| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Archilies
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 16:44:00 -
[1]
hello my lovely jubblies, like the post says you r 4 favourite movies, and 2 optional best drama series
rules , no opinion of other posts unless u post your ones too :), no being nasty, if somone likes cindarella, then leave em be so ill do my's first:
1) schindler's list (so sad)  2) star wars episode 3, (omg they killed the younglings) 3) Bourne Supremacy (He's all alone and she got killed)! 4) Black Hawk Down ( )
me fav drama series, is omg! teachers and band of brothers!

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception
|

My grandfather
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 17:15:00 -
[2]
Don't know if series of movies count, if they do:
1: Evil Dead 1,2&3 2: Star Wars (all of them, when viewed in correct order) 3: The Boondock Saints (just: ) 4: Aliens-series
series: Stargate (both of them :)) and futurama (common! admit it! yours too!)
|

Chode Rizoum
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 17:20:00 -
[3]
1.Fear and loathing 2.Sin City 3.WW 2 films... Saving private ryan/shindlers list/etc...
Teddycorp signature... By myal terego www.evepirates.com/ http://www.tundragon.com/ killboard |

Captin ShadowHawk
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 17:51:00 -
[4]
So many to choose from off the top of my head I like these movies but there are loads of others.
1.The Shaw Shank Redemption 2.Apocalypse Now 3.The Shinning 4.Trainspotting 5.Blade Runner
|

Burga Galti
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 19:32:00 -
[5]
1. Alien series (Get away from her you *****!) 2. Evolution (If you were a 20 foot bird in a department store where would you be?) 3. I Robot (Gas explodes you know) 4. Man on Fire (I have all day, you don't but I do)
Series: 'Lost' & 'Two pints of lager & a packet of crisps' **************** Pain is a way of knowing yourself; Death is the ultimate in self-discovery.
|

Hellraiza666
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 22:17:00 -
[6]
Fav Films 1. Saving Private Ryan 2. Dumb and Dumberer 3. CKY  4. Blazing Saddles
2 Fav series... 1. Band Of Brothers 2. Shameless  --------------------------------------------
In War There Are No Runners Up...
|

Meridius
|
Posted - 2005.11.05 22:32:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Meridius on 05/11/2005 22:37:10 1) Alien trilogy (not part 4, it sucked ass) 2) Predator 3) Seven 4) Braveheart 5) Man on Fire
Uhh there are a lot more, i just don't remember them all atm
TV series:
1) Lost 2) Sopranos 3) Rescue Me 4) Playmakers ________________________________________________________
|

Cmdr Sy
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 00:28:00 -
[8]
Solaris, the 1972 Tarkovsky original.
Sci-fi with great emotional and philosophical depth.
|

Ralus
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 00:43:00 -
[9]
1) The Matrix - only the 1st one though the others were pants
2) Sin city - its going to be a cult legend on par with pulp fiction watch this space
3) Gladiator - Epic hollywood at its finest
4) Goldeneye - Best bond film ever, and personally I think the best there will ever be too
and a special mention to serentiy - can't class is as a fav yet as i've only seen it once in the cinema but I think it'll be a top faverout too.
and on faverout series:
1) Farscape - god of modern sci-fi (and no i've not got around to watching firefly yet)
2) Band of brothers - not watched it again in a long time but I do remember it was a fantastic series.
|

Ras Blumin
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 02:59:00 -
[10]
City of God, Shawshank Redemption, Human Traffic and Fight Club.
p - l - u - r |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 03:01:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Cmdr Sy Solaris, the 1972 Tarkovsky original.
Sci-fi with great emotional and philosophical depth.
I haven't seen the original, but the new one is on the list of the 5 worst movies I have ever seen. - Proud member of the [23].
Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
|

Cmdr Sy
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 03:09:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Dark Shikari I haven't seen the original [Solaris], but the new one is on the list of the 5 worst movies I have ever seen.
I refused to watch it. 
The 3 hour running time halved, and dialogue introduced? No thanks! 
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 03:51:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Cmdr Sy
Originally by: Dark Shikari I haven't seen the original [Solaris], but the new one is on the list of the 5 worst movies I have ever seen.
I refused to watch it. 
The 3 hour running time halved, and dialogue introduced? No thanks! 
Yeah.
Personally, I haven't seen a movie in ages that I could possibly put on a list of the "best ever." Hell I haven't seen a worthwhile movie other than Appleseed in 2004 since Lord of the Rings.
Now in terms of series, I've got tons of good ones. Mmmm Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex... - Proud member of the [23].
Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
|

wierchas noobhunter
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 10:04:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Cmdr Sy Solaris, the 1972 Tarkovsky original.
Sci-fi with great emotional and philosophical depth.
yeah love that movie
|

wierchas noobhunter
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 10:06:00 -
[15]
1) sin city 2) Saving Private Ryan 3)hem dont know :)
|

Scots Crusader
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 10:15:00 -
[16]
Sci-Fi :- Alien or 2001. War;- Kelly's Heroes western:- Outlaw Josie Wales Comedy:- The Return of hercules "take you hands of my labia" and for those times when i am not in a relationship Debbie Does dallas
       
|

Verizana
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 12:45:00 -
[17]
1. Green Mile 2. Saving Private Ryan 3. Lord of the rings: Trilogy 4. Confession of a dangerous mind
|

Soulis
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 14:15:00 -
[18]
in particular order:
pulp fiction lord of the rings shawshank redemption
as for series: red dwarf rab c nesbit
|

Denrace
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 14:39:00 -
[19]
Here are my Ten. In no real order. They're all great!
1) The Matrix [1, 2 & 3] 2) Kill Bill [Vol 1 & 2] 3) The Hunted [The 1995 Film w/ Ninjas, not the new one] 4) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon 5) Bladerunner 6) Aliens [1 & 2 only] 7) Sin City 8) Metropolis [Both the old one and new anime one] 9) Event Horizon 10) Akira [Simply staggering] ____________________________________________
|

Galk
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 14:57:00 -
[20]
Shawshank, platoon, raiders of the lost ark, gladiator.
Lots of other films i enjoy watching, those spring to mind as a few of the greats i realy enjoyed. ----------- When they asked me if i knew you, id smile and say you were a friend of mine.
|

Reiisha
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 18:28:00 -
[21]
LotR Trilogy - watched the extended versions all 7 times, including all commentaries, and the making ofs on the other dvd's. nuff said.
7 Zwerge - German movie. Best comedy in years :)
Pi - one of the most disturbing movies you'll ever see. Plus, it has Go in it :D
Hero - amazing art department.... i kep watching the first fight between Sky and nameless over and over and over and over..... Guqin's rock too.
Hot Shots - can't deny the brilliance of the comedy in these 2 movies :)
Save Darwinia! |

Slink Grinsdikild
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 18:51:00 -
[22]
Best movie ever: Shichinin No Samurai. (AkA The Seven Samurai)
|

Cmdr Sy
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 20:29:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Reiisha Pi - one of the most disturbing movies you'll ever see. Plus, it has Go in it :D
No kidding. 
Much love to whoever uses the soundtrack in a decent PVP video with decent synch.
|

KingsGambit
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 21:35:00 -
[24]
In no particular order:
The Ten Commandments Lord of the Rings Trilogy Indiana Jones Trilogy The Adventures of Robin Hood (Errol Flynn version)
A couple of oldies, but I grew up on old films Also a big fan of the original Star Wars trilogy, not the computer generated tripe that came second time around, although I own them all on DVD  -------------
My T2 Shop |

Finley II
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 22:48:00 -
[25]
The Crow Tombstone Full Metal Jacket Holy Grail Scarface Fast Times at Ridgemont High Pulp Fiction
|

Nafri
|
Posted - 2005.11.06 23:14:00 -
[26]
mhh
1: Lost in Translation (My poor friends have to watch it with me too often) 2: Star Wars: Episode 4 3: Indiany Jones and the last Crusade 4: Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring (first one, not sure on english name) 5: City of God (just increadible realistic) 6: Forest Gump (My name is forst, forest gump!) 7: Sin City (Just a nice comic movie) 8: Herr Lehmann (you wont know it) 9: Big Fish (damm I cried) 10: Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Askaban (best movie part yet, but 4 will be better) 11: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 12: Blow 13: American Pie 1 (best fun I had in a cinema, was also in the right ago back then) 14: Lilya Forver (scary)
and I forgot probably lots of movies --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription canceled |

xKillaH
|
Posted - 2005.11.12 18:57:00 -
[27]
1) Green Mile 2) Water Boy 3) Matrix Trilgy 4) Braveheart http://www.eve-files.com/media/corp/Gazzi/Stewie_and_Zim_sig.jpg
Please resize your signature image, the maximum limit is 24,000 bytes.
|

shakaZ XIV
|
Posted - 2005.11.12 19:53:00 -
[28]
So many awesome films... can't really choose the "best" ones. So, just off the top of my head, some films that i really enjoyed:
1) LOTR 2) Cowboy bebop: Knocking on heaven's door (Yeah so it's a cartoon film, sue me. :o It's still w1n) 3) Apocalypse Now (just captures the total madness of war) 4) Evil Dead 3: Army of Darkness (just so funny - haven't seen the others)
Series:
1) Battlestar Galactica
2) gonna go with Dark Shikari here: Ghost i.t.s.: Stand Alone Complex (Pure awesomeness tbh - I don't really understand the ending for 100% though, as the last 2 episodes I have d/l'ed are very badly translated - does teh old man backstab the rest or does he just pretend to? )
(+ X-files + Taken + Lost + Band of brothers, and i guess CSI aswell, even though its always the same :p omg, so many more)
|

wordy
|
Posted - 2005.11.12 21:25:00 -
[29]
No particular order
Films LOTR 1,2 & 3 Aliens Scarface Event Horizon
Series The Shield Lost Space Race Rome
"Hey, I am cool. My mum said so!" - Milhouse Van Houten
|

Weebear
|
Posted - 2005.11.12 21:27:00 -
[30]
1)Lilya 4-Ever 2)City of God 3)Requiem For a Dream 4)******* Amal
And since other folks put more :P.....
5) Donnie Darko 6) Dogma 7) My Cousin Vinny 8) Goodfellas 9) Dusk Till Dawn 10)American History X |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |