| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Taihira
|
Posted - 2005.12.23 01:48:00 -
[1]
sitting here, not able to do much in the way of anything exciting, on an awful PC while visiting family for christmas, and a few thoughts slunk through my brain....
1: Would a booby-trapped chunk of veldspar/scordite be rather amusing for miners. Ore theft gets a whole lot more interesting, when they dicover they've got a medium sized nuke in the cargobay going "4...5(three, sire!)...2...1...Boom".
2: Caldari Ships are generally named after birds (raven, buzzard), or mythical creatures (Harpy, Ceberus). So what were the devs smoking when they settled on scorpion for the.. er scorpion?
3: If we have an interdictor called Eris, with Eris also being called Discordia, how long before we see a ship called the "Fnord"?
4: CCPs' Map of Reykjavik includes AA-Meetings. is this really the highlight of the city, or are they trying to tell us something about what it drives the staff to...
4b: and just what is an "exotic club" in iceland....?
5: Am I the only one who'd pay for a book of "the art of Eve-Online"?
6: and does anyone think CCP will ever release any more interesting and unique ships like the golden magnate in events...?
yeah. I'm bored. could'nt resist asking the questions :)
|

LordZer00
|
Posted - 2005.12.23 02:03:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Taihira
3: If we have an interdictor called Eris, with Eris also being called Discordia, how long before we see a ship called the "Fnord"?
considering that there is another interdictor called the "Flycatcher" , I wouldn't bank any many more exotic names...
|

Alexis Machine
|
Posted - 2005.12.23 02:05:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Alexis Machine on 23/12/2005 02:05:36 1.) hahaha 2.) See # 4 3.) I'm still waiting on the "Tomb's love titan" 4.) Have you seen photographs of the devs? 9/10 contain some drunk guy. 5.) I'd rather have a series of novels. 6.) I hope so. 
My #1 question. Will they ever bring back Ctrl + arrow keys? 
*edit cause I suck
----------------sig---------------------------- Dtai'kai'-dte sa-de nau'gkon dtain'aun bpi-de.
if you don't wake up, i'll have to stop kissing you. all that flailing has made you sleepy. you rest while i untie you. stay here until they find you. My hand made mannequin. i won't let them get you. they'll know you're mine by the fingerprints on your throat. isn't she lovely? isn't she wonderful? like the *****s that we are, swatting flies from the wounds we design. |

Sentani
|
Posted - 2005.12.23 02:11:00 -
[4]
they have moved now so that map is abit outoff date...
lets hope they make a new ones  ____________ The cargo bay is overloaded and cannot be made to fit Expanded Cargohold I. It is currently only capable of fitting 8772.12 units and it is currently jammed full with 9558.33 units. |

Zarithas
|
Posted - 2005.12.23 02:24:00 -
[5]
Why did they pick the Scorpion? Scorpions are normally a desert bird's primary food source. Maybe they are implying the Scorpion is terrible among the rest of the ships?
|

ErrorS
|
Posted - 2005.12.23 02:26:00 -
[6]
Originally by: LordZer00
Originally by: Taihira
3: If we have an interdictor called Eris, with Eris also being called Discordia, how long before we see a ship called the "Fnord"?
considering that there is another interdictor called the "Flycatcher" , I wouldn't bank any many more exotic names...
it's actually named after a bird
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/ConservationAndScience/MigratoryBirds/Featured_Birds/default.cfm?bird=Gray%20Flycatcher ________
I'm strict Caldari
"The grass is always greener on the other side" - Maybe they're not as uber as you think?
-ErrorS |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |