Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Ombranera
Ombranera

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.10.13 10:54:00 - [1]

Godun is a named? where take this item? what npc drop it?

Mission briefing
Nope, it didnÆt work. The investigation is still going and IÆm starting to fear for my future now.
Perhaps you should start making preparations aswell, I wouldnÆt want both of us to go down
just because I screwed up somewhere. We neednÆt worry yet though, my contact will fill me up
on how the investigation is going, so if they decide to come for us, weÆll know.

Meanwhile, I have another task for you. There is an agent nearby who has been getting on my
nerves lately. I hired a small guerilla unit to enter his personal quarters and rob him blind.
They were successful, apart from one thing. When they saw how much the stolen goods were
worth, they broke the deal and decided to keep the items for themselves. Go to the contested
Guerilla Base, kill the treacherous Angels and retrieve the item for me.

this is the mission, not clear.

ty for help
Ombranera
Ombranera

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.10.13 10:54:00 - [2]

Mission briefing
Nope, it didnÆt work. The investigation is still going and IÆm starting to fear for my future now.
Perhaps you should start making preparations aswell, I wouldnÆt want both of us to go down
just because I screwed up somewhere. We neednÆt worry yet though, my contact will fill me up
on how the investigation is going, so if they decide to come for us, weÆll know.

Meanwhile, I have another task for you. There is an agent nearby who has been getting on my
nerves lately. I hired a small guerilla unit to enter his personal quarters and rob him blind.
They were successful, apart from one thing. When they saw how much the stolen goods were
worth, they broke the deal and decided to keep the items for themselves. Go to the contested
Guerilla Base, kill the treacherous Angels and retrieve the item for me.

ty for help
Jaketh Ivanes
Jaketh Ivanes

Posted - 2005.10.13 11:04:00 - [3]

Originally by: Ombranera

Mission briefing

Guerilla Base
, kill the treacherous Angels and retrieve the item for me.

ty for help

I would say at the base. My limited experience with cosmos, is that you have to spend something like 3 hours to a single item, but people in the cosmos are great at helping with wich mob drops what loot. They might even have some for you.

Best of luck to you.
Jaketh Ivanes
Jaketh Ivanes
Amarr
Riggers Incorporated

Posted - 2005.10.13 11:04:00 - [4]

Mission briefing

Guerilla Base
, kill the treacherous Angels and retrieve the item for me.

ty for help

I would say at the base. My limited experience with cosmos, is that you have to spend something like 3 hours to a single item, but people in the cosmos are great at helping with wich mob drops what loot. They might even have some for you.

Best of luck to you.
Ombranera
Ombranera

Posted - 2005.10.13 11:33:00 - [5]

mmmmm not info?
Ombranera
Ombranera

Posted - 2005.10.13 11:33:00 - [6]

mmmmm not info?
Ombranera
Ombranera

Posted - 2005.10.13 18:53:00 - [7]

please help
Ombranera
Ombranera

Posted - 2005.10.13 18:53:00 - [8]

please help
SengH
SengH

Posted - 2005.10.13 18:57:00 - [9]

base is in tvink you'll need more than 1 BS though... its a group mission. We were doing one in the same complex yesterday with 6 BSes + assorted ships... granted 1 BS was doing all the hacking.
SengH
SengH
Black Omega Security
GoonSwarm

Posted - 2005.10.13 18:57:00 - [10]

base is in tvink you'll need more than 1 BS though... its a group mission. We were doing one in the same complex yesterday with 6 BSes + assorted ships... granted 1 BS was doing all the hacking.
Ombranera
Ombranera

Posted - 2005.10.13 19:34:00 - [11]

Originally by: SengH

npc name?
Ombranera
Ombranera

Posted - 2005.10.13 19:34:00 - [12]

npc name?
HippoKing
HippoKing

Posted - 2005.10.13 21:20:00 - [13]

npc name?

sounds like u get the objective by hacking a can
--

This Zig. For great justice!
HippoKing
HippoKing
Caldari
The I-Win Button

Posted - 2005.10.13 21:20:00 - [14]

npc name?

sounds like u get the objective by hacking a can

SengH
SengH

Posted - 2005.10.13 21:26:00 - [15]

Edited by: SengH on 13/10/2005 21:26:18
at the 2nd stage theres a split to 2 last stages which are different levels. Theres the information center and the other one. We cleared the information center yesterday but found some cans that need angel encryption methods to hack. So were still searching for the skill. The npc your looking for is probably in the other last stage(cant remember the name of it at this time). Theres a named npc there.

FYI cosmos complexes arent true deadspace. You can bookmark outside of them and warp in to any stage you want. Not sure if its a bug or not. Found it out accidentally yesterday when a gang member warped to me heh.
SengH
SengH
Black Omega Security
GoonSwarm

Posted - 2005.10.13 21:26:00 - [16]

Edited by: SengH on 13/10/2005 21:26:18
at the 2nd stage theres a split to 2 last stages which are different levels. Theres the information center and the other one. We cleared the information center yesterday but found some cans that need angel encryption methods to hack. So were still searching for the skill. The npc your looking for is probably in the other last stage(cant remember the name of it at this time). Theres a named npc there.

FYI cosmos complexes arent true deadspace. You can bookmark outside of them and warp in to any stage you want. Not sure if its a bug or not. Found it out accidentally yesterday when a gang member warped to me heh.
Andy DT
Andy DT

Posted - 2005.10.14 11:45:00 - [17]

I believe I have one spare for you. (if its the drill you need)

Contact me in game.

Andy DT
Andy DT

Posted - 2005.10.14 11:45:00 - [18]

I believe I have one spare for you. (if its the drill you need)

Contact me in game.

Ed Travelz
Ed Travelz

Posted - 2005.10.14 14:27:00 - [19]

Tvink, contested Minmatar complex.. 2nd lvl Angel Thiefs drop these.
Ed Travelz
Ed Travelz

Posted - 2005.10.14 14:27:00 - [20]

Tvink, contested Minmatar complex.. 2nd lvl Angel Thiefs drop these.
Farmerjones
Farmerjones

Posted - 2007.06.01 06:26:00 - [21]

What agent is this for? my corp has tons of the Godun Sakt's Diamond drills and questionable holoreels that we picked up while fighting the guys in Tvink. If there's not a whole lot to do before this mission it's be easy money for the people in my corp...or does anybody want to buy one???
Klavayne
Klavayne
Pack Of Shadows

Posted - 2007.06.01 20:02:00 - [22]

Way to necro a thread. Look at the dates.
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
Forum Moderator
Interstellar Services Department

Posted - 2007.06.01 23:07:00 - [23]

This thread was locked due to bumping old thread . Please do not revive very old thread thx. please email [email protected] with any questions. Pirlouit

forum rules | email

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240423/0620
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.