| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

w0rmy
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 01:33:00 -
[1]
After much twisiting and turning, the knife has been removed from my back.
Now its time to start the healing process.
Unless within 24hours of this post, I recieve a public appology from the leaders of Imperium (in particular Acks) for getting 'GM Friends' to read through my logs, and private conversations, hell will unleashed apon your haulers, noobs and miners.
There are ways to catch spies, using this 'out of game' 'not what you know but who you know' method to do so, exceeds all those that are decent and acceptable.
Before you attempt to deny these actions ever happened, I remind you of the conversation where you admitted to me you had done so, both of which I recorded.
To the members of Imperium, I am saddened that the situation calls for this, but the accusations, lies and inuendo thrown round inside rumour mills, and the actions of your fearless leader, cuts deep.
This issue can be ended now, with a public appology for your actions. The choice is yours, but be it an appology or military action justice will be served.
regards, w0rmy CES (Chief executive stoner) 8 Foot Sativa
|

CdCommander
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 01:37:00 -
[2]
bad IMP, go sit in the corner
|

Insane Angel
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 01:47:00 -
[3]
Fly safe w0rmy.
I always enjoyed flying with you. Hope it all works out for you.
|

FatBalls
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 02:12:00 -
[4]
Edited by: FatBalls on 26/10/2005 02:12:37 Well, I know that I am sorry it happened to ya w0rmy. You are a good friend and I hold one of them spots deep inside me loveable heart for ya :)
I hope it is resolved here and the GM who abused his rights will think twice about doing the same things we know ATUK of doing. Shame Shame Shame to abusing the privelage that was bestowed upon you by the ever so trusting CCP.
w0rmy you always' got a place to hand your space boots in AOI.
|

w0rmy
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 02:16:00 -
[5]
Originally by: FatBalls You are a good friend and I hold one of them spots deep inside me
I want to be deep inside you too!!! 
(selective quoting ftw!)
|

ChefAce
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 02:59:00 -
[6]
Well this is certainly surprising to say the lease. It is the first I've heard of you being treated as anything other than a friend.
Last I knew you were/are still held in high regard among the alliance and it's members.
But then again I may not have heard what happened to you either.
Either way, I hope it can be sorted out as I have and will always concider you to be a friend. You made me laugh too much for it to be otherwise.
Regards, Chef -------------
|

6952p2
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 03:52:00 -
[7]
PFFT GO CRY TO MOMMY
|

Kuolematon
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 06:25:00 -
[8]
Errr, what? Imp used GM's to look your spies in their corporation? Isn't that like .. against at least 10 different rules? Name and shame that GM! ________________________________________________________ Freedom is illusion created by weird voices in my head |

XirtamVotf
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 06:36:00 -
[9]
Wormy where did you get any of this? come to TS and iwould like to hear all this ok?
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 06:45:00 -
[10]
GMs doing any of what was described should be fired. GMs are suposed to be neutral entitys.
|

Righteous Fury
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 06:50:00 -
[11]
I vaugely remember something similar to this happening with benwallace and FIX. Something about GM's revealing who your alts are?
|

Kyle Caldrel
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 07:14:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Righteous Fury I vaugely remember something similar to this happening with benwallace and FIX. Something about GM's revealing who your alts are?
Yea, and they flagged his account for exploiting and stuff.
|

Righteous Fury
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 07:16:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Righteous Fury on 26/10/2005 07:17:20
Originally by: Kyle Caldrel
Originally by: Righteous Fury I vaugely remember something similar to this happening with benwallace and FIX. Something about GM's revealing who your alts are?
Yea, and they flagged his account for exploiting and stuff.
thats odd, wasn't he was doing his stuff legitimately? alt with pos access ftw, if I remember correctly.
|

Trey Azagthoth
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 07:25:00 -
[14]
Another reason why I think the current GMs need to be replaced... They kicked a buddy of mine out of the volunteer program (he was a GM) for giving ppl reimbursements on items they lost due to bugs that my friend was aware of and victim of himself. They told him he was giving out too much stuff. Yet these GMs interfere with the ingame mechanics, and they dont even get so much as a slap on the wrist.
|

Emsigma
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 07:26:00 -
[15]
I REALLY hope that this is false accusations against the GM's or I think that it is CCP that should have the public appology to the EVE community!
A RL analogy would be for a criminal to go to a police and get personal information regarding his prosecutor. The bad thing is not to ask for it. The bad thing would be for the police to do it and hand the info out.
----------
// emsigma
|

WilfredTheSmart
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 07:51:00 -
[16]
omg
I am suprised the "control Freaks" within CCP have not locked this thread and banished it to the bottoom of the pile.
Wilf
No one is Free when others are oppressed
|

Alkad Mzu
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 07:52:00 -
[17]
IBTL 
Anyways, I was under the impression the GM's are paid employees, while volunteers aren't... also, volunteers aren't charged with GM tasks.
Just a little hard to believe that a GM would risk his RL job by being a bad boy ingame isn't it...
Will sing for funny sig |

w0rmy
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 08:34:00 -
[18]
Id appreciate if everyone would keep this on topic.
CCP can sort out any GM issues they have themselves, thats a completely seperate matter to this.
All I care about is my apology.
|

Rod Blaine
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:18:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Rod Blaine on 26/10/2005 09:18:45 What goes around comes around huh IMP ?
Tbh, I highly doubt the truth behind what was supposedly said to you W0rmy, if only in light of more recent happenings in which Xirt was behaving similarly paranoical.
GM's have better things to do one would hope, and alliance leaders would have more brains one would expect 
edit: Oh, and an apology from IMP, publically... I think you already know the answer to that one don't you ? _______________________________________________
Yes yes, blogging is passÚ I know. Rod's Ramblingz on Eve-Online Solutions to your issues. |

KIATolon
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:19:00 -
[20]
Quote: I hope it is resolved here and the GM who abused his rights will think twice about doing the same things we know ATUK of doing.
WTF?
You're that guy that said you're the best pvper in eve, challenged me to a 1 v 1 and when I accepted ran from fd- to 4c- despite the fact there were 25 imp in local and 3 BOS.
|

Rod Blaine
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:21:00 -
[21]
Originally by: KIATolon
Quote: I hope it is resolved here and the GM who abused his rights will think twice about doing the same things we know ATUK of doing.
WTF?
You're that guy that said you're the best pvper in eve, challenged me to a 1 v 1 and when I accepted ran from fd- to 4c- despite the fact there were 25 imp in local and 3 BOS.
Itß fattballs saying that Tolon. I think it's safe to assume the content of that post of his has the same level of reaslism as the content of any other he writes. I think the cconsensus generally is that he's best ignored. _______________________________________________
Yes yes, blogging is passÚ I know. Rod's Ramblingz on Eve-Online Solutions to your issues. |

Deka Kador
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:22:00 -
[22]
So what the heck happened?
|

SengH
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:25:00 -
[23]
Originally by: KIATolon
Quote: I hope it is resolved here and the GM who abused his rights will think twice about doing the same things we know ATUK of doing.
WTF?
You're that guy that said you're the best pvper in eve, challenged me to a 1 v 1 and when I accepted ran from fd- to 4c- despite the fact there were 25 imp in local and 3 BOS.
Wow its quick how fast people forget about the JV1V GM fiasco.....
|
|

GM Arkanon

|
Posted - 2005.10.26 09:54:00 -
[24]
Hi everyone.
From the TOS, section 1:
You may not abuse, harass or threaten another player or authorized representative of CCP, including customer service personnel and volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to: petitioning with false information in an attempt to gain from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails, EVE-mails or petitions; obstructing customer service representatives (CSRÆs) from doing their jobs; refusal to follow the instructions of a CSR; or implying favoritism by a CSR.
I will investigate this and take what action is needed. I would advise people to choose their words carefully and be prepared to back up their claims with hard evidence, when discussing allegations of GM corruption. These are serious allegations and would cost someone his job, if true. If anyone claims to have GM friends helping him in an ingame conversation with you, file a harassment petition immediately.
GM Arkanon
Senior Game Master
EVE CSS |
|

Shin Ra
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 10:01:00 -
[25]
Wow its certainly been quite a week. A few days ago we were the victim of alleged GM interference, allegedly.
Anyway, my question is:
Are GMs allowed to have other characters/accounts in the game? If so, I say CCP should publish a list of these characters and their corporations.
|

w0rmy
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 10:03:00 -
[26]
Edited by: w0rmy on 26/10/2005 10:03:33
Originally by: GM Arkanon Hi everyone.
From the TOS, section 1:
You may not abuse, harass or threaten another player or authorized representative of CCP, including customer service personnel and volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to: petitioning with false information in an attempt to gain from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails, EVE-mails or petitions; obstructing customer service representatives (CSRÆs) from doing their jobs; refusal to follow the instructions of a CSR; or implying favoritism by a CSR.
I will investigate this and take what action is needed. I would advise people to choose their words carefully and be prepared to back up their claims with hard evidence, when discussing allegations of GM corruption. These are serious allegations and would cost someone his job, if true. If anyone claims to have GM friends helping him in an ingame conversation with you, file a harassment petition immediately.
Again I ask this thread remain on topic.
This is NOT about GM corruption, as I know things involving this have a place under the mat at the backdoor of CCP's office. If CCP are interested in events that lead to these events, then I am sure they will use slightly more official means to get the answers to any questions they may have.
This thread simply serves as a declaration of my intentions, should an apology not be given.
A simple public apology for using shamefull tactics and this matter goes away.
Again, this is NOT a witch hunt... just a case of people accepting accountability for their actions.
|

j0rz
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 10:04:00 -
[27]
Originally by: GM Arkanon Hi everyone.
From the TOS, section 1:
You may not abuse, harass or threaten another player or authorized representative of CCP, including customer service personnel and volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to: petitioning with false information in an attempt to gain from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails, EVE-mails or petitions; obstructing customer service representatives (CSRÆs) from doing their jobs; refusal to follow the instructions of a CSR; or implying favoritism by a CSR.
I will investigate this and take what action is needed. I would advise people to choose their words carefully and be prepared to back up their claims with hard evidence, when discussing allegations of GM corruption. These are serious allegations and would cost someone his job, if true. If anyone claims to have GM friends helping him in an ingame conversation with you, file a harassment petition immediately.
oh My
Such is Life
|

Trooper B99
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 10:17:00 -
[28]
Originally by: w0rmy Unless within 24hours of this post, I recieve a public appology from the leaders of Imperium (in particular Acks) for getting 'GM Friends' to read through my logs, and private conversations, hell will unleashed apon your haulers, noobs and miners.
....
This thread simply serves as a declaration of my intentions, should an apology not be given.
A simple public apology for using shamefull tactics and this matter goes away.
Again, this is NOT a witch hunt... just a case of people accepting accountability for their actions.
Thing is, if you had asked for an apology for "reasons that IMP leadership and Acks in paticular knows about" then fair enough, but you're asking openly for an apology over what you say is GM favouritism, something Arkanon has said is a serious allegation and has to be backed up with solid proof. . .
Problem is they apologise for that, then they are de-facto publically admiting that this occured.
Perhaps to avoid a lock, change this paragraph to:
Quote: Unless within 24hours of this post, I recieve a public appology from the leaders of Imperium (in particular Acks) for reasons they know, hell will unleashed apon your haulers, noobs and miners.
Wirykomi Team Racer - COLOSSUS Championships Year 106
|

w0rmy
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 10:25:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Trooper B99 but you're asking openly for an apology over what you say is GM favouritism
I want an aology for IMPS actions, not that of the GM, take the GM out of the picture, his actions I cant prove or rule out, nor change.
But the actions (or statement of actions) told to me by IMP leadership, I can prove.
Those are what I desire the apology for.
PS: People play dumb. Within 2 minutes of posting your sugestion, I would have had 50 people saying "WTF ACTIONS YOU ***** SMOKING MUPPET!!!" I see your point, but I worded it as accurately as possible, without directing any accusations at the GMs. As far as I know, IMP management could have lied to look cool, but thats not the point of this thread.
|

j0rz
|
Posted - 2005.10.26 10:26:00 -
[30]
Not ot mention that if u accuse a GM of corruption and favortism and u can't back it up, i think possibly they will ban u.
Because unless u have solid proof that is failsafe, ur in the rong for not only accusing IMP and CCP of breaking rules
And dude. I was in IMp with BioNeb and i can tell u right now that Xirtamwolf hates GMS, Specially after we fought them in orvolle, Chefce will remember it aswell.
U need proof
Such is Life
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |