| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Ethan Tomlinson
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 02:38:00 -
[1]
I believe MC were contracted by lacuna viators. I have no idea why but i saw khatred and a gang of LV guys flyin through there and it makes sense only cause they are rich other than that i have no idea why LV would hire them. maybe this has allready been discovered or maybe its not true. just my idea
|

Vydek Daamth
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 02:47:00 -
[2]
The MC have a secret agenda. Makes black ops look they are executed under stadium lighting.
Some say they are working for the Joves even....
|

Zarthanon
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 03:12:00 -
[3]
Agreed on the Jovian point. I think they are working in colaboration with the Society to take over the new entrance(s) into Jovian Space. I would like an official response from Seleene on the Jovian Alliance Project. I want it in 2 hours, I'll be back in 3.
Originally by: ParMizaN i mayv or may nit abe a bit drunk
Originally by: Buddrow TO THETR DRUMNBS OF WAR WET GHO
|

Shin Ra
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 14:29:00 -
[4]
I heard they just wanted an excuse to test their dreads.
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 14:41:00 -
[5]
bored? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Put your panties on your head! |

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 18:43:00 -
[6]
Yup, Jove hired them ---
Is this a constructive post? |

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 19:29:00 -
[7]
Seleene told me they wanted a region they could use their dreads to mine in  -----------
blog |

Bratzo
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 19:41:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Omber Zombie Seleene told me they wanted a region they could use their dreads to mine in 
Moros's are probably evil miners... 35-40 tech 2 mining drones 4tw 
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 20:22:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Bratzo
Originally by: Omber Zombie Seleene told me they wanted a region they could use their dreads to mine in 
Moros's are probably evil miners... 35-40 tech 2 mining drones 4tw 
Blasphamy!
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 21:47:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Omber Zombie Seleene told me they wanted a region they could use their dreads to mine in 
You were sworn to secrecy!!! Oh, the betrayal!!  
On a more serious note, there is a statement comming on this issue in the next day or so. Time to put this thing to bed... -
We're outnumbered! That simplifies the problem! |

Leno
|
Posted - 2005.10.23 21:50:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Seleene
Originally by: Omber Zombie Seleene told me they wanted a region they could use their dreads to mine in 
You were sworn to secrecy!!! Oh, the betrayal!!  
On a more serious note, there is a statement comming on this issue in the next day or so. Time to put this thing to bed...
I could of sworn there was an announcement like a month ago saying you were going to do this... ---------------
RIP - Smoske, My Friend
|

Raem Civrie
|
Posted - 2005.10.24 11:01:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Leno
Originally by: Seleene
Originally by: Omber Zombie Seleene told me they wanted a region they could use their dreads to mine in 
You were sworn to secrecy!!! Oh, the betrayal!!  
On a more serious note, there is a statement comming on this issue in the next day or so. Time to put this thing to bed...
I could of sworn there was an announcement like a month ago saying you were going to do this...
Er, they have been doing this. Like, for the past month.
WTS: [Clue] ---
God-King of Geminate |

thewiseman
|
Posted - 2005.10.24 13:50:00 -
[13]
Edited by: thewiseman on 24/10/2005 13:50:44 Prob someone is setting up an outstation
^^
|

Ryx Bratsilaken
|
Posted - 2005.10.24 17:55:00 -
[14]
hehe, who needs an excuse to do anything in this game??

"I'm no Pirate, I'm just an angry carebear on weed"
|

Seleene
|
Posted - 2005.10.24 18:01:00 -
[15]
I'm in tears @ that pic!!! LOL!!!!!     -
We're outnumbered! That simplifies the problem! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |