| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 04:18:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Megri on 06/10/2005 04:17:58 I camp a lot, listen to eve-radio when I do. As cool as eve-radio is, when I camp, I need some heavy tunes... so...
I present: FIX Radio - "Camp this S#!*" - its pretty much PvP oriented tunes (or I like to think).
If it gets good use, I will run it off our servers at the office. Anyhow: check it out, and EvE mail me your opinions.
Get winamp, and then go to http://fix.mjcsoftware.com:8000/listen.pls
Enjoy,
Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

sonofollo
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 05:07:00 -
[2]
i fully support 100% a carebear anda PVP channel or at least more rock tunes on the eve channel
|

Irashi
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 05:22:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Irashi on 06/10/2005 05:23:49 I turned it off when they played Aqua - Barbie girl one night, they'd been playing other tunes that sucked but that one went too far so I listened to a CD instead. Next day I decided to give it another go as it could have been an anomoly, on goes winamp and barbie girl came blasting out of my speakers. Haven't tuned in since that, far too many crap songs per hour.
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 05:45:00 -
[4]
lol, thats why I put this station up... can only take so much pansey music! ;) Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Frensezz
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 06:46:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Megri Edited by: Megri on 06/10/2005 04:41:10
I camp a lot, listen to eve-radio when I do. As cool as eve-radio is, when I camp, I need some heavy tunes... so...
I present: FIX Radio - "Camp this S#!*" - its pretty much PvP oriented tunes (or I like to think).
If it gets good use, I will run it off our servers at the office. Anyhow: check it out, and EvE mail me your opinions.
Get winamp, and then go to http://fix.mjcsoftware.com:8000/listen.pls
Enjoy,
Why create a new eve-online radio ??
There is allready Eve-Radio.com ... and that is where most people tune in ...
A.U.C. |

Jemba'k Ko'cha
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 06:54:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Jemba''k Ko''cha on 06/10/2005 06:54:09 becasue, quite rightly, he wants to be able to listen to some stronger **** while nobbing about in eve. i have only started listening to eve radio in the last couple of days, the first night i really liked it, few dodgy songs, quite a few good ones so i was happy. then last night i logged on and someone was banging on about a load of eve-radio people warping to some system and sort of existing, on a crap mic. then it was pants music afterwards. so i just opened up media player and put the foos on 
the man wanted more hard arsed blood pumping music, the only way to get that to the masses is to do it himself..good on him.
a second radio station can only be good for both of them :) ill tune in tonight!
|

Ultim8Evil
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 07:06:00 -
[7]
I know you have to cater for the poor souls on 56k, but cant you increase the fidelity? 40kbps @ 22khz is like listening to it on my mobile phone 
Think I'll stick to my Judas Priest playlist 
|

Irashi
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 07:22:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Megri lol, thats why I put this station up... can only take so much pansey music! ;)
You know, as I was waiting a couple of secs for winamp to play the listen.pls, I read that... Then I heard greenday - when september ends...
FAIL! 
|

Frensezz
|
Posted - 2005.10.06 07:25:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Jemba'k Ko'cha Edited by: Jemba''k Ko''cha on 06/10/2005 06:54:09 becasue, quite rightly, he wants to be able to listen to some stronger **** while nobbing about in eve. i have only started listening to eve radio in the last couple of days, the first night i really liked it, few dodgy songs, quite a few good ones so i was happy. then last night i logged on and someone was banging on about a load of eve-radio people warping to some system and sort of existing, on a crap mic. then it was pants music afterwards. so i just opened up media player and put the foos on 
the man wanted more hard arsed blood pumping music, the only way to get that to the masses is to do it himself..good on him.
a second radio station can only be good for both of them :) ill tune in tonight!
Yeah ... they play some wiered music sometimes, but I can live with that... when you know the people behind the shows... its something ells...
I dont tune in everyday, but when my connection is up for it, I tune in..
Baggins dont read this  
A.U.C. |

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.10 06:24:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Irashi
Originally by: Megri lol, thats why I put this station up... can only take so much pansey music! ;)
You know, as I was waiting a couple of secs for winamp to play the listen.pls, I read that... Then I heard greenday - when september ends...
FAIL! 
We try to eliminate these songs as they are heard!! ;) Thanks for letting me know.
Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Cadela Fria
|
Posted - 2005.10.10 09:14:00 -
[11]
Maybe I should just go ahead and put up that metal radio I've been meaning to make for so long..real metal, not wannabe stuff.
|

Graelyn
|
Posted - 2005.10.10 09:54:00 -
[12]
Edited by: Graelyn on 10/10/2005 09:55:27 You'd have my patronage, Cadela. 
(Fix radio isn't working for me. )
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Aegis Militia Fleet Admiral/CEO - The Aeternus Crusade |

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.10 23:34:00 -
[13]
Just curious, what are we not doing, or what could we do better?
 Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Paul Steelman
|
Posted - 2005.10.10 23:39:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Cadela Fria Maybe I should just go ahead and put up that metal radio I've been meaning to make for so long..real metal, not wannabe stuff.
Do. I would get winamp just for that.
|

DJBaggins
|
Posted - 2005.10.10 23:45:00 -
[15]
Yeah ... they play some wiered music sometimes, but I can live with that... when you know the people behind the shows... its something ells...
I dont tune in everyday, but when my connection is up for it, I tune in..
Baggins dont read this  
MUHAHAHAH to late,i seen ya :P
|

Agama
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 00:34:00 -
[16]
Loved the tunes (when it was working)... however, is it possible to boost the quality a bit guys?
Just my lil suggestion...I hope it is working again soon.
'Death solves all problems- no man, no problem' J.V. Stalin, 1918
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 00:38:00 -
[17]
Yeah, we're just finishing up the website now. I will have the guys do 2 types- broadband and dial-up.
That should do the trick.
Also: we changed the address to: (though the old should still work)
http://www.fix-radio.com:8000/listen.pls (tune in!)
Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 00:38:00 -
[18]
We're looking for some DJ's as well, EvE-mail me for more info. Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Ikvar
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 00:47:00 -
[19]
I'd be all for some good proper metal, needs the quality up to 128 though.
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 01:53:00 -
[20]
By tomorrow, we will be streaming properly at 128. We'll also weed out the crap that I have been catching.
Still lookin for DJ's! ;')
Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Jemba'k Ko'cha
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 03:27:00 -
[21]
i think it will be cool if more radio stations get going. i dont have 1 station tuned into my car radio, i have 3 or 4 that i switch to depending on my tastes at that moment. being able to switch from EVE-Radio to EVE-Rock or EVE Dance 2 at the drop of a hat would rock. it would also give EVE Radio more competition for an audience and so would forve them to up the quality of the shows up on.
idealy of course we would be able to access these stations from within eve.
|

Famine Aligher'ri
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 03:39:00 -
[22]
I would DJ and play some proper metal if the station/website was actually up...
-Famine Aligher'ri, of The Aligher'ri
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 04:20:00 -
[23]
The radio station is up, the website is almost done being completed. Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

R31D
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 06:39:00 -
[24]
So..umm....just rock/metal songs all the time. Can't be too bad 
Free bumpage for all |

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 18:56:00 -
[25]
Rock, metal, alternative, some punk, etc... Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
|

Mkii
|
Posted - 2005.10.11 23:37:00 -
[26]
well i have been listening to it and the music seems to be quite good so far, apart from alice in chains...shudder.
Will be alot better once the quality of the sound increases tho as its far too poor atm :o
|

Delorin
|
Posted - 2005.10.12 05:38:00 -
[27]
Past three songs have been pretty good. If the quality gets better I'd definatly listen to it. I might be a care bare for the most part, but I do like some good tunes.
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.12 14:37:00 -
[28]
We're streaming now at 128 bits. In the next day or two we will have another stream at 56k for the dial-up users.
We're also starting to accept requests for DJ's. We'll have the chart open soon.
Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
Graphic too big, Please resize it! -Capsicum |

Rogain Shortshot
|
Posted - 2005.10.12 14:56:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Megri Rock, metal, alternative, some punk, etc...
 must be stuff
Got anything for us
Or maybe somthing for us Country western fans?
|

Megri
|
Posted - 2005.10.12 16:26:00 -
[30]
lol, it could be an option soon, we'll see the response we get for this station. But for now we're broadcasting , and some music... Eve-Radio covers the , , and the other stuff. They have quite a mix. We're just trying to pin down one genre.
Megri CEO, The M4 Brigade FIX Alliance
Graphic too big, Please resize it! -Capsicum |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |