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 00:06:00 -
[114]
Originally by: Kjewla Iv had alot of good times in noint, great corp and great guys 
Thanks, my lovely cuddly teddybear  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 00:07:00 -
[115]
Originally by: Sarmaul you fell off the first page.
someone's getting slack :/
Thanks for the free bumpage as well. Very appreciated!  ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Cmdr Sy
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 00:08:00 -
[116]
This thread needs a good fluffle.
*Fluffles* 
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 00:09:00 -
[117]
Originally by: Cmdr Sy This thread needs a good fluffle.
*Fluffles* 

heheheheheheh... ticklish!   ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Cloud Strife
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 01:28:00 -
[118]
 Holy crapballs batman, its like a friggin reunion in here. Otak, Ice, Jenny, Kjewla, Hast, Jbob...wait I see you often on our boards. Hey guys o/ o\ o/ \o/ As for people looking into the corp, I have flown beside the pilots listed above way back when in the great wars of the south great guys good pilots, good times. ____________________________________________
|

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 08:53:00 -
[119]
Originally by: Cloud Strife Edited by: Cloud Strife on 22/11/2005 01:39:40
 Holy crapballs batman, its like a friggin reunion in here. Otak, Ice, Jenny (your still sexy as ever o/), Kjewla, Hast, Jbob...wait I see you often on our boards. Hey guys o/ o\ o/ \o/ As for people looking into the corp, I have flown beside the pilots listed above way back when in the great wars of the south great guys good pilots, good times.
\\o o//
*\o/*
Cloud! Long time no see. Was looking for you when I came back but think you were not avail. during those times. Anyway, we will talk soon ;o)
Take care! ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |

Jenny Spitfire
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 18:53:00 -
[120]
Daily bump.
We are so still recruiting! ----------------
RecruitMe@NOINT! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |