| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Leih Fahl
|
Posted - 2003.08.18 14:49:00 -
[1]
And more rare items you can find in our shop:
Dreamshop
Contact DREAMWORKS ingame
|

Jigsaw
|
Posted - 2003.08.18 18:56:00 -
[2]
i'll take your heavy mod off your hands with the heavy modal lasers I'll contact you l8r when i get back from work..
|

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2003.08.18 23:09:00 -
[3]
Quote: i'll take your heavy mod off your hands with the heavy modal lasers I'll contact you l8r when i get back from work..
Havent spoke to you yet, and im sure we will talk soon.
I can also add to the last message that tonight i have collected an Heavy modulated energy pulse. This will become for sale in 24 hours.
__________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

JimBot
|
Posted - 2003.08.18 23:44:00 -
[4]
any good ecms or warp jammers/ stabilisers or autotargeters in your stash?
|

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2003.08.19 09:50:00 -
[5]
Quote: any good ecms or warp jammers/ stabilisers or autotargeters in your stash?
Nope, i usually blow them up. If you got anything you want, i can check if they drop. I find loads ECCMS and ECM's all the time... Only their not worth it to take along. __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Riddari
|
Posted - 2003.08.19 10:32:00 -
[6]
Quote:
Quote: any good ecms or warp jammers/ stabilisers or autotargeters in your stash?
Nope, i usually blow them up. If you got anything you want, i can check if they drop. I find loads ECCMS and ECM's all the time... Only their not worth it to take along.
I'm sorry.. you are the one that dislikes Farming Pirates right? So how do you get loot? 
¼©¼ a history |

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2003.08.19 11:11:00 -
[7]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: any good ecms or warp jammers/ stabilisers or autotargeters in your stash?
Nope, i usually blow them up. If you got anything you want, i can check if they drop. I find loads ECCMS and ECM's all the time... Only their not worth it to take along.
I'm sorry.. you are the one that dislikes Farming Pirates right? So how do you get loot? 
By hunting them, warping from belt to belt. You should try it sometimes, its fun!  __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2003.08.19 16:31:00 -
[8]
Edited by: DREAMWORKS on 19/08/2003 16:32:00 Extra for sale: Tachyon Blueprint original, with research 5. 16 mil. Unlimited Imicus bp copies (some research).
__________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |