| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gunsnroses
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 03:01:00 -
[1]
Hmmzor. has declared war on Band of Brothers. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
You have 24 hours to leave Aridia.
Good day and good luck.
|

Rasitiln
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 03:06:00 -
[2]
good luck and I hope both sides have fun and keep the smack at least limited to the forums
(since we all know no smack is very hard to get on both sides im being realistic )
|

Kelly O'Connor
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 03:07:00 -
[3]
go you hmmmmzor!!! 
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 05:04:00 -
[4]
10m to any bob who brings me gunz's corpse. I dont like bob, but I hate you.
|

dimensionZ
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 05:12:00 -
[5]
let the fun begins
----------------------------------------
|

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 05:15:00 -
[6]
Edited by: ChefAce on 25/10/2005 05:16:00
Originally by: Rasitiln good luck and I hope both sides have fun and keep the smack at least limited to the forums
(since we all know no smack is very hard to get on both sides im being realistic )
That's asking for alot where some of BoBs' members are concerned.
You may as well ask for the sun to set in the east.
Good luck in your war guys. -------------
|

ZelRox
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 05:53:00 -
[7]
We got no gankable miners\haulers in empire ktnxbye ----------------------
I wanna tuc tuc .. |

Fi T'Zeh
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 06:34:00 -
[8]
w00t ! ....
|

Gunsnroses
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 06:34:00 -
[9]
Its wonderful you hate me, since you dont eve know me. 
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 06:42:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Gunsnroses Its wonderful you hate me, since you dont eve know me. 
I dont?
|

Geng
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 06:44:00 -
[11]
Originally by: ChefAce Edited by: ChefAce on 25/10/2005 05:16:00
Originally by: Rasitiln good luck and I hope both sides have fun and keep the smack at least limited to the forums
(since we all know no smack is very hard to get on both sides im being realistic )
That's asking for alot where some of BoBs' members are concerned.
You may as well ask for the sun to set in the east.
Good luck in your war guys.
Thats funny coming from imp, i've never heard anyone smack as much and as badly in local as your alliance
|

Gunsnroses
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 06:48:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Geng
Originally by: ChefAce Edited by: ChefAce on 25/10/2005 05:16:00
Originally by: Rasitiln good luck and I hope both sides have fun and keep the smack at least limited to the forums
(since we all know no smack is very hard to get on both sides im being realistic )
That's asking for alot where some of BoBs' members are concerned.
You may as well ask for the sun to set in the east.
Good luck in your war guys.
Thats funny coming from imp, i've never heard anyone smack as much and as badly in local as your alliance
The 0nly alliance i know that doesnt smack overly is Fix. Its just part of eve, and will never change, but lets please keep forums clear of it.
|

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 07:03:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Geng
Thats funny coming from imp, i've never heard anyone smack as much and as badly in local as your alliance
I didn't realize that I was concidered as a whole alliance. I am not Imp (i.e.I do not comprise all of Imperium) My words do not represent those of my alliance and it's corporations.
It is inevitable that players will smack when aggrevated but that usually comes from those who are somewhat insignificant or abused by others in real life. Thus they take their frustrations out online.
I honestly have not seen any of my alliance mates smack in local when I'm in or running an OP as I will not allow that sort of immature behavior in my presence.
Unfortunatly others are not so strict. -------------
|

Xealot
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 07:20:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Gunsnroses Hmmzor. has declared war on Band of Brothers. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
You have 24 hours to leave Aridia.
Good day and good luck.
Was it declared mutual? bob promised to make all new war decs mutual  --------------------------
Podding is imminent |

Silvero
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 07:28:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Silvero on 25/10/2005 07:29:40
Originally by: ChefAce
I didn't realize that I was concidered as a whole alliance. I am not Imp (i.e.I do not comprise all of Imperium) My words do not represent those of my alliance and it's corporations.
It is inevitable that players will smack when aggrevated but that usually comes from those who are somewhat insignificant or abused by others in real life. Thus they take their frustrations out online.
I honestly have not seen any of my alliance mates smack in local when I'm in or running an OP as I will not allow that sort of immature behavior in my presence.
Unfortunatly others are not so strict.
As long as you are a part of IMP you represent them, as i am representing BoB. No claim¦s that "my opinions are my own and not the collective opinion of my alliance etc etc" really dosen¦t mather your still an IMP, and therof a representative of that alliance.
And now back to the thread¦s main event, kind of you to wardec us see you guys around or not.
|

Agil Scout
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 08:24:00 -
[16]
Nice Recruitment spiel, but your GOING TO NEED IT.
LOL Linkage ------------ [IAC] Teh best noob corp in the world. I R AN ALT FEAR ME! |

Icomeinpeace
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 08:59:00 -
[17]
Just another bob fan boi looking for some attention...
Who is this corp btw???
Ah thats right...no1. |

Stratego
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:01:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Stratego on 25/10/2005 09:02:43 Yay or something. :) Good luck to you guys in Hmmzor and lets have fun in Aridia. :D
----
Originally by: Xealot
Originally by: Gunsnroses Hmmzor. has declared war on Band of Brothers. After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.
You have 24 hours to leave Aridia.
Good day and good luck.
Was it declared mutual? bob promised to make all new war decs mutual 
Mutual is most likely coming when the right persons are online to do it. :)
BOB are BOB 5 are BOB and together we make BOOBIE5. |

Rod Blaine
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:02:00 -
[19]
Amusing _______________________________________________
Yes yes, blogging is passÚ I know. Rod's Ramblingz on Eve-Online Solutions to your issues. |

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:10:00 -
[20]
Mutual?
lol.
Wtf would we make a random 2 man corp mutual?
The mutual offer was for alliances not one man and his dog.
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL5) Kenin
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

Zeus
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:16:00 -
[21]
I'd be excited but I never heard of these guys before 
|

Aquiesse Erus
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:17:00 -
[22]
Originally by: DB Preacher Mutual?
lol.
Wtf would we make a random 2 man corp mutual?
The mutual offer was for alliances not one man and his dog.
dbp
What i dont understand is how you can be as hatefull as yourself and still have posting rights...
Why all the hate Dbp?
|

Stratego
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:18:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Aquiesse Erus
Originally by: DB Preacher Mutual?
lol.
Wtf would we make a random 2 man corp mutual?
The mutual offer was for alliances not one man and his dog.
dbp
What i dont understand is how you can be as hatefull as yourself and still have posting rights...
Why all the hate Dbp?
I locked up my cookies, its cookie crawing i say!
----
BOB are BOB 5 are BOB and together we make BOOBIE5. |

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:20:00 -
[24]
Edited by: DB Preacher on 25/10/2005 09:20:27
Originally by: Aquiesse Erus
What i dont understand is how you can be as hatefull as yourself and still have posting rights...
Why all the hate Dbp?
Because I don't break any forum rules and am not afraid to hide behind an alt?
What I don't understand is why you are in this thread.
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL5) Kenin
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:22:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Aquiesse Erus
Originally by: DB Preacher Mutual?
lol.
Wtf would we make a random 2 man corp mutual?
The mutual offer was for alliances not one man and his dog.
dbp
What i dont understand is how you can be as hatefull as yourself and still have posting rights...
Why all the hate Dbp?
You have to petition people, always worked with people I dont want to see posting again --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Put your panties on your head! |

Aquiesse Erus
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:23:00 -
[26]
Originally by: DB Preacher Edited by: DB Preacher on 25/10/2005 09:20:27
Originally by: Aquiesse Erus
What i dont understand is how you can be as hatefull as yourself and still have posting rights...
Why all the hate Dbp?
Because I don't break any forum rules and am not afraid to hide behind an alt?
What I don't understand is why you are in this thread.
dbp
Thank you for edditing out the nasty bits (that do break forum rules).
The reason i am in this thread is because i pay my subscription and have the right to be here.
|

Shin Ra
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:28:00 -
[27]
I'm sure BoB will have lots of fun during the war, on the forums.
|

Aquiesse Erus
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:37:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Shin Ra I'm sure BoB will have lots of fun during the war, on the forums.
Shin Ra, come to Aridia :)
Wouldnt it be fun to have BoB declare on BE?
|

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:40:00 -
[29]
Edited by: DB Preacher on 25/10/2005 09:40:07
Originally by: Aquiesse Erus Thank you for edditing out the nasty bits (that do break forum rules).
Excuse me?
I didn't edit any words in my post, I don't need to.
I simply shortened the post by removing the extended quotes from above.
But thanks for your concern. dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL5) Kenin
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

Elenia Kheynes
|
Posted - 2005.10.25 09:44:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Nafri
Originally by: Aquiesse Erus
Originally by: DB Preacher Mutual?
lol.
Wtf would we make a random 2 man corp mutual?
The mutual offer was for alliances not one man and his dog.
dbp
What i dont understand is how you can be as hatefull as yourself and still have posting rights...
Why all the hate Dbp?
You have to petition people, always worked with people I dont want to see posting again
would be sad to have dbp not whoring on forums anymore ;.;
Dear friendly customer... Can I have your money ?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |