| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:19:00 -
[1]
which would be a good ship to do level 3 missions with.
|

Reapo 2
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:24:00 -
[2]
both would.
what are ya skills in? lasers or hybirds?
Originally by: Oveur ****! Lets nerf it!
To the nerfmobile!
|

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:34:00 -
[3]
my medium hybrid is at level 4 and my energy is at level 3, but i wouldnt mind training up, i took notice that the prophecy gets more resistance which i think would be easy to tank the rats, but then again the brutix gets the armor repair bonus.
|

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:34:00 -
[4]
Edited by: DarkAng3l on 08/11/2005 16:34:07
|

Dionysus Davinci
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:38:00 -
[5]
Prophecy, because the brutix is a piece of **** that can't even mount past 5 cannons without running into grid problems and keep a tank.
|

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:41:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Dionysus Davinci Prophecy, because the brutix is a piece of **** that can't even mount past 5 cannons without running into grid problems and keep a tank.
would you have better grid if you train for advance weapon upgrade
|

Reapo 2
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 16:41:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Dionysus Davinci Prophecy, because the brutix is a piece of **** that can't even mount past 5 cannons without running into grid problems and keep a tank.
Mk2 brutix has been said to look quite good.
Originally by: Oveur ****! Lets nerf it!
To the nerfmobile!
|

Justice Bringer
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:04:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Dionysus Davinci Prophecy, because the brutix is a piece of **** that can't even mount past 5 cannons without running into grid problems and keep a tank.
You don't know what you're talking about do you, and you only say what you say because like all bad workmen, they blame their tools. 
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Brutix if your skills are good, and with the coming new patch the Brutix will be even better with a 7.5% repair bonus.
If your skills suck, then so will you. Plain and simple. I've said this in other posts many times and I'll keep saying it: The Brutix like all BCs is not a noob ship. It requies a lot of skills to fit the right weapons and a decent pilot to fly it. 
Justice 
|

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:07:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Justice Bringer
Originally by: Dionysus Davinci Prophecy, because the brutix is a piece of **** that can't even mount past 5 cannons without running into grid problems and keep a tank.
You don't know what you're talking about do you, and you only say what you say because like all bad workmen, they blame their tools. 
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Brutix if your skills are good, and with the coming new patch the Brutix will be even better with a 7.5% repair bonus.
If your skills suck, then so will you. Plain and simple. I've said this in other posts many times and I'll keep saying it: The Brutix like all BCs is not a noob ship. It requies a lot of skills to fit the right weapons and a decent pilot to fly it. 
Justice 
true what you said, what kind of setup would you go on it?
|

Justice Bringer
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:16:00 -
[10]
Originally by: DarkAng3l
Originally by: Justice Bringer
Originally by: Dionysus Davinci Prophecy, because the brutix is a piece of **** that can't even mount past 5 cannons without running into grid problems and keep a tank.
You don't know what you're talking about do you, and you only say what you say because like all bad workmen, they blame their tools. 
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Brutix if your skills are good, and with the coming new patch the Brutix will be even better with a 7.5% repair bonus.
If your skills suck, then so will you. Plain and simple. I've said this in other posts many times and I'll keep saying it: The Brutix like all BCs is not a noob ship. It requies a lot of skills to fit the right weapons and a decent pilot to fly it. 
Justice 
true what you said, what kind of setup would you go on it?
My current setup is as follows:
High: 7 x Dual Compressd Coils (lead and uranium) Med: AB II, webber, target painter, Eutectic Cap Recharger Low: Med Repper II, 1600 Tungsten, pdu II, nano regenerative II/nano II, magnetic field stab II/nano II Drones: 10 (5 x valkyrie, 5 x Infiltrator)
With the tungsten plate and the nano regen II I have 8k armor. Also an optimal range of 10km with uranium ammo with the duals.
Drones I use these 2 types simply because hybrid ammo does thermal and kinetic damage for me and I can use all 10 at once.
Do you need a lot of skills for the Brutix? Hell yes.  Is it worth the training time? Damn straight. 
Any more questions feel free to ask and i'll try to answer.
Justice 
|

O'Sirius
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:26:00 -
[11]
Dunno about the Brutix, I just know I like my Prophecy.
|

Justice Bringer
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:32:00 -
[12]
Originally by: O'Sirius Dunno about the Brutix, I just know I like my Prophecy.
It's all good O'Sirus. I can fly the other 3 BC's and I like them all for what they do, but my choice is the Brutix. 7 turrets is simply awesome if you have the gunnery skills to go with it. 
|

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:35:00 -
[13]
Quote:
My current setup is as follows:
High: 7 x Dual Compressd Coils (lead and uranium) Med: AB II, webber, target painter, Eutectic Cap Recharger Low: Med Repper II, 1600 Tungsten, pdu II, nano regenerative II/nano II, magnetic field stab II/nano II Drones: 10 (5 x valkyrie, 5 x Infiltrator)
With the tungsten plate and the nano regen II I have 8k armor. Also an optimal range of 10km with uranium ammo with the duals.
Drones I use these 2 types simply because hybrid ammo does thermal and kinetic damage for me and I can use all 10 at once.
Do you need a lot of skills for the Brutix? Hell yes.  Is it worth the training time? Damn straight. 
Any more questions feel free to ask and i'll try to answer.
Justice 
would if be possible to have instead 250mm Railgun II, instead of the one's you are using will it fit?
|

Shadrin
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:37:00 -
[14]
I'm with the Brutix fans on this one. I have about 3,500,000 SP in related skills and only now am I being able to almost fully use the ship. It's a BAD MOTHER. It was quite a bit more tame without advanced weapon upgrades 4.
It is pretty damn tough and does great damage. I'm sure it'll be the Gallente ship to have after the Rax is neutered. ------------------------------------ Shadrin Gemini Investment and Trading Company Making your money work for you.
|

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:42:00 -
[15]
The brutix has great potential, but is utterly gimped by its grid. You need a load of grid-related skills to make it good. - Proud member of the [23].
Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
|

Justice Bringer
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:45:00 -
[16]
Originally by: DarkAng3l
would if be possible to have instead 250mm Railgun II, instead of the one's you are using will it fit?
Yes of course, I was merely giving you one of my favourite setups.
If you want to go long range with the 250s then try something like this:
High: 5 x 250 carbide, (scouts if you have them) 2 x dual 150 (use 150s if you have pg probs) Med: AB II, Target painter, cap recharger, tracking comp Low: med Repper II, magnetic field stab II, 2 x RCU, pdu/mag stab II Drones: 10
Basically you will need to use 1 or 2 rcu to get the 7 guns to fit, or alternatively you could try using a MAPC which should give you more pg and then you'll be able to use all med guns.
I'm not a great fan of mixing sizes of turrets, but if you have to then go for it. I like to haave all of my turrets receiving the damage bonus so with my skills I'm able to go 5 x 250 + 2 x duals.
When your skills get higher you'll notice that you'll have less and less fiting problems, and given that the next patch will see the Brutix also get a pg increase the future is definitely looking sweet for the Brutix. 
Remeber, if you use 250s, don't let frigs get close to you. Take them out first from range or you'll be toast once they web and scramble you.
Justice. 
|

DarkAng3l
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 17:55:00 -
[17]
I am going to try out this setting, and yea I red about the adjustment on the brutix, can't wait for the boost on the power grid.Anyways I switched from a bc to a bs, but I need something smaller with a good kick. I just need to train a lot of my skills up since my skills are all over the place. thx for the help
|

evilGold
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 18:24:00 -
[18]
3x250 (plutonium) 2x200 (plutonium) 2x125 (iridium)
afterburner webber tracking comp cap recharger
t2 small repairer 2 active hardeners 2 wcstabs
9 Hammerhead drones
This leaves me with 1% CPU but I can do all l3 security missions with it and I have all relevant skills at 4 and a few on 3.
|

Dionysus Davinci
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 19:30:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Dionysus Davinci on 08/11/2005 19:30:47
Originally by: Justice Bringer Absolutely nothing wrong with the Brutix if your skills are good, and with the coming new patch the Brutix will be even better with a 7.5% repair bonus.
Somethings wrong if your brutix if it requires the smallets named med guns to work :dong:
Admitlly, I haven't tried with advance weapons upgrades IV because last time I checked it wasn't in the game yet.
If I am not right, then why is MKII giving it more grid 
|

LWMaverick
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 19:43:00 -
[20]
Originally by: evilGold 3x250 (plutonium) 2x200 (plutonium) 2x125 (iridium)
afterburner webber tracking comp cap recharger
t2 small repairer 2 active hardeners 2 wcstabs
9 Hammerhead drones
This leaves me with 1% CPU but I can do all l3 security missions with it and I have all relevant skills at 4 and a few on 3.
Sorry to say pall, but that setup is awful.
Btw, i like the propechy alot, and the mk2 change, gives it a bit less cpu, but 100 pg more.. I have BC lvl 5 and my resistances are HAC'like (74% average or so)..
BUT it really really REALLY needs an agility boost! Damn that ship is soooo slow, as go for the other bc's (especially the brutix)..
The brutix (afaik) can outdamage a deimos with decent skills, a setup with maybe 7 ion's/electron, damage mods, a plate + so on, is an awsome "land-on-top-omgwtfimbbq'd" setup..
And i've heard alot of people saying that those 7*250 setup's or so works pretty decent too. The brutix is gets 2.5% armor rep amount extra pr. lvl(7.5% total pr lvl - 37.5% at lvl5) when the mk2 changes hits the street, and the 25% extra hp, might help a bit too at the surviveabillity.
/Mav
With great power, comes great responsibility. |

Furion35
|
Posted - 2005.11.08 23:51:00 -
[21]
Originally by: evilGold 3x250 (plutonium) 2x200 (plutonium) 2x125 (iridium)
afterburner webber tracking comp cap recharger
t2 small repairer 2 active hardeners 2 wcstabs
9 Hammerhead drones
This leaves me with 1% CPU but I can do all l3 security missions with it and I have all relevant skills at 4 and a few on 3.
Dont mix guns, pick one which you can use well and preferably the ship has bonuses for and fit as many as you can.
I think a webber or target painter would be better than a tc.
By adding wcs, you are ruining your tank and forcing your self to warpout anyway. use cap rechargers or another hardener, pdu to help you fit?
|

lythos miralbar
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 00:01:00 -
[22]
ATM pre grid boost..
high = 7x electron blaster II's
Mids = 10nm named mwd (the 525% one), X5 prototype webber, named 7.5km scrambler, medium named cap injector
Lows = Medium repairer II (or accomodation if low skills, 3 hardners, co-processor.
Ohh and 10 medium drones,Damm nice ship to fly.
After the mk2 boost change out the co-processor for a dammage mod, and squeeze in some ions.
|

Marcuis
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 00:06:00 -
[23]
i would say ferox would be better for doin missions with as u have options of missiles and hybird slots as u get the bonus for optical range with ur ferox using hybrid's and plus u can shield tank it to the npcs liek u do a raven or used the prophy armor tank
|

Marcuis
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 02:01:00 -
[24]
alright maybe i am wrong in some areas the point is battle cruiser is not a noobie ship if u have right skills and right fittens u can be leathal person as i have bc lvl5 and specialist in caldri and amarr ships i have nice setups and do alot of damage so i dont think people should bad mouth other bc's till u fly it and used ur best setups on it fair enough brutix and cyclone get bonus for the shield and armor with more rep bonus but ferox and prophy get shield and armor resistance soo end of the day what u feel comfy with to me cyclone is alittle better then other 3 bc's as it has 8 highs and gets damage bonus to aswell as shield rep more but i do admit this proph only bc so far which i can fit 6 lasers and 1 cruise launcher on it bc of its 6 lows and power grid and of cause skills wiht that not i say used what bc u feel comfy with and work on ur setups and dont let others tell u otherwise...
|

bundy bear
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 03:49:00 -
[25]
7 x 150mm railgun II
2 x sensorbooster II 1 x 20km scrambler 1 x 90% webber
1 x 1600mm plate 1 x med armor rep 1 x adaptive nano (resists to all) 2 x mag field stab
Setup your bubble and pulverise any inty that lands nearby :).
|

Shadrin
|
Posted - 2005.11.09 04:21:00 -
[26]
Does everyone find the 7x 150s outdamages 5x 250s and 2x dual 150 combination? ------------------------------------ Shadrin Gemini Investment and Trading Company Making your money work for you.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |