| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s) |

Apelacja
Gods products
27
|
Posted - 2013.06.19 12:59:00 -
[1] - Quote
like in topic can pay well but prefer no titans. Also some skills in mechanic are nice
min skills: minmatar dread lvl 5 t2 siege
Ps. Yea this is again the same topic. Bought already 2 however need one more - now rly perfect gunnery pls
If u have a toon outside budget i can still consider it however i think 40 for just dread pilot should be enough. However if it is perfect crossed moros/naglfar can pay extra ( but perfect) |

zeyta102
Perkone Caldari State
4
|
Posted - 2013.06.22 20:58:00 -
[2] - Quote
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=277
Perfect rev all 5 Maby |

Apelacja
Gods products
27
|
Posted - 2013.06.22 21:32:00 -
[3] - Quote
revelation sucks so badly now..... Have one rev pilot so have comparison ;)
|

zeyta102
Perkone Caldari State
4
|
Posted - 2013.06.22 21:39:00 -
[4] - Quote
Lol get another |

Tatsue Niko
Viziam Amarr Empire
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.22 21:42:00 -
[5] - Quote
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Harliey
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tatsue_Niko
both moros pilots but pretty amazingly skills sorry thwey are not minnie but maybe u are intrested |

Eternis1
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.23 03:02:00 -
[6] - Quote
Near dreads, but far cheaper than you're looking for. Use the spare isk to plex the training!
Quote:
I've got this In-Progress PVP Character for sale.
Highlights include but aren't limited to
All Race Large T2 Gunnery
All Race BC, Frig, Cruiser, Dessie V
Amarr i BS V, Others are IV
Advanced Spaceship Command V!!
Near Perfect Shield Skills
HAM and HML t2
I'm selling this and as mentioned, he is going cheap I'm looking for an 18b B/O but I'll accept bids and offers above 11b.
Not too far from a T1 Siege Dread of any race! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Eternus4
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=251440&find=unread
Quote:
Highlights include but aren't limited to
All Race Large T2 Gunnery
All Race BC, Frig, Cruiser, Dessie V
Amarr i BS V, Others are IV
Advanced Spaceship Command V!!
Near Perfect Shield Skills
HAM and HML t2
I'm selling this and as mentioned, he is going cheap I'm looking for an 18b B/O but I'll accept bids and offers above 11b.
Not too far from a T1 Siege Dread of any race! http://eveboard.com/pilot/Eternis1
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=251442 |

Eternus4
Perkone Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.23 03:41:00 -
[7] - Quote
I"m still for sale, Eternis1 has been sold |

Apelacja
Gods products
27
|
Posted - 2013.06.24 14:17:00 -
[8] - Quote
bump t1 siege i have i need t2 siege and minamtar dread lvl 5. No other races.
|

Apelacja
Gods products
27
|
Posted - 2013.06.26 21:04:00 -
[9] - Quote
bump
|

Norridge
Department of Defence Eternal Syndicate
0
|
Posted - 2013.06.26 21:14:00 -
[10] - Quote
perfect gal caps https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=252659&find=unread |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |