| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Fuujin
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 02:38:00 -
[1]
Never really had a problem with gate cmaping pirates, it could be avoided. But for gods sake do something regarding the pirates who gate camp at secure sectors because of their -10.0 sec rating which prevents concord for firing upon them! Treat them as griefers or whatever. _______________
The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions
|

Xelios
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 02:49:00 -
[2]
Treat them as exploiters and ban them, it's exactly what they're doing.
|

Indesin
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 02:56:00 -
[3]
Stop using the term ęgrieferĘ. I find it offensive, as does my corporation.
    
=[ =( 8(
*sniff*
|

Fuujin
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 03:30:00 -
[4]
hehe i beg for your forgivness 
treat them as "bad people" _______________
The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions
|

Vacuole
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 04:10:00 -
[5]
Whoah, I'm a little slow.
How is it that -10 sec is not attracting CONCORDE? Is that some kind of known bug or something?
|

Fuujin
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 04:12:00 -
[6]
from what i hear...concord responds when the person does somethign to lower their sec rating, but since -10.0 is the lowest you can go if a person attacks someone while they have-10.0 they dont lose anything since they cant go any lower. So concord doesn't respond
or something to that extent...
_______________
The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions
|

Cruise
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 04:15:00 -
[7]
A well known bug by quite a few -10 player pirates, yeah. They either camp at a gate and snipe down unsuspecting noobs or attack an AFK belt miner in a 1.0 and get away without a scratch. The fact that they're doing it fully aware that it's an exploit and subject to being banned baffles me, really.
------------------------------------------- Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
|

StealthNet
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 06:58:00 -
[8]
Quote: A well known bug by quite a few -10 player pirates, yeah. They either camp at a gate and snipe down unsuspecting noobs or attack an AFK belt miner in a 1.0 and get away without a scratch. The fact that they're doing it fully aware that it's an exploit and subject to being banned baffles me, really.
In fact, I wonder why it is taking so long. Some pirates are using this exploit for a week now. btw, there is another exploit where even if you do not have a -10.0 sec rating, you are able to attack someone without getting concord after you. _______________________________________________
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 07:04:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Joshua Calvert on 10/08/2003 07:04:51 More than a week, StealthNet.
Go back through the General discussion forum and looking for a post by a certain female pirate about her sec rating dropping in non-empire space - in that thread she admits to taking advantage of the "no sec drop in Yulai = no CONCORD action" bug.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 07:46:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Molly on 10/08/2003 07:47:20 "no sec drop in Yulai = no CONCORD action" bug."
Quote me please :-). ---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:15:00 -
[11]
Molly.
I've tried finding it but I am pretty damn sure it got deleted during the last bout of spamming.
As it is, I've decided I don't really care if you're exploiting - it doesn't affect me in any real sense.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:23:00 -
[12]
No, you can't quote me, because there is nothing to quote. Infact I have never been attacking someone with -10.0 in the 1.0 hubs.
I got my -10.0 in Nonni (0.5) and logged for the night. Next day it was at -9.9 and my rating is going down now. So even I was attacking some people in 1.0, it was never with -10.0.
I wish I'd have made some picutres of the cop repsonses there, this might help you all a bit.
As far for your decision, you will have no choice but to stop with accusing people of exploiting. You know it is against the forum rules and I have mailed a formal complaint against you to the forum moderation squad.
No need to hurt people with that.
---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:25:00 -
[13]
Cool.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Padaxes
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:26:00 -
[14]
What I find distressing is the mentality involved. There is a huge thread arguing about whether it is an exploit, or legal or whatever. Thats not the issue here imho - the issue is the type of player that would even want to do this. If you look back over the history of this kind of problem - M0o, the increase in CONCORD prescence to ensure the safety of newbs in 1.0 space etc its quite obvious that the GMS want to protect newbs and are willing to make (drastic!) changes to the game in order to do it.
But STILL you get people finding every little loophole to continue to do it! Who cares if its an exploit, anyone with even the tiniest bit of sense can see that 1.0 space is supposed to be safe and trying to kill people there is going to upset new players, attract the attention (and annoy) the GMS and generally **** people off. But STILL they do it.
Clearly they are not players that are constructive to the game in any way. And my apologiese to all the `constructive` pirates out there who do bring something to the game.
|

Sorcerers Apprentice
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:30:00 -
[15]
Why isn't a -10.0 Player attacked on Sight?
Empire Space is (IIRC) protected by Guns and/or Ships at the gates. Shouldn't they fire upon seeing someone with such a bad sec rating?
|

ChaosTEK
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:35:00 -
[16]
Quote: No, you can't quote me, because there is nothing to quote. Infact I have never been attacking someone with -10.0 in the 1.0 hubs.
I got my -10.0 in Nonni (0.5) and logged for the night. Next day it was at -9.9 and my rating is going down now. So even I was attacking some people in 1.0, it was never with -10.0.
I wish I'd have made some picutres of the cop repsonses there, this might help you all a bit.
As far for your decision, you will have no choice but to stop with accusing people of exploiting. You know it is against the forum rules and I have mailed a formal complaint against you to the forum moderation squad.
No need to hurt people with that.
Umm Didn't you admit to exploiting this bug already. http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=23854
Seems like Yulai and Amarr are popular places for people to pirate 1.0 systems... wonder why 
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 08:37:00 -
[17]
That's the post I was looking for!
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 10:18:00 -
[18]
No, that's not the post.
I still want a post from you where I state that I can attack people with -10.0 over and over in a 1.0 system not being affected by police?
I was always stating that police doesn't attack people with negative security rating which travel in 1.0 highway hubs, but they do it with people who attack others. That's a big difference.
But I bet you will even say the pirates removed the sentry guns in Yulai and the passive pirate tracking there. Blame CCP for it.
Btw the police forces which do the passive tracking and sentry guns are a joke for a good outfitted battleship. The CONCORD forces which repond to attacks in 1.0 are not. They come in large force and jam your arse to hell with their instant lock.
But keep on the whining, you people will never stop the whinage. You whined at 0.4, you whine now with the 1.0 and you even whine in 0.0 outside empire space. Whatever will happen, you will never stop.
I stated why I am ingoring the security rating system in my post you are quoting. I am roleplaying it .
---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 10:43:00 -
[19]
I have an idea "DONT KILL NEW PLAYERS IN 1.0 SEC SPACE" Just dont do it.
Ppl will leave, if u have found an exploit to kill these players it doesnt mean u have to do it, you have nothing to gain by killing, no!!MURDERING these players.
They are just finding out how to pilot new ship, just finding out how to use all the various items in this game, they need the safety to do it in, the safety that we all had.
Leave them alone, you are destroying the game, and you should all be "banned". How many players that get killed this cancel their account???. and these new players are worth more than 20 of you pirate scum.
|

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 10:53:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Molly on 10/08/2003 10:53:20 "you have nothing to gain by killing"
That's not true. I got 4 x Partiall Hull Conversion Expander I and 1 x CU Vapor. Sold them cheap for 9 Million ISK. The 250k Isogen I didn't take :-(. That's out of 3 or 4 Industrials I destroyed in 1.0 hubs. I even had a good conversation with one of the persons later on.
Regarding the pirate scum. Back to the kindergarten, where you can try enforce your playstyle on others and learn that's not good to do so :P. ---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:05:00 -
[21]
Edited by: Joshua Calvert on 10/08/2003 11:07:15 Molly,
OK, I'm man enough to concede your point. You're not exploiting, you're not cheating, and neither of us are carebears.
However, is it really necessary to prey upon the n00b areas?
I understand your views on afk miners being a sad state of affairs but you might be podkilling n00bs and that just wont do.
According to the general feeling in this game I'm surprised we're getting ANY new players and I don't think them being blasted to smithereens for afk mining in a cheap Badger mk 1 will help matters.
It breeds frustration and disgust.
Count it as an apology for the exploit accusations if you like, but you're still wrong to podkill n00bs.
P.S: On a side note, there have been relatively FEW complaints from players being shot down in Yulai/Pator etc while afk mining so perhaps you aren't podkilling n00bs.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:19:00 -
[22]
Well, I wouldn't do this.
But giving me security rating hits in a 0.0 solar system in Providence outside the empire space with no sovereignity forced me to do it. I am roleplaying only here. Nothing else. I always stated empire space should remain safe. At least the 1.0 - 0.5 systems. And I always wondered why the 1.0 hubs do not have police tracking there and no sentry guns.
CONCORD is messing with me in my area, so I will mess with them in their area. Cause - action.
If they GMs could explain this security rating hits accordingly, I wouldn't do this.
But the fact that one neighbour system of a 0.0 empire space system gives security rating hits and one neighbour system of a 0.3 empire space in the same region doesn't give any is not explainable to me :-). ---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:31:00 -
[23]
ha ha!!. i knew that would get a comment.
1. dont take things so personally, its a role playing game, you have chosen to be a pirate, so you have chosen to get called names
2. by the looks of the posts, you are the main culprit for killing new players in 1.0 sec sys, and im book that makes you the most childish person in the game.
You are a threat to the survival of eve, and should be dealt with by the developers, you are only 1 account, and are not worth anymore than these new players, if i were ccp, i would see you as a risk to my profits and just delete your account.
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:34:00 -
[24]
At the end of the day though, Molly, are these unjust security hits causing you to lose items/ships?
Innocent bystanders are being hijacked because you can't get your own way?
I think we both know CCP won't listen to that (or any other demand).
It'll be fixed when they see fit - I doubt it's as high a priority as the CTD's they're currently fixing.
Have you tried testing the sec hits on the test server?
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Kerry
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:34:00 -
[25]
Whoa.... Did someone get podded by Molly???
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:35:00 -
[26]
Quote: ha ha!!. i knew that would get a comment.
1. dont take things so personally, its a role playing game, you have chosen to be a pirate, so you have chosen to get called names
2. by the looks of the posts, you are the main culprit for killing new players in 1.0 sec sys, and im book that makes you the most childish person in the game.
You are a threat to the survival of eve, and should be dealt with by the developers, you are only 1 account, and are not worth anymore than these new players, if i were ccp, i would see you as a risk to my profits and just delete your account.
It's hard to know when people are roleplaying being dumb or they are, in fact, just dumb.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:37:00 -
[27]
Killing new players in so called "safe 1.0 space". These people are just getting the hang of the game, they arnt even sure how to use the ship. this first few weeks are important, u decide in this time if you are going to continue playing this game, u need the safety of these systems to get the feel of the game.
And as iv seen in alot of posts you seem to be the "main culprit".
That makes you the most "childish" person in the game.
You may not be to blame, as what we read in the forums is not always the truth, if u are guilty though, you should be dealt with by the developers. given 1 warning and then being banned. imo.
|

darth solo
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:40:00 -
[28]
Edited by: darth solo on 11/08/2003 11:14:35 killing new players in 1.0 sec starting systems is the most "childish" thing you can do.
As accordinig to the posts, you seem to be the main culprit, that makes you the most childish person in the game.
***********************************************
Can i just say **SORRY** for all the posts that mean the same thing. my connection at my work is so bad that it kept cutting off, so i didnt think they got entered, SORRY again.
|

Queen Claire
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 11:59:00 -
[29]
just wait until they fix that bug, oh god they will burn... and blow... and burn...
|

Jiere LaFortune
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 13:38:00 -
[30]
The reason you take sec hits in 0.0 space I BELIEVE is due to the **** that was going on several weeks ago with pirates who had +9 sec ratings who were podding people like popcorn just outside empire space, and then if a fleet of people showed p to deal with them they would run one system back to empire space where they were protected by CONCORD.
If pirates didn't constantly look for underhanded ways to exploit game mechanics in their favor, we wouldn't have half of these issues.
Pirate Bravado |

Molly
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 13:49:00 -
[31]
"The reason you take sec hits in 0.0 space I BELIEVE is due to the **** that was going on several weeks ago with pirates who had +9 sec ratings who were podding people like popcorn just outside empire space, and then if a fleet of people showed p to deal with them they would run one system back to empire space where they were protected by CONCORD.
If pirates didn't constantly look for underhanded ways to exploit game mechanics in their favor, we wouldn't have half of these issues."
Most systems with 0.0 outside empire space do not give security rating hits. So stop believing, we are not in a church here (TM).
And you can't blame people for killing NPCs to get a high security rating and looking for safety in protected areas. The same rules for everyone apply and I don't see any pirate faction exploiting this.
Infact you have been exploiting the game mechanics in your favor by not playing at all and still earning ISK. See also "http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=24082" :P.
Back to AFK mining I guess. ---
"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so? Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor? Molly > lol Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships" |

IcedBach Jr
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 14:08:00 -
[32]
Edited by: IcedBach Jr on 10/08/2003 14:09:31 well, one of the reasons for afk mining is that there are worthless beings like yourself around making it impossible to travel around trading or just exploring, mining all the time can be a drag so people just leave the ship. If the pirate****s get dealt with then the game can evolve. Currently pirates seem to do whatever they want. Then theres the fact that people cant mine safely in 1.0 anymore cause there are a bunch of people stealing ore and you cant do anything about it. Probably the same people that are pirating, just using there alts. The alts should be banned. Praeludium to success |

Athren Soulsteal
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 16:34:00 -
[33]
molly I am very supprise that you are not on every pirate corp's KOS list for what you are doing to them.
Let's ignore the fact that you are exploiting a bug by even being allowed to stay in high sec space and will soon be banned for that. (you don't have to quit again, you will not be given that option)
Lets go to what the others are trying to explain to you as to what you are doing too your profession.
You are forcing CCP to deside if pirating needs to be a viable option. They now have to look and deside. Is it worth possable loosing at most 50-75 accounts to keep thousands of accounts. CCP "Should we focus on making the game more player friendly for the 4000-6000 players by removing the ability of a few dozen to be a nusance"
The answer is, they will do what is necessary to keep the money flowing. If that means getting rid of player pirates completly they will do it without blinking, and your type of actions will be the cause.
But you will not have to answer to your fellow pirates will you, nope cause you peed in the punch and got kicked out of the party. All your fellow pirates will be stuck paying for your actions with nothing but a bad taste in their mouths.
|

Anderi Bourdieu
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 16:38:00 -
[34]
Molly, this is what you are doing:
You have cancelled your account, but continue to play the months you have already paid for. Long term you don't need anything.
You were wronged by a bug and now you're mad. So, like a child throwing a tantrum you go on a killing spree in 1.0 space because you know that CONCORD will not react to your attacks.
Why? Because, as you know, you cannot receive anymore sec hits therefore attacks will not trigger CONCORD.
Have I missed anything?
Molly, you have got to be the biggest baby I have ever had the misfortune to encounter in any game. Just stop this childish behaviour.
You are going to be gone in a couple of months anyway, why ruin the game for others? And don't give us this 'I'm role playing' crap. No one believes it.
----------------------------------------------- 11/17/04 Are Formal Contracts in yet? Divisional Wallets? Taxes? BP lockdown? |

Main
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 17:37:00 -
[35]
Molly, i am going to roleplay my boot straight up your arse.
You have admitted to using a known exploit i.e. attacking people in a 1.0 system knowing full well that concord with not attack.
You have the intelligence of an idiot, the honour of a con man and the charm of a large yetti. Main Everlasting Vendetta Veteran Member of the Stain Alliance |

Toegar
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 19:33:00 -
[36]
Well, after reading this tread, understanding how the mechanics allows this "EXPLOIT" to exists, believing the CCP has no intentions to "BAN" people like this from the game, and sitting here with this sick feeling in my stomach from those that appear to think they are very cool trying to force what they want in the game by destroying other, innocent people’s, enjoyment of what could be a great game.... I am saddened.
I am seriously considering throwing in the towel. I will not buy SWG because of the company behind the game and how that company treated it customers in the past with other games. If CCP refuses to pay attention to customers and do what the customer think is the right thing, well, I, like with SWG, do not see why they deserve my, or anyone else’s money.
It's one thing to play a pirate in the game, role-play, etc. but it is another thing to abuse the system and your fellow players. Using any exploit to disrupt another player’s efforts is wrong.
If CCP will not stop this abuse, I will remove myself from the environment. I see no reason why I, or anyone else, should pay to play a game that allows other customers, paying the same amount to play, to unfairly reduce my or any one else’s enjoyment.
Plain and simple, the ones that are using exploits at the expense of your fellow gamers is wrong. You should stop in good consciousness alone. If you can not find that within yourselves, well, I think most people would consider you not a very good person.
Lastly, you should stop because you are actually harming yourself and what you too could enjoy from the game later on. If you want to pirate the highways but there is no one left traveling them…. How much fun do you think you will have?
Leave the 1.0 zones alone. Let it be a safe haven for all, especially the noobs. Let the players learn, develop and evolve so we all have others to play the game with, trade, hunt, explore and even pirate.
Please.
|

Cruise
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 20:33:00 -
[37]
Give it up, people. It's like talking to a brick wall. Molly's convinced that wasting noobs in 1.0 is perfectly okay to do. It amounts to pulling the wings off flies, but Molly could give a rat's ass it seems and doesn't seem to care if these people have a crap experience and quit the game. All your complaints are falling on deaf ears.
------------------------------------------- Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
|

j0sephine
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 20:43:00 -
[38]
"So, like a child throwing a tantrum you go on a killing spree in 1.0 space because you know that CONCORD will not react to your attacks."
Uhmm, i think it was stated much earlier in another thread Molly didn't know what possible reaction from Concord would her attacks in high security sectors cause... and it was stated even in this very thread that shooting people in 1.0 space does alert Concord, no matter what one's security rating might be...
Given she's the one who is doing those attacks and not you or me, i have to presume she knows better what she's talking about... o.o
|

Joshua Calvert
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 20:47:00 -
[39]
Regardless of there being any exploit, Molly and ever other pirate-clone out there, knows about it and will know it is an exploit.
However, Tank CEO was in Amarr tonight and he seemed to be doing his usual trick of destroying the weak and running from the strong.
It'd be nice if CONCORD could actually maintain peace against pirates in battleships, if only to save the sanity of afk miners.
LEEEEERRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! |

Naabata
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 21:05:00 -
[40]
The hubs are important though, if a noob dies it should be simple inspiration to them, it is ok ..exploit or no exploit ....I lost my concern for getting killed ....it is a tool for me now ... lose your fear of death and this game is great.... and yes there are many levels to play with .... many secret societies and great play between good and evil ... I choose the middle and I thrive here .....The Bureau is your friend who ever you are ....;)
"When the means of great violence are wide spread, nothing is more dangerous to the powerful than that they create outrage and in justice, for the outrage and injustice will certainly ignite retaliation in kind." ---BuSab Manual /....Frank Herbert/ |

Cruise
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 21:27:00 -
[41]
No, it's not 'okay', not from a new, raw player's perspective and not, I'm sure, from CCP's profit-margin perspective either.
The majority of people who come into this game that weren't involved in BETA, or don't have a friend who's played online for sometime (to share their wealth of the do's and don'ts), have to rely primarily on the semi-worthless player's manual that comes with the game. I myself bought the Prima 'official' players guide and it was utter ****e.
The in-game tutorial is very brief and very basic. It certainly doesn't give you a clue that someone in a decked-out cruiser who's sporting a -9.9 sec rating and has a red bar next to their ship icon's someone to be afraid of.
Yeah, you pretty well know there's pirates in the game, but you're also informed that the high security areas are designed to be 'safe', when the pirates that abuse the 1.0 exploit make it anything but!
It's not going to make them feel like the game's fun when the advantages are swayed so heavily so early on and they have no way of fighting back. It's going to make them think the game balance is screwed (which it is) and that certain players are abusing that (which they are) and they're going to walk away from this game thinking it's crap (which it isn't).
------------------------------------------- Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
|

IZON
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 22:38:00 -
[42]
Molly, youre cleavage doesn't do for me any more
"...master! there's a guy in the south village called IZON, he is a Ninja!" |

csebal
|
Posted - 2003.08.10 23:56:00 -
[43]
Excuses, why do pirates always look for excuses?
And Molly even threatens those who accuse her of exploiting, which i find disgusting, regardless whether she really does it or not.
Shame on you. ------------- This post is nothing more than my personal opinion. It does not represent the official standpoint of Fountain Alliance, or the HUN Corporation in any way. ------------- |

Kimi
|
Posted - 2003.08.11 10:30:00 -
[44]
If you actually read the EULA, there is little doubt that Molly, Tank CEO, and others are exploiting, and it is bannable. However, I do not really expect CCP to do much, if anything about it. There are even reports that one GM responded that it "was not an exploit, it was an 'advantage'". (yeah, OK - so if I find a bug that allows me to refine 100000000 megacyte from 500 ore, that will just be "an advantage", right?).
Molly does have some points about other bugs in 0.0 space - but using that as justification for exploiting a bug in 1.0 space just does not cut it.
Since Molly has already cancelled her account, you have to wonder why she stays around - and the only reason I can come up with is grieffing.
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2003.08.11 10:54:00 -
[45]
Ok here's the deal people you both right. Molly is right about taking sec hits in 0.0 space. You are right about pirates not being able to enter high sec space. Guess who's job it is to protect you from pirates in high sec space? Molly? Nooo Tank CEO? Nooooo Concord? Ding Ding Ding We have a winner.Pirates can, should and will do what they can to get your stuff.It's up to Concord to protect you and they are not, so yell at them. I will say this though, I was moving along hauling minerals last night and when I shot through Yulai Tank CEO lit me up and I stopped daydreaming.LOL Got away with no shields left. Seriously let CCp know 1.0-.5 should be safe space. .4-.1 should be progressively more dangerous. 0.0 should be the wild west.
|

darth solo
|
Posted - 2003.08.11 11:41:00 -
[46]
I think one thing that everyone agress in, pirates and the good ppl of eve, is that!! we need a constant flow of new players, we need ppl at different levels in this game.
If no new players join, and all 5000 players keep playing, we will "all" be in battleships, thats just crap, we need the bantams and probes.
5000 ppl is ok, but many will leave, its just the way things are, new players mine in their **STARTER SYSTEM**, 500 pyro is a great haul for them and very time consuming, they think, "this game is great" will i pay past my free first month????. then molly appears in her battleship and blows up his ship and pops his egg ( beacause she can). mmmmmmmmmm, think id b taking the game back.
The more i write and the more a read the MORE i cant believe molly has done this, she has commited the worst crime in eve, i would put this above corp stealing. the devs will do something about this, they will see this as a BIG problem, and when they do!! i just hope they dont come down to hard on the pirates, because this game NEEDS the pirates, they make this great game brilliant.
We dont need molly.
Molly!! hope this doesnt mean u will be unhappy with me ingame??. cause their will only be one winner if i meet you in your battleship. YOU!!!!!.
|

Duncan Barr
|
Posted - 2003.08.11 18:49:00 -
[47]
Agree- Ive now lost 3 ships to Moo gate camping.
I petitioned- and the GM told me that they were using a known exploit.
SO WHY DONT CCP DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
|

Aten
|
Posted - 2003.08.12 10:38:00 -
[48]
Do you people wish to blame the future/end of Eve on Molly, on one bug/exploit, one corp? That's absolute crap. This game has many bugs/problems. CCP needs to fix this game FAST before more people lose interest. At least acknowledge that they know the problems and outline how they intend to fix them. Exploits are suprisingly known in this game compared to others I've played. Too bad CCP does nothing about them. Moving m0o members to another sector because they exploited CCP's crappy code is messed up. Will they move Molly to another sector next? That is much easier than fixing the problem I suppose. I know at least 2 dozen people that quit because of bugs... way before I ever heard of Molly or this bug. i luv u molly! |

Jinks
|
Posted - 2003.08.12 17:31:00 -
[49]
Exploiting this bug schould result in 1 warning and nxt time bane there account.
Ywev (Mo0) attacked me in Lumi with a sec. rating of 1.0 and his -10.0 rating he din't have to worry about police. Well got away and send him a message I would report it and he loged.
I will post result of this petition here and I sure hope ccp won't disapoint me, because why schould I play fair when more and more ppl******the game to get the best advantage over others and don't have to worry about ccp doing anything.
I realy like this game and I sure hope its not the 1st game I have to stop playing because game devs don't care rats ass about what goes on in it.
------------------------- Pod me later...thank you
|

Cro Ramel
|
Posted - 2003.08.12 17:55:00 -
[50]
Worry not, no one is wasting their time podding newbs in their starter ships. Most victims in the 1.0 systems are AFK miners mainly in Indys. 300k-600k worth of ore is in these things plus most have better than basic cargo expanders and usually some good mining lasers. All that money sitting there...yummm Cro out!
"If it sounds like a bad idea, it is."
|

SuicideFred
|
Posted - 2003.08.12 20:10:00 -
[51]
Edited by: SuicideFred on 12/08/2003 20:11:54
Quote:
Quote: No, you can't quote me, because there is nothing to quote. Infact I have never been attacking someone with -10.0 in the 1.0 hubs.
I got my -10.0 in Nonni (0.5) and logged for the night. Next day it was at -9.9 and my rating is going down now. So even I was attacking some people in 1.0, it was never with -10.0.
I wish I'd have made some picutres of the cop repsonses there, this might help you all a bit.
As far for your decision, you will have no choice but to stop with accusing people of exploiting. You know it is against the forum rules and I have mailed a formal complaint against you to the forum moderation squad.
No need to hurt people with that.
Umm Didn't you admit to exploiting this bug already. http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=23854
Seems like Yulai and Amarr are popular places for people to pirate 1.0 systems... wonder why 
Molly steals. She griefs people. What's to stop her from lying? I'm sure it's not her moral values. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |