| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

makelith
B Squared Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.20 20:10:00 -
[1] - Quote
A little about myself:
I am currently in my own corp with myself and an couple alts.
Feel I am still a noob in EVE but have over 15 years MMO experience and very eager to learn and get better. I like to do tons of research and be knowledgeable about the games I play and EVE is no different. Past MMO's I have played, I was always in a top tier guild and took leadership positions(not necessarily looking for that now).
I've made tons of ISK station trading(I'm a daytrader in RL) got burned out and sold that char so now I can concentrate on PvP and be totally self sufficient for a long time. Would still like to make ISK(don't we all) but in more fun ways.
I work from home right now and am always online during the weekdays. Have an active social life so some weekends I might not be on at all. Lucky enough to have a wife who doesn't care how much I play and leaves me alone as long as her needs are met. She even mows the yard!
I am in my 30's, very laid back, have a sarcastic sense of humor about things, and drama free. I try to treat others with respect unless they deserve to be told how much they suck and should die in a fire(in private). 
What I'm looking for in a corp:
Most important thing I am looking for is a tight knit group who are willing to help each and believes in teamwork. I really want my next corp in EVE to be my last and hopefully meet some cool people who might turn out to be RL friends.
Time zones doesn't really matter as long as there are some corp members on all the time. Nothing worse than being in a corp where you're the only one on(in one right now). LOL
Besides what I said above, very open to all different types of corps. Not really looking for a pirate corp or any that only wants to circle jerk around gates for hours hoping to gank someone.
I have TS3, have to dig through boxes for my mic since we just moved but should have it in a day or two.
Don't mind detailed interview process since I have nothing to hide and I feel it's like a job interview. You want to make sure it's a good fit on both sides. What I will NOT do is jump through hoops for some arrogant a$$ who thinks EVE makes them more important that someone else. IT"S JUST A GAME.
Sorry about wall of text but I am taking this seriously and hope whomever contacts me does too. Only takes one bad pilot to ruin a corp. Thanks for your time.
Eveboard: http://eveboard.com/pilot/makelith
|

makelith
B Squared Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.20 22:27:00 -
[2] - Quote
Bump, online now and trying to find my mic. Not in a rush but would like to find a corp soon.
It's boring talking to myself even though the benefit is that I"m ALWAYS right!  |

makelith
B Squared Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.22 13:03:00 -
[3] - Quote
Hi All,
Out of courtesy for the corps that responded to my post(some more original than others) and so I don't have to reply to every evemail. Wanted to update that I found a solid corp and applied. Should hear something back from them in the next day or two.
I've passed FBI and govt top secret security checks in RL but for some reason, I think EVE background checks are more intensive. 
Consider this posting closed unless:
They rejected me because I'm too pretty and were afraid I might steal their woman(yes it's singular). 
Thanks for your interest and some of you guys should pay your recruiters more or at least give them a capital ship to pick up chicks with or something. |

makelith
B Squared Enterprises
0
|
Posted - 2013.05.24 20:49:00 -
[4] - Quote
Bump
The corp I applied to rejected me since they wanted someone with more "experience". I think the real reason is because I"m too pretty! 
Please read my listing carefully before replying.
***If you are obsessed with killboards or have an elitist attitude please don't contact me***
Will be out of town tomorrow for the holiday. Online now for a few hours if you want to chat. |
| |
|