| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

drew carnegie
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
46
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 04:45:00 -
[31] - Quote
I just checked into my Captain's Quarters in Torrinos. I'll wait here for now. What's this? On my Captain's Couch there is pinned a note, hastily-written, incomprehensible to me. I've transcribed it here:
Quote:dfrew ;varnegniegie..... donno shotte hehnahieh .,.... he hais beenn workiignkg for teh glelnente thsi hwole tiem!! 11      we moste stoppo h mim wewe MOSTETST I ahve elnlsitedn the halp of onno svaerwrige pahgiess (swerrrige pah-heees) aka saverig e pahias to afisisit me in ctachaign this donno shotte. be caragful, thierhe is s a travis "taravis wells l" welslsl who sis atfter ous all !! !   wel l . ..... watt saay you all ? ? shall lle w e cppatuture this swell ls gugu y???? WILELL WE EE ?? a A a a A aaaaa? ? & in srepsponisne to youa r las st letter yaes iI do lsistten to snoppo dog sinceernnely bbj "bbej shepaared" spehhard
I've been told this guy Spag speaks BBJ's language. I'll wait here for him, I hear he camps EC- often. |

Major Spag
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
25
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 04:52:00 -
[32] - Quote
~~~~~~~~~~Priority Omicron Persei 8 Message ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic: Meeting by candlelight
Message: Mr. Carnegie.
I look forward to our meeting in Torrinos and hope that your stay is most enjoyable. Although Gallente are more expert at these things, I hope you will find my "care" package to be to your liking. Once I arrive, we shall be sure to attend dinner as the local Torrinos cuisine is most enjoyable. Additionally, please try the "Les Larmes du Stupide". It is a fine wine and should be well worth the price I paid for it.
Also, you stated you have a small favor to ask of me. I will definitely help you out with whatever you need. Thank you and I'll see you when I get there.
Yours,
Major Spag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Message End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |

Travis Wells
Amok. Goonswarm Federation
41
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 04:58:00 -
[33] - Quote
the gates of ec- be not that of a safe one. there have been rumors of this bbj shpard character shooting all who jump through into ec-. BUT HAVE NO FEAR, i am not afraid ofthis bbj shepard character, i shall have doanshoot pay me to dispose of this heathen |

drew carnegie
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
48
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 05:03:00 -
[34] - Quote
I tried to get in touch with this Major Spag, but it seems I was too late. I didn't get my note translated, but when I inquired about Spag's whereabouts, I was given a package along with a note. I didn't read the note because really who reads the note first when they get a present not me that's who. I opened the box... what the heck was it? Full of Gallente Ice? What good would that do me? It was only then that I realized that Gallente Ice was among the most valuable commodities in the galaxy, mined only by those who want to max out their isk per hour. There was a phone number written on the inside of the box as well. I called it up. Spag had sent me his stockpile of ice and the phone line to the most exquisite redhead-only exotic dancer escort service. This man knew who he was dealing with. He has my attention, but I still don't know who he's working for. |

Major Spag
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
26
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 05:13:00 -
[35] - Quote
Good evening, Drew Carnegie. I was told a great many things about you. I apologize for my lateness but I was de...errr entertained by some people prior to reaching Torrinos. I trust you enjoyed my "Care" Package? |

drew carnegie
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
49
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 05:16:00 -
[36] - Quote
I did. I like your style, Spag. It seems like we are quite similar capsuleers. But my patience is wearing thin, there are important matters to discuss. I hear you had a run-in with the faction police out in the Italia Sector. What do they know? |

Major Spag
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
27
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 05:19:00 -
[37] - Quote
Not much I'm afraid. And they paid for their ignorance. You said you needed something translated. I can definitely handle that. Let me see here.
Hmmm....ok, this is definitely from BBJ Shepard but I have to figure out which of his six dialects he is using. Tell me, how did you come by this message? |

drew carnegie
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
49
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 05:21:00 -
[38] - Quote
It was in my Captain's Quarters, star station Torrinos. I got outta my pod, and there it was. There's one thing I gotta know, Spag. Who is it you're working for? I know it's not the Gallente or Doanshoot, I know it's not. And I hope it's not this "Kazzzi" clown. He got in way over his head when he tried to get involved. That's his Atron wreck outside of the station. Podded him too. But there are more players in this, I am certain! |

Major Spag
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
28
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 05:38:00 -
[39] - Quote
You gotta understand. When you work with people on this side of the galaxy, you have to treat everyone differently. I don't pretend to have any love for Gallenteans and as such I have made certain steps to ensure that my message is at least heard. However, I am surprised that you seem reluctant to deal with Doanshoot. He is an honorable man in some regards despite his misguided agendas. When you have been around as long as I have, you tend to figure out pretty quick when to fight your personal battles and when to allow others to fight theirs.
But I digress, your questions were not answered. If anything, you can pretty much count me as working for no one. I do not pretend to exert any influence on people and I expect no influence to be thrust upon me.
This letter from BBJ. It is using a third stage shyte binary digit in the second paragraph. This places the document as a 5th level dialect. It says that Gallente is working on their own accord and doanshoot is not involved with any empire state. I highly doubt he has any wishes to deal with Gallente at all so your theory does not seem to hold weight. I wish I could bring you happier news but it is what it is. |

drew carnegie
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
51
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 06:02:00 -
[40] - Quote
I thanked Major Spag for his help, and climbed into the cockpit of my Stabber cruiser-class projectile turret specialized starship. I had to get out of Lonetrek, I knew that much. The Major Spag guy, this "freelancer" "lone-ranger" "maverick" "independent contractor" capsuleer... I wasn't sure if I could trust him. Gallenteans? Honorable? He didn't even put the extraneous U in "hono(u)rable".
I hadn't heard any news from Alberto in quite some time. Had Travis "Travis Wells" Wells gotten to him already? I could only assume the worst. Let's hope Pahis has made it out of Lonetrek alive. But before I left I decided to give a call to an old friend, Kareem Pi. |

Major Spag
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
53
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 06:08:00 -
[41] - Quote
~~~~~~~~~~ Priority One message ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Topic: Drew Carnegie Message: Doanshoot,
This Drew Carnegie, he appears to be trouble. I have no doubt that he wishes to undue your agendas and intends to expose you. I think I may have thrown him of your trail but I was unable to determine his decision on the scenario I pitched to him. For now, we shall see if this Travis Wells character fulfills his contract. Otherwise, future intervention may be in order.
Worst of all, I think my blue ice and dancer care package may have been for naught. Oh well, i still have some blue ice left so I might as well get the most of it. Will send you pictures of the red heads later.
Sincerely,
Major Spag
~~~~~~~~~~~~Message End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |

Kareem Pi
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
4
|
Posted - 2011.10.23 06:08:00 -
[42] - Quote
If it wasn't my old buddy drew carnegie! As soon as I saw him, I asked him what he knew about Poitot.
"I've not been there for many years. What is notable about it?" he asked. "It's the only named system in Syndicate. Have you heard the rumors?" He hadn't. I explained to him: "Tyreal Magnus, the Wolf pilot and slayer of Cerberuses... He was captured in the bathroom of the Poitot Cantina." "Doing what?" drew inquired. It was difficult to explain the unspeakable horrors to drew, but I tried: "I won't speak of these things, but I know it involves docking his Wolf inside a Fenrir pilot." drew left soon after. I don't know where he was headed. He kept muttering about a "Major Spaghetti" and Gallente ice. I think he was under the influence of Quafe. Some things never change. |
|

CCP Phantom
C C P C C P Alliance
80

|
Posted - 2011.10.23 09:22:00 -
[43] - Quote
Not related to Intergalactic Summit.
Thread locked.
Please keep your posts in accordance with our rules. Thank you. CCP Phantom - German Community Coordinator |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |