| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Sunburn
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 00:38:00 -
[1]
|

Sunburn
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 00:46:00 -
[2]
Hit the wrong button
Be careful who you decide to go and kill as they may well be legit players mining whilst doing other online activities. My advice is to convo the player who you suspect and if you do not get any response then you know they are macro mining. Also bear in mind that when using a barge it takes many cycles to fill a barge so it may give an impression that the person is breaking the rules.
|

Zarithas
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 01:16:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Sunburn Hit the wrong button
Be careful who you decide to go and kill as they may well be legit players mining whilst doing other online activities. My advice is to convo the player who you suspect and if you do not get any response then you know they are macro mining. Also bear in mind that when using a barge it takes many cycles to fill a barge so it may give an impression that the person is breaking the rules.
He's got a very good point. It is quite hard to tell whether someone is on a macro miner or not, since all you've got to do is click the rock, click the icons, and just go afk, which isn't a macro.
What you need to do is give them a convo invite, and if you see them move on to another asteroid but isn't responding in the convo, then they're definitely on a macro; but the moral is that you should really wait to see if they're macroing or not. It would be quite embarassing to kill a non-macro miner.
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 01:44:00 -
[4]
We have a very detailed list of test we have to go through before we commit to an attack. I even go so far as to orbit the barge for several minutes and try to convo the player. 99% of the time, they perk up when a yellow tinged icon with a skull starts orbitting (we bounty ourselves on purpose) and they read the bio.
We also do not equate afk miners in indys with macro miners. There is a huge difference between 7 or 8 sequencially numbers barges and a badger pointed at a lump of scordite.
I will not go into what these test are - let the Macro's figure that out and adapt and evolve, as will our tactics. But most legit' miners are safe from us. If we ever did kill an honest miner - we gladly pay for all his losses and then some.
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Goberth Ludwig
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 02:20:00 -
[5]
respect to you Pandemic o/
- Gob (also known as Admiral Goberius) |

M3G4 InformationOfficer
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 10:13:00 -
[6]
Edited by: M3G4 InformationOfficer on 08/12/2005 10:14:27
We also have a very detailed and controlled selection criteria before calling them "Macro Miners" .....
Step 1) Throw insults at them in local ....
Step 2) Call them Welsh .....
If after these scientifically approved steps we receive "no response" then we kill them.
|

Corvus Dove
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 19:41:00 -
[7]
Originally by: M3G4 InformationOfficer Edited by: M3G4 InformationOfficer on 08/12/2005 10:14:27
We also have a very detailed and controlled selection criteria before calling them "Macro Miners" .....
Step 1) Throw insults at them in local ....
Step 2) Call them Welsh .....
If after these scientifically approved steps we receive "no response" then we kill them.
Step 3) Tell them Japan > China.
-----------------------------------------------
This post brought to you by the letter YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  |

MacroKiller 13
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 21:20:00 -
[8]
Originally by: M3G4 InformationOfficer Edited by: M3G4 InformationOfficer on 08/12/2005 10:14:27
We also have a very detailed and controlled selection criteria before calling them "Macro Miners" .....
Step 1) Throw insults at them in local ....
Step 2) Call them Welsh .....
If after these scientifically approved steps we receive "no response" then we kill them.
No response, like, someone afk? 
|

Corvus Dove
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 21:30:00 -
[9]
Originally by: MacroKiller 13
Originally by: M3G4 InformationOfficer Edited by: M3G4 InformationOfficer on 08/12/2005 10:14:27
We also have a very detailed and controlled selection criteria before calling them "Macro Miners" .....
Step 1) Throw insults at them in local ....
Step 2) Call them Welsh .....
If after these scientifically approved steps we receive "no response" then we kill them.
No response, like, someone afk? 
That kind of AFK would be asking for it anyway....I doubt we're talking about just one line of insults before opening fire.
-----------------------------------------------
This post brought to you by the letter YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  |

Makree
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 21:37:00 -
[10]
We chat in local, making it clear what we do. We bump you. We target you. We steal your ore.
But if your so anal as to keep mining with three orange kessies targetting you and with their pilots stating in local that they suicide kill macroers, then you can't really complain if your barge is vapourised.
But of course you do.
|

Lizan
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 22:32:00 -
[11]
I never have the chat box open or read local = macroer? right..
|

M3G4 InformationOfficer
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 22:37:00 -
[12]
No ... we have multiple insults ... available from Penguins Books :)
|

The GoldenRatio
|
Posted - 2005.12.08 22:58:00 -
[13]
No response, like, someone afk? 
Yes, exactly. They arent responding to people who are hailing them and bumping them and taking their ore, just as though they are AFK, but, (this is the part where you need to pay attention) they are still transfering ore from their cargo hold to the jet can, cycling their mining lasars, and targeting astroids when the one they are working on gets depleted. These actions, esp when the name of the miner is xiahuo009 and he with 8 other mining barges who are all behaving in the same manner = macro miner. The GoldenRatio > All. |

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 03:28:00 -
[14]
We moved to a very obvious macro op...
Victim: yuonail Alliance: Unknown Corporation: School of Applied Knowledge Destroyed Type: Covetor Solar System: Shemah System Security Level: 0.8
Involved parties:
Name: Monsieur Pink Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Arthur Twosheds Security Status: -1.3 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: skulltron Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: State War Academy Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Pandemic Thinking (laid the final blow) Security Status: -1.1 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Hundesoldat Security Status: -1.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Warp Scrambler I
Name: Jake Busey Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Blood Raiders
Destroyed items:
Type: Strip Miner I (Fitted - High slot)
Type: Strip Miner I (Fitted - High slot)
Type: Nanofiber Internal Structure I (Fitted - Low slot)
Type: Vespa I (Drone Bay)
Type: Vespa I (Drone Bay)
Going to be here a while and invite others to come and play with us...
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Jimmy Buffet
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 05:46:00 -
[15]
They are getting smarter. Seams there is someone watching some of the programs who has no idea of the EvE universe. My convo was andsered from a gang of 3 Apocs all born on the same day with mindless names and the cans were labeled the same. When they responded it was like talking to a 5 year old. Nothing made sense and i tried to carry a converstion only to wind up saying WTF. The best part was that he liked my setup when i advised him i had tech 3 miners, Go figure. Drop one peice of ammo move his ore to my can and FIRE :)
|

Rabb Darktide
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 11:22:00 -
[16]
Macros are generally pretty obvious if you observe them for a bit.
Rabb Darktide War Council Dissident Aggressors www.dissidentaggressors.com |

Drill Biatch
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 11:42:00 -
[17]
Hi,
I for one wouldn't be happy if you took my ship as I don't macromine but don't stay at my pc for hour and hours watching a roids, also2 or 3 mines isn't long to give someone to respond this is just another form of pirating if you ask me which these so called non pirates are trying to hide in saying we kill macrominers if you get taken out we are sorry! Ok whatever, CCP should make it so that they donĈt get time to attack and that police are present 24/7 to protect the innocent.
Can't wait for RMR then we have eye for an eye and if your going to be killing innocent miners or even macrominers then IĈm sure hey will return the fav as you will be flagged to them in your lame kesie.
Pirates
|

migwar
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 11:53:00 -
[18]
RMR wont change a thing in this case as far as i know. These macro killers dont steal ore, They suicide barges then get popped by concord.
|

Dario Wall
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:10:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Drill Biatch Hi,
I for one wouldn't be happy if you took my ship as I don't macromine but don't stay at my pc for hour and hours watching a roids, also2 or 3 mines isn't long to give someone to respond this is just another form of pirating if you ask me which these so called non pirates are trying to hide in saying we kill macrominers if you get taken out we are sorry! Ok whatever, CCP should make it so that they donĈt get time to attack and that police are present 24/7 to protect the innocent.
Can't wait for RMR then we have eye for an eye and if your going to be killing innocent miners or even macrominers then IĈm sure hey will return the fav as you will be flagged to them in your lame kesie.
Pirates
Stated by someone who probably has never seen what macro miners can really do to mess up a game...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- CEO, MegaCorp Enterprises |

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:13:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Drill Biatch Hi,
I for one wouldn't be happy if you took my ship as I don't macromine but don't stay at my pc for hour and hours watching a roids, also2 or 3 mines isn't long to give someone to respond this is just another form of pirating if you ask me which these so called non pirates are trying to hide in saying we kill macrominers if you get taken out we are sorry! Ok whatever, CCP should make it so that they donĈt get time to attack and that police are present 24/7 to protect the innocent.
Can't wait for RMR then we have eye for an eye and if your going to be killing innocent miners or even macrominers then IĈm sure hey will return the fav as you will be flagged to them in your lame kesie.
Pirates
1) If you are a legit miner you have nothing to worry about. We have over 40 hits and no one has ever said so much as 'boo' to us aftewards.
2) In response to your 24/7 police protection - LAAAAAAAAGGGGG
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Kresh Vladir
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:19:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Drill Biatch Hi,
I for one wouldn't be happy if you took my ship as I don't macromine but don't stay at my pc for hour and hours watching a roids, also2 or 3 mines isn't long to give someone to respond this is just another form of pirating if you ask me which these so called non pirates are trying to hide in saying we kill macrominers if you get taken out we are sorry! Ok whatever, CCP should make it so that they donĈt get time to attack and that police are present 24/7 to protect the innocent.
Can't wait for RMR then we have eye for an eye and if your going to be killing innocent miners or even macrominers then IĈm sure hey will return the fav as you will be flagged to them in your lame kesie.
Pirates
yaaaaa..... 1) they are only flagged if they touch ur can
and 2) their only flagged to for for ( 30 days i think ) if they pod kill me
|

theRaptor
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:28:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Drill Biatch Hi,
I for one wouldn't be happy if you took my ship as I don't macromine but don't stay at my pc for hour and hours watching a roids
How exactly do you mine if you are not at your PC every few minutes? The longest you can go AFK for while mining is 7.5 minutes while Ice mining, otherwise your hold fills up (unless you are mining in an Indy and no one cares about that.). I bet you just have a simple little macro that moves your ore from your hold to a can, and don't think that counts as macromining.
And seriously macroers fighting back? Frankly Eye for an Eye shouldn't count for noob corps, want to fight then join a real corp. Oh and you are frankly a noob if you haven't figured out that most players in this game engage in what is technically piracy. The anti-pirates are in the minority.
I don't think you trust, in, my, self-righteous suicide. |

zcinner
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:29:00 -
[23]
evryone that played l2 for more then 1 day should be able to recognize macros by the name... Lemonsunshine, cuteprettysunshine, and so on :p
|

Bl4zer
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:54:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Lizan I never have the chat box open or read local = macroer? right..
So, let me get this right, you are targetted by a squad of orange kessies but you don't open local.
Yeah, we will pop you. Darwinism in action.
Just let me restate, for the stupid people, the game allows me to kill you anywhere. It only imposes a penaly after I have agressed you. I and my friends have worked out tactics that allow us to kill in high security space. And we have also worked out ways to deal with the CONCORD imposed sanctions.
Now, while we like to kill macro miners most of all. We are not CCP and don't have access to the tools that would allow us to determine for sure if this is the case. So everyone who points a mining laser at an asteroid becomes a possible target. To prevent yourself becoming our next victim, use local to let us know you are a normal player.
Save the Ubar asteroids |

Dario Wall
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 12:59:00 -
[25]
Bl4zer if you are bored at the moment, there are some macro miners back in Korama needing some loving.... I'm sure they would love another visit from you and your friends.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- CEO, MegaCorp Enterprises |

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 15:28:00 -
[26]
Reservoir Dogs knows the difference between a indy pointed at a slab of Veldspar while the player is away, and a team of Macro / ISK farmers, ripping out an entire system of all it's minerals.
We have test we go through before we make an attack. I am not going to go into them, but if after all the hoops we jump through to get your attention and you fail even to do anything to tell us you are there... You are going down.
We have hit 40 plus macro's and so far not a single complaint from the target. So if you see yellow tinged Kessies heading your way, with a small skull in the corner. Start typing... we have local open and are more than willing to have a chat..
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 15:30:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Drill Biatch Hi,
I for one wouldn't be happy if you took my ship as I don't macromine but don't stay at my pc for hour and hours watching a roids, also2 or 3 mines isn't long to give someone to respond this is just another form of pirating if you ask me which these so called non pirates are trying to hide in saying we kill macrominers if you get taken out we are sorry! Ok whatever, CCP should make it so that they donĈt get time to attack and that police are present 24/7 to protect the innocent.
Can't wait for RMR then we have eye for an eye and if your going to be killing innocent miners or even macrominers then IĈm sure hey will return the fav as you will be flagged to them in your lame kesie.
Pirates
Oh... and we really don't care if you are unhappy or not
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Ashraaf
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 16:42:00 -
[28]
Sorry theRaptor i could mine 15 min for ice. It's possible to have barge with 6000m3 cargo
As to point. That, maybe, sometime i could fail to the reservoir dogs team, it will be my fault. Entirely
I've got some possibility to pass the test, I'm in a corpo, i look after my character, and i try to answer people in local. But sometimes my mind drift far far away, reading the forum, takin time to answer :) If i die this way, i would be very upset but i would said it's me. I'm in a miner corpo, so when people attack macrominer, i think of them on my side, not as ennemy 
|

Frensezz
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 17:00:00 -
[29]
If you guys are bored... 
Check out the Mundry System . its an 0,5 so good time for you guys to slay...
A.U.C. |

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 22:16:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Ashraaf Sorry theRaptor i could mine 15 min for ice. It's possible to have barge with 6000m3 cargo
As to point. That, maybe, sometime i could fail to the reservoir dogs team, it will be my fault. Entirely
I've got some possibility to pass the test, I'm in a corpo, i look after my character, and i try to answer people in local. But sometimes my mind drift far far away, reading the forum, takin time to answer :) If i die this way, i would be very upset but i would said it's me. I'm in a miner corpo, so when people attack macrominer, i think of them on my side, not as ennemy 
One more time, but with FEEEEELLLING
You would not fit the profile of a macro. If is just you sitting in a belt mining away. I'd also be circling your barge checking your employment history for several minutes. If you were 2 months old in a noob corp, I'd take a closer look and wait for a hauler to make a show. Then I'd convo you...maybe. You don't fit the profile of a macro... So I error on the side of caution and leave you alone...
That being said, Suppose we do kill you...opps! It a payday for you. Before your pod made it back to the station, you'd have a fat whopping wallet full of isk for your ship, cargo and your trouble. You'd actualy wish we killed you sooner.
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Lygos
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 22:43:00 -
[31]
Why not just kill them all and let Heaven sort out the details?
If they're in empire, or mining, they're probably guilty of something.
Obliterating property at random will make your chosen ne'erdowells even more apprehensive.
Targetting Sig Variance -- "Everything I love is combustible." |

madnight
|
Posted - 2005.12.09 23:25:00 -
[32]
hey, Just want to say that even though i am anti-pirate... and i hate all sotrs of piracy, what these guys are doing is for the good of the game and in my book is not considered piracy.. from all of us that care.... Good job to the micro miner killers.. .keep up the good work.
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 00:26:00 -
[33]
WEEEEEEE!!!
2005.12.10 00:08:00
Victim: gongrenhao1 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Royal Amarr Institute Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
This one's for you IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 01:13:00 -
[34]
And another (will they ever learn?)
2005.12.10 01:02:00
Victim: v1GBR Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Viziam Destroyed Type: Capsule Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: X Phenotype (laid the final blow) Security Status: -1.9 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs
He was in a covetor - looted 3 ice harvesters and a tech II shield extender
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 02:24:00 -
[35]
Reservoir Dogs - When you care enough to be killed by the very best...
Victim: aishijiemoren Alliance: Unknown Corporation: School of Applied Knowledge Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: imwatching (laid...
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 03:11:00 -
[36]
Same Guy about an hour later...
2005.12.10 03:05:00
Victim: aishijiemoren Alliance: Unknown Corporation: School of Applied Knowledge Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: Powerpuff Girl Security Status: -1.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Professor Utonium Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Jake Busey Security Status: -1.2 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: imwatching Security Status: -1.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: State War Academy Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Hundesoldat (laid the final blow) Security Status: -1.4 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Midvalley Hornfreak Security Status: -0.6 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 04:05:00 -
[37]
Pow
Victim: sdfa hkj Alliance: Unknown Corporation: School of Applied Knowledge Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: Hundesoldat Se... IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 04:33:00 -
[38]
It's just oo much to take!!!
2005.12.10 04:23:00
Victim: gongrenhao1 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Royal Amarr Institute Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: Midvalley Hornfreak Security Status: -1.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Jake Busey Security Status: -1.6 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: General Sparkle Security Status: -0.3 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Hundesoldat (laid the final blow) Security Status: -1.9 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Destroyed items:
Type: Ice Harvester I (Fitted - High slot)
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Gindar
|
Posted - 2005.12.10 23:12:00 -
[39]
KAPOW
|

Uggster
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 01:33:00 -
[40]
Top job guys, I dont know whats better; Names like a movie monster that destroys oriental cities or more numbers than a Cray 9000 crunches in an hour 
Whatever the case keep it up and if your ever in a suicide squad and you see me in local I'd be happy to lead a hand.
|

Triple Ace
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 02:17:00 -
[41]
*checks out new fancy banner* Chalk one up for the bad dogs 
|

Big DogSix
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 05:23:00 -
[42]
Macro Miners are in the business of selling ISK on Ebay - Business is good.
Reservoir Dogs is in the business of killing Macro Miners and ISK farmers - Business is BETTER.
|

Big DogSix
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 05:24:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Gindar KAPOW
We really are getting a lot of support from the players of EVE. But we do appreciate it a lot.
|

Ankanos
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 09:14:00 -
[44]
hats off to the dogs :)
sadly.. SAK chat has risen by almost 200 since end of august/beginning of september. judging by the amount of macro spam in chat and the amount of SAK macros i run into, i'd say that extra 200 is prolly 98% macro accounts.. we used to have 220 avg in chat. now its 350 avg, and 430+ in peak hours and after DT.
only good part is, if i feel like getting ore on the cheap, i can just wait till one of the macros starts spamming in chat. just locate them and help them haul :)
they raid my system alot (uemisaisen) -i have to camp them for a week or two, robbing them nonstop till they finally get the msg. (i saw my name in chinese chat once. think they must of put the word out that uemis has a persistant thief.) been quiet now for about 1.5 weeks. -until the next cycle.
gets really annoying when you go to do some quick mining in your backyard to fill an order and half the belts are stripped and the other half has pebbles..
-ank --- |

VaderDSL
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 09:20:00 -
[45]
I support this - hpwever myself when I mine, I put my power dvd always on top and cover most of the screen leaving the far right visible (covering up the chat) so I can just see my two containers as I x-fer ore over while watching a film - this is probably frowned upon, but if someone came along and tried to convo me I prob wouldnt notice (I have sound in eve disabled also)
But then a solo miner in a megathron wouldnt really attract your attention would it?
Also, how come your sig says Reservoir Dogs but your corp under your avatar says Reservior Dogs?

|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 15:34:00 -
[46]
Yes... In our haste to create this corp and get out there and start making life a bit harder on the macro's we boo boo'd on the name. But we have petitioned CCP for the error and hope for a quick correction.
They be gud pepple... IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

MacroHunter13
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 21:08:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Pandemic Thinking It's just oo much to take!!!
2005.12.10 04:23:00
Victim: gongrenhao1 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Royal Amarr Institute Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: Midvalley Hornfreak Security Status: -1.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Jake Busey Security Status: -1.6 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Capsule Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: General Sparkle Security Status: -0.3 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Hundesoldat (laid the final blow) Security Status: -1.9 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Reservior Dogs Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Destroyed items:
Type: Ice Harvester I (Fitted - High slot)
2005.12.11 20:36:00
Victim: gongrenhao1 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Royal Amarr Institute Destroyed Type: Retriever Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: MacroKiller51 (laid the final blow) Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Macrokiller17 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: MacroBuster69 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: 'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I
Name: Macrokiller69 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Name: Macrokiller 911 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
Lol, you can almost feel sorry for them... or maybe not 
|

Selfish Gene
|
Posted - 2005.12.11 22:31:00 -
[48]
Heh gongrenhao1 has been killed lots of times now. Would be interesting to pod him and see if he still comes back. I'd like to know if macroers bother updating their clones.
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 00:09:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Selfish Gene Heh gongrenhao1 has been killed lots of times now. Would be interesting to pod him and see if he still comes back. I'd like to know if macroers bother updating their clones.
We got his corpse - and he was back out there within an hour. Not one burp out of him, just bought a new ship and out he went...
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
|

Ethan Tomlinson
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 00:45:00 -
[50]
who cares if they are legitimate miners or macroers kill them all!!
|

Quithlar Binay
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 00:50:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Ankanos hats off to the dogs :)
sadly.. SAK chat has risen by almost 200 since end of august/beginning of september. judging by the amount of macro spam in chat and the amount of SAK macros i run into, i'd say that extra 200 is prolly 98% macro accounts.. we used to have 220 avg in chat. now its 350 avg, and 430+ in peak hours and after DT.
They speak in the corporation channel?
FNA membership numbers have risen along the same lines, but we haven't seen that kind of activity. Rather, we have occasional spamming by people looking to steal ore from strip/macro mining ops. I suppose the skills gained from joining a military oriented corporation are not as useful to macro mining.
Perhaps someone from Caille University or CAS could comment...
------------
Quithlar Binay Instructor, Advanced Studies Federal Navy Academy |

Snoz
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 01:58:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Corvus Dove
Originally by: M3G4 InformationOfficer Edited by: M3G4 InformationOfficer on 08/12/2005 10:14:27
We also have a very detailed and controlled selection criteria before calling them "Macro Miners" .....
Step 1) Throw insults at them in local ....
Step 2) Call them Welsh .....
If after these scientifically approved steps we receive "no response" then we kill them.
Step 3) Tell them Japan > China.
I saw your sig:
This post brought to you by the letter YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
and suddenly it dawned on me that it was your chatlog (warning explicit and NSFW ) that I read with amusement HERE
PS It will get clearer as to your ownership towards the end if you get that far...
|

MacroHunter13
|
Posted - 2005.12.12 08:29:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Selfish Gene Heh gongrenhao1 has been killed lots of times now. Would be interesting to pod him and see if he still comes back. I'd like to know if macroers bother updating their clones.
 
2005.12.11 20:37:00
Victim: gongrenhao1 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: Royal Amarr Institute Destroyed Type: Capsule Solar System: Jita System Security Level: 0.9
Involved parties:
Name: Macrokiller69 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Foxfire Rocket I
Name: Macrokiller17 (laid the final blow) Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Phalanx Rocket I
Name: MacroBuster69 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: 'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I
Name: MacroKiller51 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Thorn Rocket I
Name: Macrokiller 911 Security Status: 0.0 Alliance: Unknown Corporation: MacroBusters Ship Type: Kestrel Weapon Type: Rocket Launcher I
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 02:48:00 -
[54]
We hit that guy... jezus, I've lost count. I think they keep him around to keep the heat off the other Toons. We've blasted him, podded him, and collected his corpse when we destroyed his pod. He's back out there before our flag times out. And Not One Peep out of him in local...
IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
If I know one thing, I know this: I aim to Misbehave |

Night Swordstrike
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 19:25:00 -
[55]
Pandemic, I believe there are several macro miners/ISK Farmers in Penirgman. They are mining in Apocs, not barges though. How can you get rid of a BS Macro miner? (other than waiting for RMR and hoping that they will be stupid enough to steal ore or fight back). I have petitioned them but if that doesn't work...
|

Pandemic Thinking
|
Posted - 2005.12.13 19:28:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Night Swordstrike Pandemic, I believe there are several macro miners/ISK Farmers in Penirgman. They are mining in Apocs, not barges though. How can you get rid of a BS Macro miner? (other than waiting for RMR and hoping that they will be stupid enough to steal ore or fight back). I have petitioned them but if that doesn't work...
They trained to mine - not to defend. It will take more players - 12 or so - but they have no defense - hit them hard and fast... IT'S YOUR GAME - TAKE IT BACK
If I know one thing, I know this: I aim to Misbehave |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |