| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.11 01:38:00 -
[1] - Quote
this is my eve board:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/thblue
with full social skill & most prober skilln+๎and lv4 m freighter
5Billion |

tolptila Parsons
Merchants Trade Consortium The Last Chancers.
2
|
Posted - 2013.05.11 02:49:00 -
[2] - Quote
3.5b b/o |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.11 03:25:00 -
[3] - Quote
bump |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.12 02:49:00 -
[4] - Quote
bump |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.13 02:28:00 -
[5] - Quote
bump |

MIsfit Purvanen
Furry Little Dragon Designs Inc.
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.14 05:36:00 -
[6] - Quote
I offer 3.5b B/O |

Cerny List
Republic University Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.14 06:15:00 -
[7] - Quote
I Offer 3,6B |

MIsfit Purvanen
Furry Little Dragon Designs Inc.
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.14 06:20:00 -
[8] - Quote
4 B/O |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.19 07:15:00 -
[9] - Quote
bump |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.24 11:23:00 -
[10] - Quote
bump bump |

Faith Codd
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.24 11:40:00 -
[11] - Quote
This character is Ace! I will be able to pay your 4 Billion tonight at 20:00 Hours BST. |

Faith Codd
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.24 20:00:00 -
[12] - Quote
Well - I'm really not too sure what's supposed to happen - Please post if you want to sell. Thank you.  |

Faith Codd
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.25 14:38:00 -
[13] - Quote
OK - 4 Billion Sent. With my Account Details in EVE Mail |

Faith Codd
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.26 11:45:00 -
[14] - Quote
OK - Looks like I'm doing a daily bump now! :)
I hope I've done right. But I will be at work all next week. So I supplied thblue with an account name, (via Eve Mail - for thblue to be transferred too and there are two spare slots on that account and no other transfers pending, etc), and as you can see from the eveboard - thblue has the cash I transferred into her wallet.
This was all done in good faith - you won't be able to contact me now so please just send the character - if there is a problem please just send the cash back. Either option is fine - but please don't wait to contact me before doing anything.
Kind regards! |

thblue
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.26 12:59:00 -
[15] - Quote
finished |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |