| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

trite boon
Solar Revenue Service TAXU
10
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 16:54:00 -
[1] - Quote
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/05/dc-universe-online-and-planetside-2-coming-to-playstation-4 |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1926
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 17:20:00 -
[2] - Quote
My guess is they will get a different server from us, otherwise the general console player is going to get absolutely wrecked by K&M players. Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel IG OOPE |

Kimire
Minmatar Ship Construction Services Ushra'Khan
15
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 17:20:00 -
[3] - Quote
trite boon wrote:http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/06/05/dc-universe-online-and-planetside-2-coming-to-playstation-4
Yeah but i will probably stick to playing PS2 on the pc  http://www.anook.com/kimire |

Kimire
Minmatar Ship Construction Services Ushra'Khan
15
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 17:22:00 -
[4] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:My guess is they will get a different server from us, otherwise the general console player is going to get absolutely wrecked by K&M players.
Yeah it would make sense they'd get their own server. But if not more targets for us  http://www.anook.com/kimire |

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
1501
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 18:31:00 -
[5] - Quote
That's pretty cool. PS4's f2p lineup is off to a great start. Warframe, Blacklight Retribution, and now DCUO and Planetside 2. If one thing's for sure, there will be some quality games to play on it this year one way or another. |

Davelantor
Ore Exploration Team
37
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 21:22:00 -
[6] - Quote
So, Dust 514 is officially a failure :D ... servers you right CCP
When hearing of that news all i could think of was how bad this will be for Dust 514.
But i am happy for it, Because i considered the CCP's decision to have it PS exclusive to be a backstab to its members. A cheap marketing stunt.
CCP needs to change payment method or change Dust 514 platforms. |

Marlona Sky
D00M. Northern Coalition.
3870
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 21:56:00 -
[7] - Quote
Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin.
|

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
12577
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 21:57:00 -
[8] - Quote
Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin.
http://media.fukung.net/images/8737/e5fd551845725d85b8e9db183ee57ad7.gif "Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff-á
Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?-á http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
15462
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 22:02:00 -
[9] - Quote
Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin.
Hah, best thing I heard all day. |

Marlona Sky
D00M. Northern Coalition.
3870
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 22:24:00 -
[10] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin. Hah, best thing I heard all day. It's the truth. I do it all the time in DUST and even in BF 3 on the PC with a controller hooked up.
In addition to this is the fact that when it comes to FPS's, a vast majority of players on the planet prefer them on consoles. There is several reasons for this, one being the controller.
Deal with it. 
|

Sam Cates
Port Vega IV
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 22:32:00 -
[11] - Quote
Marlona Sky wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin. Hah, best thing I heard all day. It's the truth. I do it all the time in DUST and even in BF 3 on the PC with a controller hooked up. In addition to this is the fact that when it comes to FPS's, a vast majority of players on the planet prefer them on consoles. There is several reasons for this, one being the controller. Deal with it. 
O RLY? 
also orly_owl.jpg
lol |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
15464
|
Posted - 2013.06.05 22:32:00 -
[12] - Quote
Marlona Sky wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin. Hah, best thing I heard all day. It's the truth. I do it all the time in DUST and even in BF 3 on the PC with a controller hooked up. In addition to this is the fact that when it comes to FPS's, a vast majority of players on the planet prefer them on consoles. There is several reasons for this, one being the controller. Deal with it. 
Yup, FPS on the computer is sort of dead. I don't even bother with them on the PC anymore apart from ARMA |

Onyx Nyx
Euphoria Released Verge of Collapse
418
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 00:05:00 -
[13] - Quote
Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin. Hah, best thing I heard all day. It's the truth. I do it all the time in DUST and even in BF 3 on the PC with a controller hooked up. In addition to this is the fact that when it comes to FPS's, a vast majority of players on the planet prefer them on consoles. There is several reasons for this, one being the controller. Deal with it.  Yup, FPS on the computer is sort of dead. I don't even bother with them on the PC anymore apart from ARMA
I disagree. Games that are proper twitch FPS games continue to live on, and thrive on PC whereas the console demographic playing games like CoD or BF need constant pandering and coddling, or they will simply get mad and not pick up Call of Duty: Hotdog 69 or Battlefield: My Hands are Orange 10. They might even buy a Wii U in protest! Or a Playstation Vita! I kill kittens, and puppies and bunnies. I maim toddlers and teens and then more. |

Ckra Trald
Stellar Essence STELLAR CONSTELLATION
186
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 00:10:00 -
[14] - Quote
they might not be a server link, i hope there is tho
there could be a console xp bonus or something to even out the odds
^^ poorly made blunt forum post above ^^ |

Solutio Letum
Terpene Conglomerate
121
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 01:01:00 -
[15] - Quote
well there goes our mercs.... |

Commissar Kate
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
15478
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 01:07:00 -
[16] - Quote
Onyx Nyx wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Commissar Kate wrote:Marlona Sky wrote:Going to enjoy dunking the **** out of K+M users with my controller. That's right, a controller. The tears are glorious when they automatically assume they should autowin. Hah, best thing I heard all day. It's the truth. I do it all the time in DUST and even in BF 3 on the PC with a controller hooked up. In addition to this is the fact that when it comes to FPS's, a vast majority of players on the planet prefer them on consoles. There is several reasons for this, one being the controller. Deal with it.  Yup, FPS on the computer is sort of dead. I don't even bother with them on the PC anymore apart from ARMA I disagree. Games that are proper twitch FPS games continue to live on, and thrive on PC whereas the console demographic playing games like CoD or BF need constant pandering and coddling, or they will simply get mad and not pick up Call of Duty: Hotdog 69 or Battlefield: My Hands are Orange 10. They might even buy a Wii U in protest! Or a Playstation Vita!
I've stopped playing Online FPS have not really touched one on the PC since BF2142. Still play arma though but thats a mil sim. |

Baby ChuChu
Ice Cream Asylum
1501
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 01:31:00 -
[17] - Quote
I don't think some people give console players enough credit...
As someone who still is and has been a very active console (and PC for that matter) gamer, I feel I can safely say the only difference between someone who plays on a PC and someone who plays on console is the thing they game on. That's it.
A big complaint/worry I see about DUST is that once "the next big thing" comes out no one will be playing it anymore, but, if that's true, how does one explain that out of the top 20 games played on XBL and XBLA, very few are what any reasonable person would call "recent." I mean GTA4 is still in the top 5 if memory serves right. Maybe top 10. Either way, it's GTA4, a game that came out in 2008. If console gamers are so fickle like some would like to claim, how do you explain that?
I'm aware that there are plenty of PC games out there that are crazy old and still have very active communities, but people seem to think console gamers are this strange group of people who can't keep their attention focused on one thing for more than 5 minutes. They're not. They play and enjoy games just like PC gamers play and enjoy games. The only difference is they play on console.
Well, I'm going to step off my soapbox now. I need to go play DUST before it dies or something. I dunno... |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17517
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 09:33:00 -
[18] - Quote
I migrated from console gaming to exclusively PC in November, after getting a PC that can actually run the games.
I prefer playing on PC with K&M, it feels more responsive and accurate.
I'll be sticking to PS2 on PC. Out of curiosity, any TR on Miller here?  You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |

Kimire
Minmatar Ship Construction Services Ushra'Khan
60
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 09:39:00 -
[19] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote:I migrated from console gaming to exclusively PC in November, after getting a PC that can actually run the games. I prefer playing on PC with K&M, it feels more responsive and accurate. I'll be sticking to PS2 on PC. Out of curiosity, any TR on Miller here? 
I play NC on Miller 
http://www.anook.com/kimire |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17528
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 09:43:00 -
[20] - Quote
Kimire wrote:Marcus Gord wrote:I migrated from console gaming to exclusively PC in November, after getting a PC that can actually run the games. I prefer playing on PC with K&M, it feels more responsive and accurate. I'll be sticking to PS2 on PC. Out of curiosity, any TR on Miller here?  I play NC on Miller 
Then you may have run into my Mercy MAX. BMC Outfit. Same name as on here, without the space. UK TZ. You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |

Kimire
Minmatar Ship Construction Services Ushra'Khan
60
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 10:56:00 -
[21] - Quote
Yeah i probably have run into you and died multiple times.
Oh look, here's me http://www.anook.com/kimire |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17572
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 11:02:00 -
[22] - Quote
Engineer specialist?
I can only play those when driving/flying something. I get killed too quickly unless I'm a MAX 
Oh, and nerf NC guns, those things are insane  You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |

Kimire
Minmatar Ship Construction Services Ushra'Khan
60
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 11:16:00 -
[23] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote: I get killed too quickly unless I'm a MAX  Haha yeah, so engineers are your best friend in game 
But yeah i used to only play as heavy assault but i kept running out of ammo too quick, so i changed to engineer. Also i am terrible at flying/driving, so i usually just take the back seat. http://www.anook.com/kimire |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17592
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 11:22:00 -
[24] - Quote
Kimire wrote:Marcus Gord wrote: I get killed too quickly unless I'm a MAX  Haha yeah, so engineers are your best friend in game  But yeah i used to only play as heavy assault but i kept running out of ammo too quick, so i changed to engineer. Also i am terrible at flying/driving, so i usually just take the back seat.
Too right. Had one fight a few weeks ago where I locked my MAX down infront of the NC spawn room, with 4 engineers behind me, while I facetanked all of the damage and turned anyone coming out into swiss cheese.
Lately, though, you guys seem to be hitting a lot harder.
As for driving/flying, I can fly the Gal ok, and sort of kinda the Lib. Don't put me in a mossie for anything other than fast transport.
I'm also a rather insane Sundy/Tank driver. I've been known to make people sick....
Otherwise I'm HA too. I die before I run out of ammo though, or find an ammo pack. There's a reason I play MAX a lot.... You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1927
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 14:30:00 -
[25] - Quote
Good to know I'm not the worst KD out there. I also play NC and a little Vanu and yes, all 3 of my characters are straight up Engi. I just can't play anything else given all the utility that class offers. Well that's not entirely true, I have been dabbling with the Max more. But seriously, who else in game can mine a cap point, throw down ammo, set up a unlimited range wired guided missile system, switch to rifle with under barrel smoke, and fix your **** in the span of 5 minutes?
With all that said, I also spend a lot of time either driving a Skyguard, or a SAMS Ammo Sunderer, or the Liberator. Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel IG OOPE |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17742
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 14:43:00 -
[26] - Quote
TR \o/ You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1928
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 15:53:00 -
[27] - Quote
It's funny, my friend and I started as TR, but he said that their helmets looked stupid and he didn't want to play them. Then we joined a bunch of his friends on Vanu, who honestly overall I think look worse. With the spandex, every member looks like they've suffered atrophy through years of working in IT. We spent like a week there and then everyone decided to go NC all of the sudden, so we moved to NC and stuck it out there for a long time. If there's one thing I love about the NC it's the Vanguard. Well to wrap up the story we recently came back to TR to rejoin another friend and it's all ok now because TR has awesome stormtrooper helmets. I also personally like running a dual mercy max in Ogre armor with the Colossus helmet. It's got to be terrifying to see that thing come around a corner. Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel IG OOPE |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17814
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 16:09:00 -
[28] - Quote
Micheal Dietrich wrote:It's funny, my friend and I started as TR, but he said that their helmets looked stupid and he didn't want to play them. Then we joined a bunch of his friends on Vanu, who honestly overall I think look worse. With the spandex, every member looks like they've suffered atrophy through years of working in IT. We spent like a week there and then everyone decided to go NC all of the sudden, so we moved to NC and stuck it out there for a long time. If there's one thing I love about the NC it's the Vanguard. Well to wrap up the story we recently came back to TR to rejoin another friend and it's all ok now because TR has awesome stormtrooper helmets. I also personally like running a dual mercy max in Ogre armor with the Colossus helmet. It's got to be terrifying to see that thing come around a corner.
Mercy MAX, White skull helmet, and composite armour. Release week old school 
Especially since I never stop firing. extended mags on one gun. While one reloads, the other keeps firing. You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
1929
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 16:16:00 -
[29] - Quote
Marcus Gord wrote:Micheal Dietrich wrote:It's funny, my friend and I started as TR, but he said that their helmets looked stupid and he didn't want to play them. Then we joined a bunch of his friends on Vanu, who honestly overall I think look worse. With the spandex, every member looks like they've suffered atrophy through years of working in IT. We spent like a week there and then everyone decided to go NC all of the sudden, so we moved to NC and stuck it out there for a long time. If there's one thing I love about the NC it's the Vanguard. Well to wrap up the story we recently came back to TR to rejoin another friend and it's all ok now because TR has awesome stormtrooper helmets. I also personally like running a dual mercy max in Ogre armor with the Colossus helmet. It's got to be terrifying to see that thing come around a corner. Mercy MAX, White skull helmet, and composite armour. Release week old school  Especially since I never stop firing. extended mags on one gun. While one reloads, the other keeps firing.
Are you packing charge or lockdown, or is it dependent on the situation. Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel IG OOPE |

Marcus Gord
Akva Vit
17822
|
Posted - 2013.06.06 16:18:00 -
[30] - Quote
Lockdown, I run with an outfit, so lockdown helps for defence as I almost always have an engi with me. You can't take the sky from me
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl - when you can't do that..." |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |