| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

therealfin
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 00:51:00 -
[1]
pershphanie sent out a mail saying"we will be hiring MC to kill the5. I'm going to need corps to donate isk for this. please let me know how much you guys can donate asap. I want to move quick on this." |

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 00:55:00 -
[2]
is this suprising?
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 00:56:00 -
[3]
Alt posts 4tl  - Proud member of the [23].
Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
|

therealfin
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 00:58:00 -
[4]
Alt's were
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 00:59:00 -
[5]
Originally by: therealfin Alt's were

Its the pot calling the kettle black! Quick, run! - Proud member of the [23].
Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
|

Lunas Feelgood
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 01:02:00 -
[6]
LMAO alts and spyes is ruin this game i have said it before and ill say it again.. BTW i havent heard a thing about hiring MC and thats a fact..
 |

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 01:04:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Kyle Caldrel is this suprising?
Someone better hire them before the other side snags them.
|

therealfin
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 01:09:00 -
[8]
I dont think the [5]
|

Muthsera
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 01:12:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Kyle Caldrel
Originally by: Kyle Caldrel is this suprising?
Someone better hire them before the other side snags them.
Words of wisdom. SoonÖ
|

FoxHunt
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 02:53:00 -
[10]
Just to end all speculation, I hired MC myself by saving my pennies. Unfortunately, they won't be fighting in the war...they will be bringing me beer and panties.
"If laughter truly is the best medicine, then the story you told me just cleared up my Hepatitis."
|

Voltron
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 03:04:00 -
[11]
Originally by: FoxHunt
Just to end all speculation, I hired MC myself by saving my pennies. Unfortunately, they won't be fighting in the war...they will be bringing me beer and panties.
can I have a mai tai?
Volt
|

DrunkenOne
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 03:52:00 -
[12]
I'd like a white russian and a pair of nafris panties please.
|
|

Abdalion

|
Posted - 2005.10.25 04:21:00 -
[13]
Troll post.
Click. ---
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |