| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

Michael Hickey
The Scope Gallente Federation
4
|
Posted - 2013.07.08 20:12:00 -
[91] - Quote
Seven Koskanaiken wrote:There are corps that will accept new players, unfortunately the in game corp finder is abused by corps who tag themselves new player friendly while requiring upwards of 10 million SP, some even set themselves as new player friendly with 30 mill or above for christs sake. As the finder cut off results after a fixed amount this clutters the results up with corps unsuitable for new players and leaves them with few real choices from the tool. IMO any corp found tagging themselves with the new player field requiring more than 1 mil SP should be banned from using the tool.
Maybe it's just me, but if a 'new player corp' wants you to pay 30 mill to join, it doesn't sound all that 'new player corp' friendly to me. |

Job Valador
Super Moose Defence Force
78
|
Posted - 2013.07.09 05:32:00 -
[92] - Quote
Came expecting to haz stuff, left dissapointed. Oh well, not the game for you then, smell you later. "The stone exhibited a profound lack of movement." |

Jarod Garamonde
Action Bastards
290
|
Posted - 2013.07.09 17:07:00 -
[93] - Quote
Starkiller Lothlorien wrote:For what the I don't even. Incredible OP. You can easily have a pirate and an explorer and a miner and a wormhole raider pfff easypeasy. I only 1.5month, I been ninja mining in null, explore abnormalities like Lewis & Clark on crack, I even went deep deep deep undercover into wormhole's ass and came out fine with tiptop peen and lookatme bragrights.
Alt? Not needed. Just time, is all. What, you octogenarian going catch the number nine to heaven in seven months? Get a pair and pay your dues, you be bittervet like Ace and Mittens before you hit 30.
Eve level progression doing fine. No rush. Not going anywhere.
Should I be worried that I actually understood everything you just said? "you can identify eve players by looking at their cars. Since they don't drive what they can't afford to lose."-á --áBienator II |

Keira Kashuken
Daikoku Innovations Goonswarm Federation
2
|
Posted - 2013.07.09 17:17:00 -
[94] - Quote
Axis Emissary wrote:4. Corps/recruitment. Since to be effective one needs t2 fits most corporations have solid 15-20 mil sp requirement. That number is not arbitrary. It simply reflects the amount of sp needed to fly T2 fitted T1/T2 frigates, T1/T2 cruisers, T3 battlecruisers and maybe battleships. And the process of recruitment is quite humiliating. "Make sure you fill our forms and don't forget to let us about yourself as well. If we like you, we will let you know within 2 weeks and schedule an inverview with you via teamspeak." Or some crap like that. Thank god, they don't ask for urine analysis. I feel some people take this game too seriously.
But good news. I don't have to worry about all that any more. Cheers!
Thats wrong. I know it because I did recruiting for a while and not all Eve Corporations work like that.
My usual routine was to simply talk a little in our public chat and then invite potential recruits for a TS interview as soon as possible. Pretty much all Corps that I ever joined had the same concept; you mail their recruiter, and they invite you to talk a little about your ideas and their ideas and then ask for an API and contact you a few days later.
If a corp hands you a form before they talk to you, just move on.
|

Daisai
The Riot Formation Unclaimed.
114
|
Posted - 2013.07.09 21:43:00 -
[95] - Quote
Even though some older players might disagree with this post it does show the view most new players have of this game.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 [4] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |