| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |
|

Mephysto

|
Posted - 2005.10.26 13:31:00 -
[1]
Since we get so many threads about it, I thought I'd write a "final" explanation...
To quote: "My account is disabled / doesnt exist on the test server. Someone help me!"
Well, this occurs because when the last mirror from TQ was taken, your account was either disabled, wasnt yet created, or was a trial account. This means you will need to wait until the next mirror is taken and applied to singularity.
"Ok then, mirror more often than once every couple of months."
We'd like to, but its really not feasable. We need an extended downtime on tq in order to copy the db, and then several hours for our DB admins to go over it, make all the changes that have occured since the last tq patch, and then update the db's on the test server.
So, in essence, the answer is, "sorry, you'll have to wait."
Meph.
|
|

Elfaen Ethenwe
|
Posted - 2005.10.28 08:12:00 -
[2]
I still think you should at least sync skills more often :(
I hate going to test and finding the critical skills missing because its a recent train.
Oh well. :)
|

The Wizz117
|
Posted - 2005.10.29 08:59:00 -
[3]
Edited by: The Wizz117 on 29/10/2005 08:59:55
Originally by: El**** Ethenwe I still think you should at least sync skills more often :(
I hate going to test and finding the critical skills missing because its a recent train.
Oh well. :)
so i can not go on sissy for the next "couple of monhts"?
could any one please give me the module atributes of:
dread guirsita invunlerability field and invulnability field tech2 and large shield extenders (on the test server ofcourse)
thx
|

DHU InMe
|
Posted - 2005.10.29 17:05:00 -
[4]
Originally by: The Wizz117
dread gurista invunlerability field->faction and invulnability field tech2->t2 and large shield extenders->t1
try here: http://evegames.hostingbig.com/eve/data/indexSissi.html BTW, hangar don't have lastest t2 and they never had faction loots. __ BP n bugs Got a new idea ? (Last updated 5 Sept 05) |

Scribal
|
Posted - 2005.10.30 08:58:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Scribal on 30/10/2005 09:03:30 Edited by: Scribal on 30/10/2005 08:59:03
Originally by: DHU InMe
Originally by: The Wizz117
dread gurista invunlerability field->faction and invulnability field tech2->t2 and large shield extenders->t1
try here: http://evegames.hostingbig.com/eve/data/indexSissi.html BTW, hangar don't have lastest t2 and they never had faction loots.
they have the same stats as on tranquilaty :S
|

Magulan
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 04:35:00 -
[6]
what i nned to conect to sisi ?
|

Cuisinart
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 00:57:00 -
[7]
I've been trying to connect to the test server since the last mirror with no success. It seems the latest patch listed on the Test Patches page is not up to date.
Vision without action is a daydream
Action without vision is a nightmare |

Black Reaper
|
Posted - 2005.11.13 03:15:00 -
[8]
Sisi is running on the TQ version right now, not the test branches
Originally by: Ikvar If CCP increase the power to the linerar flux stabilisers, they may just be able to create a subatomic quantum loopback in the graviton phase drive, causing the server to stablilse
Ticondrius
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 19:27:00 -
[9]
That link to the EVE database info is not up to date with RMR...
My Solution for Drone Balancing...since it must be done. |

PKlavins
|
Posted - 2005.11.14 21:46:00 -
[10]
i cant login but i have the up-to-date patches and all....for some reason it says 'incorrect login name or password' even though i use my exact same login name and password as on tranquility... btw this is my first time trying to logon to the test server -----------------------------------------------
|

PKlavins
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 00:41:00 -
[11]
scratch the above, i logged in.
i see no new stuff? no new T2 barges, etc...WTF? ive got the 3737 version of the client etc...? -----------------------------------------------
|

Guvante
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 07:50:00 -
[12]
Originally by: PKlavins scratch the above, i logged in.
i see no new stuff? no new T2 barges, etc...WTF? ive got the 3737 version of the client etc...?
Just because it isn't in the market doesn't mean it isn't there, and more importantly, this only includes the first round of information for RMR, not everything at once 
|

Mesasone
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 09:34:00 -
[13]
I've been trying to log in for about 10-15 minutes now, with no luck. Says 'Incorrect login name or password'.
I've tried both my current password and my previous, neither will work. I've logged into the test server for previous builds and my account has not gone in-active, so there's no reason I should not be the DB.
Help
|

Douglas Prefect
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 12:09:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Douglas Prefect on 15/11/2005 12:09:43 that happened to me too. try using EVERY SINGLE password u ever used...i used an obscure one i dont use any more and i logged in fine....or try 3 caps letters at the front of ur password
just my attempt at helping...ill not be surprised if it doesnt work
argh bloody alt....im PKlavins from above 
|

Ryousha
|
Posted - 2005.11.15 17:11:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Cuisinart I've been trying to connect to the test server since the last mirror with no success. It seems the latest patch listed on the Test Patches page is not up to date.
If you check the topic of #eve-chaos on the irc.coldfront.net servers you can see what the current build is. Then if you cannot find a direct link to a patch you can guess the filename by editing the link for d/l. Most patches are an increment of 1 build number. Polaris Bug Hunter
|

Lilly Marin
|
Posted - 2005.11.16 03:21:00 -
[16]
I can't even get into game I'm stuck at the Black Screen of Death and that is as far as I get!!! |

Doltish
|
Posted - 2005.11.16 08:52:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Ryousha If you check the topic of #eve-chaos on the irc.coldfront.net servers you can see what the current build is. Then if you cannot find a direct link to a patch you can guess the filename by editing the link for d/l. Most patches are an increment of 1 build number.
K I've tried both of these. Not only can I not connect to your IRC server, I can't seem to figure out how to modify the patch download link either. Why can't CCP just post a damn link somewhere? Or have I missed it?
|

Darth Revanant
|
Posted - 2005.11.16 22:30:00 -
[18]
When's the mirror coming? I still have a deactivated Sisi acct.
|

Black Reaper
|
Posted - 2005.11.17 10:16:00 -
[19]
Both mirrors are already up. The current mirror is based of the TQ server on October 15th. If it still doesn't work now, You're stuck until the next mirror, which is going to be whenever CCp feels like doing it.
Originally by: Ikvar If CCP increase the power to the linerar flux stabilisers, they may just be able to create a subatomic quantum loopback in the graviton phase drive, causing the server to stablilse!
|

MattSB
|
Posted - 2005.11.18 19:24:00 -
[20]
Right this has been going on for a gd few months now, where everytime i try to long on the test server it freezes at the authenticication stage, but before this i could go in test server but then suddenly i couldn't :S, now ive tried getting on with both of my acounts and on 2 PC's and ive recopied my eve folder etc and patched it up at random intervals over the past few months but still the same thing.
So any advice? ive petitioned but they said they cant do much as its not the main server etc so any help/advice would be happily received
|

Brogan Dagarkin
|
Posted - 2005.11.19 12:19:00 -
[21]
I know this may sound like a silly idea but why don't you post the date SiSi was last mirrored in the memo box?
I can see that daily downtime is 14:00 - 14:45 daily (which you can update quite easily by the looks of it) so is it possible to also put the last mirrored date on there?
Cheers |

Vala Draaken
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 12:54:00 -
[22]
I used to be able to login to the Test server, ever since late July, when I was at a couple of hundred k SP, but now I can't. I get the "Incorrect Username/Password" message.
My account has never been deactivated and I never changed my password
Any ideas?
BR, Vala D.
|

Johnny English
|
Posted - 2005.11.21 17:19:00 -
[23]
ok ive been on test server for about 2 months now and suddenly i cant log in when these new patches come out it keeps saying "Unable to connect to the selected server. Please check the address and try again." and yes im pretty sure i have a internet connection or else i wouldn't be able to log on to the tranq server
any ideas? |

Vala Draaken
|
Posted - 2005.11.22 12:34:00 -
[24]
OK. I found out why I couldn't login. For reasons unknown to me I have to have the first letter of my password is in Capital on the test server. Very strange and very accidental that I discovered this. I'll illustrate with an example:
If my password on TQ was: password Then on Test server it'd be: Password
Very strange indeed.
BR, Vala D.
|

Darth Revanant
|
Posted - 2005.11.23 01:01:00 -
[25]
Would love to log in. They said there was a mirror ready from TQ at the end of last week. Wonder when they'll put it on Sisi. _______________
|

kebab v2
|
Posted - 2005.11.23 17:03:00 -
[26]
Id love too do some testing but i was on a break for the last mirrow, does anyone think we will see it this week? 
"I made this sig while i should of been working" |

Darth Revanant
|
Posted - 2005.11.25 19:30:00 -
[27]
Apparently not this week.  _______________
|

Partisan Ograe
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 06:05:00 -
[28]
Edited by: Partisan Ograe on 05/12/2005 06:09:36
i copied my Eve folder to get acces to the Test Server but when i went to patch it the oldest patch is from ....3760 and mine is at 3582 so anyway i can find those old patches?
|

Mr Popov
|
Posted - 2005.12.05 20:37:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Partisan Ograe Edited by: Partisan Ograe on 05/12/2005 06:09:36
i copied my Eve folder to get acces to the Test Server but when i went to patch it the oldest patch is from ....3760 and mine is at 3582 so anyway i can find those old patches?
http://yasa.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/~hagen/EVE/patches/
More EVE patches than you can shake a (1GB USB memory) stick at.
|

b1gs341
|
Posted - 2005.12.07 05:13:00 -
[30]
Wait so when is the next SISI update?
|

Malagen
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 19:28:00 -
[31]
Edited by: Malagen on 08/12/2005 19:30:59 Yea, is there gonna be made a new mirror before RMR release so the big bunch of recent come backer¦s can take a peak on whats comin?
My char is a PvP player that is affected by most changes greatly and i renewed my acct. last month, so its not active on SiSi
|

Atlanton Marcus
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 23:57:00 -
[32]
I created my account about a month ago and it says incorrect username or password when I am using the exact password I am using on Tranquility.
I see that other people fixed the issue by capitalizing the first letter...but since my password is all numbers this doesn't work for me...
Any suggestions?
|

Micro Miner
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 01:29:00 -
[33]
Please mirror TQ to Sisi immediately, I would really like to test RMR before it becomes LIVE. It says my trial period expired, but I subscribed months ago.
|

Oventoasted
|
Posted - 2005.12.14 20:58:00 -
[34]
yes plz reset the mirriors. it said every couple of month but i have been in longer then that and i still cant log into sisi.
- - -
MMM MMM toasted |

Mesasone
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 12:27:00 -
[35]
Sisi has a new mirror up, from late december as far as I can tell. However, I still cant log in with my character, not sure if this is due to the unicode changes still or no.
I have been expeirencing a bug with the cap display on one of my set ups, I'd like to see if it's been sorted or if I need to bug report it :(
|

Sjoor
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 15:55:00 -
[36]
Wee, forget sisi,
atm sisi is swamped with people trying to login.
This morning it was doable with like 100-400 active.. think people expect sisi to be like tranq.. it can't handle 15000 people online. Atm it's more like 600+ people on sisi and crashes every minute.
Besides that.. in a few hours u can rock and roll on tranq.. and sisi will be back to normal.
Meaning that sisi is not there to test ur stuff, it's made to test stuff and give a little help in making tranq run smooth without bugs.
To the comment about making mirrors every 2 seconds to keep up to date with tranq.. i already hate the mirrors that are made now.. It means that the skill advancement u made on sisi, which is different than tranq for a lot of people, gets resetted. I do understand that newer people wanna have a go @ sisi as well, but again.. sisi is not for u, it's for testing only, not a backup server in case tranq crashes or it's patch day.
Have fun either crashing on sisi or waiting for tranq to get up :)
|

yanshi
|
Posted - 2005.12.15 17:27:00 -
[37]
Got an idea..... instead of mirroring our characters from TQ every so many weeks why not implement something different only on the singularity server.
here is my idea. instatrain... lol. seriously. have it so the skills will train instantly as u select it. after that, we can test anything and everything. i'd love to test a new titan, but howee forget it. need months to train skills for that. or whatever has been implemented that is new. a mining barge, other things. i can't really do it until i train skills. the new prices on singularity are good. 100 isk for pretty much anything, available almost anywhere. add the new things, disable the training time. so we can test.
thank you.
... just my 2 cents :)
|

errinung triton
|
Posted - 2005.12.18 23:08:00 -
[38]
Originally by: yanshi Got an idea..... instead of mirroring our characters from TQ every so many weeks why not implement something different only on the singularity server.
here is my idea. instatrain...
That doesnt work because then everyone would come to sisi, why play on TQ when you can instatrain? Anyways, I havent been able to log in for a few days now, the "incorrect username or password" thing, I've tried capitalizing but it doesnt work, is the only solution to change the password?
|

tardblog
|
Posted - 2005.12.22 00:14:00 -
[39]
How would you find out youre banned from the test server? I would asume you would recive notification, but I havent seen a thing and I cant log in after several password changes and trying other things. Thats the only other idea I can come up with, as Ive doen everything possible including uninstalling/reinstalling and repatching from the start.
|

Tusko Hopkins
|
Posted - 2006.01.10 12:04:00 -
[40]
Since the recent password reset on the 6th of January, I cannot login to SiSi any longer. I tried my old password, the password CCP has sent me in email and also the new password I have set after the reset, none of them are working. What can I do now to get access?
|

Anikei
|
Posted - 2006.01.14 19:51:00 -
[41]
CCP need to update test server! We want test! My character on test temp blocked now because i didnt pay when the last copy was. 
|

Don't Panic
|
Posted - 2006.01.15 06:06:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Tusko Hopkins Since the recent password reset on the 6th of January, I cannot login to SiSi any longer. I tried my old password, the password CCP has sent me in email and also the new password I have set after the reset, none of them are working. What can I do now to get access?
I have the same problem, neither the old or new password works. Only thing I haven't tried is the password they sent me, because I deleted it. But I guess that wouldn't have worked either.
|

Razin
|
Posted - 2006.01.16 21:56:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Tusko Hopkins Since the recent password reset on the 6th of January, I cannot login to SiSi any longer. I tried my old password, the password CCP has sent me in email and also the new password I have set after the reset, none of them are working. What can I do now to get access?
Same problem here. Do we wait for a new mirror?
|

Drinky Crow
|
Posted - 2006.01.17 21:06:00 -
[44]
Waiting is the only option.
|

Kerberus
|
Posted - 2006.01.24 18:37:00 -
[45]
Is there a new IP for the test "SiSi" server as I cant log in to test bugs I've found?
I have tried downloading and re-installing a clean client, copying, pacthing to same state as test server.
Still no luck, unable to connect on Port blah blah
Thanks
|

Rim Rider
|
Posted - 2006.01.25 12:08:00 -
[46]
I have installed the recent patch update to take me upto 3865 and i still cant connect to the server. It now says i have an incompatible version..
Will it be down till the new cluster is in place for the main ?
|

Packtu'sa
|
Posted - 2006.01.27 02:39:00 -
[47]
CCP,
I'm guessing that the actual databases are very similar to the tables you provided in the data export, and even if they aren't exact, I'd guess that they're at most normalized. How difficult would it be to have Singularity establish an SQL link with the Tranquility cluster and transfer the character information for one character only when a new one is registered on Tranquility? Do the same thing when someone updates their subscription. I can't see the load of transferring one character being any more than accessing the escrow listing, and as for the connection, Tranquility should be well capable of accepting a single persistent connection-- or at least, treating it like a player that disconnects and connects for downtime.
This would probably take a bit of codework on both Tranquility and Singularity builds that isn't absolutely nessicary, but it would certainly solve the problem we have here.
Packtu'sa |

Rim Rider
|
Posted - 2006.02.01 14:18:00 -
[48]
Hi guys.
Just updated to 3873 and now i am unable to access again. It now says :
Unable to connect to the selected server. Please check the address and try again.
Thanks.
|

Rim Rider
|
Posted - 2006.02.01 14:23:00 -
[49]
Hi guys.
Just updated to 3873 and now i am unable to access again. It now says :
Unable to connect to the selected server. Please check the address and try again.
Thanks.
|

Venix
|
Posted - 2006.02.02 12:25:00 -
[50]
Well I have never been able to log onto it due to Incorrect User name and/or password. I dont know when the last mirror was, but i have never changed my password, and i tryed every capital/lowercase combo.
|

Packtu'sa
|
Posted - 2006.02.02 22:37:00 -
[51]
I got another idea to extrapolate upon my previous one. Since items can change possession without having their itemID being reassigned, the Singularity server may crash if a system like the one I proposed is implemented. So I thought, what about those old harddrives that were replaced by the RAMSAN drives? Those could be hooked up to Tranquility and made to 'mirror' the main RAMSAN drives. But since no data would be retrieved by Tranquility from these disks, the load of simply writing to them would be fine. (The RAMSAN disks were required because small, rapid seeks were slowing down the system.) Then, once a week at downtime, Singularity could simply copy the data from the Tranquility mirror disks. I don't know what the physical relationship between Singularity and Tranquility is, but if they have a sufficient pipeline between them, the only other problem would be the downtime-- Singularity's downtime is four hours after Tranquility's. If the downtime's were synchronized, though, mirroring could be done every week, assuming that the data transfer between the Tranquility mirrordrive and the Singularity main drives could be completed within the downtime period for Singularity. Tranquility would not be affected by downtime-- the only change would be for the mirror drive to be implemented.
This may be a bad idea, but I thought I'd put it out there in case it is indeed possible. Packtu'sa |

Darius Shakor
|
Posted - 2006.02.03 14:11:00 -
[52]
Myphesto, a quick request about this thread. Could you maybe update your original post each time there is a new mirror stating from when the mirror was made so people have a better idea of how old the mirror is compared to their accounts?
Like say: The current database mirror dates back to ##/##/2006
so people know that if their account was inactive on that date, or not activated at all they cannot get in. Then they know without a doubt that is the reason and not some other client problems. ------
Shakor Clan Information Portal Every man has a devil. You can never rest until you find it. |

Strongarm Sally
|
Posted - 2006.02.04 13:30:00 -
[53]
Hey, folks, SiSi is not using the new passwords - took me about 3 days to figure that one out. Anyone that changed their password during the big reset needs to use the OLD password for SiSi.
Those of you that didn't change, or have never logged on... can't help you :-/
The last mirroring was done sometime in late November. I say this because one of my two accounts has access, the one I re-subscribed to after a 6 month RL check, but the other one, which I reactivated in early December, is not. (I just figured this out, as I was typing in my problem). Any players starting, or reactivating after about December 5th or so are SOL until the next mirror.
Protector of the Khanid Region Economy
Channel 'diemacrodie' |

Darius Shakor
|
Posted - 2006.02.04 21:47:00 -
[54]
Valar updated the password database when the majority of the reset crisis was solved. Obviously late comers and re-acitvated accounts would be different and have to wait for the next mirror again. ------
Shakor Clan Information Portal Every man has a devil. You can never rest until you find it. |

Seiryu
|
Posted - 2006.02.17 07:43:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Johnny English ok ive been on test server for about 2 months now and suddenly i cant log in when these new patches come out it keeps saying "Unable to connect to the selected server. Please check the address and try again." and yes im pretty sure i have a internet connection or else i wouldn't be able to log on to the tranq server
any ideas?
I've got the same problem, though I've not been pn the test server... ever. I don't know if that might have something to do with it but does anyone have any ideas? I'd really like to get on there.
----True bravery is not lacking fear, but confronting it.----
|

Etrigan
|
Posted - 2006.02.20 20:18:00 -
[56]
I have been on the test server but in the last month or so i cant log in ,it says not able to connect,is this because of the new tranquility servers coming online ?
|

niroshido
|
Posted - 2006.03.03 00:11:00 -
[57]
i get this Singularity has changed IPs. New IP might still be unreachable, but you can try connecting to 87.237.38.50
how do you change the IP that it connects to??
oh by the way this was gonna be my first time a testing aswell i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/niroshido/eve-onlineisinline.jpg[/IMG]
visit my website http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=20509
Please resize sig to 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 kbs ta - Cortes |

Adrielle Firewalker
|
Posted - 2006.03.03 08:42:00 -
[58]
Where you click to change the server, you can type in an IP address. So far its not connected me yet though  ================
~Adrielle
Original MinmatarT |

Drano Kay
|
Posted - 2006.03.06 07:27:00 -
[59]
Is singularity ever coming back? =P
|

Jessex
|
Posted - 2006.03.07 20:23:00 -
[60]
I just got on test server as of 3/7/06 but it is an old mirror. i would say about a month and a couple of days. 
I hope they update it soon. 
|

Kool Milds
|
Posted - 2006.03.08 17:09:00 -
[61]
Yeah TS is back but the mirror is old. Very old. So old I dont exsist :P /end rant  |

Another Xuun
|
Posted - 2006.03.10 02:53:00 -
[62]
Originally by: Jessex I just got on test server as of 3/7/06 but it is an old mirror. i would say about a month and a couple of days. 
I hope they update it soon. 
thats about right . . I have noticed is the day they copy, and the time it is actually mirriored is about 2-3 weeks, so basically on test your going to be about 3-5 weeks behind. that should be that bad of a problem. for me I do not actually train up the same skills on sisi as I do on Traq. so mirriors really screw my skills on Sisi.
|

Captain Havoc
|
Posted - 2006.03.13 23:31:00 -
[63]
I see the test server is now called unicorn, ok so i have patched up to what it is currently up to, i went to login and it says incorrect username or password, i checked it 3 times, it was right yet it wouldn't let me connect, any ideas as to why? ----------------------------------------------- "Acta non Verba" http://users.tpg.com.au/havoca6/Title.png http://glf.t83.net/ http://www.eve-link.com/glf/index
Maximum signature image filesize is 24,000 bytes - Udat |

aeti
|
Posted - 2006.03.14 13:32:00 -
[64]
Originally by: Captain Havoc I see the test server is now called unicorn, ok so i have patched up to what it is currently up to, i went to login and it says incorrect username or password, i checked it 3 times, it was right yet it wouldn't let me connect, any ideas as to why?
Thats not the test server...
and your account won't exist on there
|

Rocius
|
Posted - 2006.03.14 22:06:00 -
[65]
I dont mean to sound rude.....
But why ask players to go to the test server to test for the latest patch, then less than a week later, take the test server offline? That kinda seems like your shooting yourselves in the foot there.
Poor planning somewhere
Dont take your gaming too serious ! |

Sercane Farlock
|
Posted - 2006.05.13 05:30:00 -
[66]
Edited by: Sercane Farlock on 13/05/2006 05:33:23 Ok. Trying to connect to Singularity for the first time but i'm getting the infamous "incorrect username or password" message. I have always used the same password, it has NEVER changed. So there is no other passwords for me to try.... Tried changing the Caps on the password and still the same thing. Any suggestions?    |

Golgrath
|
Posted - 2006.05.13 06:20:00 -
[67]
Originally by: Sercane Farlock Edited by: Sercane Farlock on 13/05/2006 05:33:23 Ok. Trying to connect to Singularity for the first time but i'm getting the infamous "incorrect username or password" message. I have always used the same password, it has NEVER changed. So there is no other passwords for me to try.... Tried changing the Caps on the password and still the same thing. Any suggestions?   
Read the sticky
|
|

Sharkbait

|
Posted - 2006.05.13 11:01:00 -
[68]
old thread.
|
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |