| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

sonofollo
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:44:00 -
[31]
one of the recent hotfixes appears to have balanced them out (low sec ones have now improved however elss frigs and more high end named cruisers) - syndicate also has had a boost with slightly more battleships - same amount of cruisers and slightly more frigs (just the areas ive been around) Other areas ie delve have had a boost while some others have been nerfed Im a happy little camper now - CCP 4tw. |

CueCia
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:46:00 -
[32]
I would guess bounties hasnt changed and those are crap nowadays.
|

DeGrand
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:46:00 -
[33]
Edited by: DeGrand on 27/12/2005 11:47:29 *Ahem* pick up loot, hold full ? -> secure cans. Moving to a system with npc stations in em is better tho.
It`s still better than before, lots of triple BS spawns to be found..and if you cultivate your system (keep the good spawns, kill the crap ones) then you can make a bundle, and make a BS from the loot after 2 nights.
Oh and gimme the BS sized commanders back ffs! Them cruiser ones are crap.
|

Face Lifter
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:48:00 -
[34]
Rat hunting got noticeably easier and more profitable since RMR patch. The only nerf I experienced is lack of commander and hauler spawns. This one was very noticeable. My guess is that the NPC spawn generation algorithm got changed into something a lot less random. In certain areas you'll never find a commander spawn. I guess in certain areas you never find good bs spawn either, hence it seems like a nerf to you.
Overall, NPC changes were good, but randomization of spawns got nerfed. You just need to find systems where good spawns appear.
|

Wrayeth
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:48:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Wrayeth on 27/12/2005 11:52:43 Edited by: Wrayeth on 27/12/2005 11:50:36
Originally by: DeGrand *Ahem* pick up loot, hold full ? -> secure cans. Moving to a system with npc stations in em is better tho.
It`s still better than before, lots of triple BS spawns to be found..and if you cultivate your system (keep the good spawns, kill the crap ones) then you can make a bundle, and make a BS from the loot after 2 nights.
I'd do that, but we don't own any systems like that. If the alliance would actually work together and take over a freakin' area with those type of spawns, it'd be great - but right now we aren't. And when decisions ARE made, the membership only hears about them AFTER the fact - like the war with BoB. No one from my corp knew that was coming - not even our CEO (personally, I have no problem with the war, but it'd be nice to know ahead of time when something like that's going to happen). -Wrayeth
Go away. |

Zolofine
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:51:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Wrayeth I check every battleship can...when I actually FIND a battleship spawn, anyway. Loot was great for a while after RMR, but now it's just as bad as the spawns.
I'd move up to Core, but it seems my esteemed alliance isn't willing to make the effort to kick you guys out. 
I strongly advise you to also check the cans of the lower spawns. Especially the BC spawns. You might find it worth your time ;-).
Ps: I don't hunt in core, and sry to hear that. |

MysticNZ
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:59:00 -
[37]
Crusier spawms drop impressive loot in 00 sometimes.
Btw, i'm seeing 3x bs spawns here... 1.6m each... wtf is the problem? -
                        |

welsh wizard
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 11:59:00 -
[38]
I have to disagree here, as you know Wrayeth we both inhabit the same part of Fountain.
At any time of day I can undock, fire up my scanner and ALWAYS find at least 3+ 1.1mil+ isk battleship spawns in the nearby belts. If you put your mind to it, you can make 100mil+ isk a day in our particular part of Fountain.
It's not as if you have to worry about Xelas crashing your party either.... ;)
|

Temerlyn
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 12:02:00 -
[39]
Sorry mate but your obviously doing it wrong.
Even on a bad day i make 5-10 mil an hour and thats before i even sell the loot.
In one day i can get a Battleship worth of mins from loot recycles.
Again, adapt and overcome.
|

Wrayeth
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 12:03:00 -
[40]
Heh...
The Taurus and Wyvern constellations don't have **** for battlehips in them. I found exactly ONE spawn with more than one battleship prior to downtime, and I went through 30 belts and was the only person in system. -Wrayeth
Go away. |

Traxio Nacho
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 12:05:00 -
[41]
Originally by: CueCia I totally agree to wrayeths post. This is nothing but insane, CCP you claim that you want to get more people to 0.0 but do you honestly believe that by making it more profitable to be in empire is the way?
And for the person who said that NPC bounties are better now: Not a chance in hell. Biggest bounty on a regular BS ive seen is 950k, and those good sir, are very unusual. You are more likely to find 500k ones if you find them at all.
So by taking away NPCing in 0.0, with the most crappy mineral market in months making mining alot less profitable, how do you expect us to survive out here? And I mind you, not everyone is into mining and only NPCs for a living.
I know, lets go use the freaking lvl 4 agents. Bounties on those ships are CRAP as well but at least you get loyalty points.
You are nerfing all ways we have to make isk in this game, its becoming unplayable unless you are a lucky bastard and own a T2 BPO. Which most of us isnt.
So for heavens sake, acknowledge your mistake and correct it please!
Dunno where your hunting but where I am you have multiple BS at least 70% are 950k plus and if u do get 500k u get at least 2 of them, the BC spawns 225K each BC which takes about 2 volleys to kill, the HACS upto 375k each.
lvl 4 npc bountys have been reduced again so are even loss profitable now.
|

Azuriel Talloth
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 12:07:00 -
[42]
Find out the true system sec of your system. Likely it's too tame to spawn the best npc groups.
|

Wrayeth
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 12:09:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Azuriel Talloth Find out the true system sec of your system. Likely it's too tame to spawn the best npc groups.
Yep - except we only have one system in our entire area with good pirate sec status, and that's always ratted out. (It's also the only system with good minerals.)
If CCP truly wants people out of Empire, they should make multiple systems in each 0.0 constellation profitable, not just one or two. That way, there'd be a REASON for players to inhabit them. -Wrayeth
Go away. |

welsh wizard
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 12:15:00 -
[44]
Edited by: welsh wizard on 27/12/2005 12:16:01 Where exactly are you based Wrayeth? If you're anywhere near me (which I believe you are) then you must be either extremely unlucky or too stubborn to see it. The high end rat spawns are crawling out of every orifice, no joke.
|

TFU 2
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 13:43:00 -
[45]
Last night i had 3 1.5M BS plus escort with 2 1m haulers. Not seen an officer type for ages though
|

Velsharoon
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 13:48:00 -
[46]
I havent seen anything faction or commander apart from two domination BC, im starting to think the chap talking about randomisation has hit the hail on the head as I have lots of BS spawns
|

Earthan
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 14:00:00 -
[47]
If they have nerfed npc again thats sad:(
Imho they needed not nerfing but boosting the risk by adding more warp scrmbling/webifying.
Well if its bad guess im back to mining
*****************************
Out here on the perimeter there are no stars Out here we is stoned-immaculate.
|

MalaMo
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 14:01:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Traxio Nacho
Dunno where your hunting but where I am you have multiple BS at least 70% are 950k plus and if u do get 500k u get at least 2 of them, the BC spawns 225K each BC which takes about 2 volleys to kill, the HACS upto 375k each.
lvl 4 npc bountys have been reduced again so are even loss profitable now.
Well systems with that kind of spawns are rare, I saw similar spawns in delve but to many BoB and company around so I decide to check again syndicate after RMR to see if they are better then before. Too much expectation, before there were BS now are BCs. Crap crap crap... Nothing new if you want to get best from 0.0 get in some big aliance. Doh  ------------- Don't drink and drive, logon to EVE and fly. |

Lunaticdie04
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 14:10:00 -
[49]
My god you do complain alot. So many people have given you good ideas but you just ***** ***** *****. Collecting loot then making a safespot and jetting the loot there for hauling back to a station later.
'Culltivating a system' as someone said. I call it chaining a system. Keep the BS spawns alive by killin gonly the BS and leave the smaller rats alone (frigs or cruisers). After a few hours of hunting you will have made tens of millions in bountys. And don't forget all the loot you've collected. Maybe find a system that has uber evil rats. This site might help you find some.
If your still planning on quitting then just do it. EVE doesn't need any more whiners. It does have its faults but if you all your going to do is complain and not make any suggestions as to how it can be fixed then **** off.
P.S. Can I have your stuff?
|

slip66
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 14:23:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Wrayeth Edited by: Wrayeth on 27/12/2005 11:24:47
Originally by: Nikolai Nuvolari Is it just my imagination, or are all your posts complaints?
Yeah, most of them are. I'd rather be playing the game instead of posting, except when I have something that's screwing up my game experience. EDIT: Or I'm still awake during downtime with nothing better to do.
Use on of you alts, take 7 days train him to use a hauler, logff/logon hauler
|

dantes inferno
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 14:29:00 -
[51]
well today ive had god know how much single BS spawns (from 500 - 1.4),a triple 500k spawn, a double 1.4 mil spawn, a triple 950k spawn and a TS 6 mil spawn..so i dont think they have nerfed anything...yet _____
"When mothers warned their children that the monster would get them, that monster was me. I was the nightmare that kept |

Gungankllr
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 14:45:00 -
[52]
If you want to compare nerfings, try L4 missions.
NPC bounties were nerfed, missiles were nerfed, and finally NPC's are stronger and jam/dampen/scramble.
If I had an inroad to 0.0, I'd happily NPC all bloody day instead of grinding missions.
|

Deja Thoris
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 15:07:00 -
[53]
This is quite funny. There was a post a few days back where a PA guy moaned there was now too much ISK in ratting.
Now you claim the opposite.
|

Kraven Kor
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 15:11:00 -
[54]
I dunno Wrayeth, I think it has been better since RMR but that's just me. I'd advise seeing if you can get a younger toon to haul loot for you and split the minerals -- we turn a ~weeks rat hunting into Battleships with a Scrap Processing 5 character :)
|

Icee Cold
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 17:59:00 -
[55]
Alot of you are talking out of your butt..sorry to say. Yes right after RMR these was a HUGE boost to the BS spawns. They have nerfed it(the BS spawns) HARD since RMR.
Now is it better than it was before RMR? Well I don't know...maybe a little bit. But they HAVE nerfed the spawn rate of BSes from the RMR release. If you think they have not then you either A) think 4 hour of ratting is enough for you to "know" B) never did enough ratting right after RMR to see the insane amount of BSes that were spawning.
|

Kurren
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 18:27:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Wrayeth
Originally by: Martin Gore The rats needed nerfing really, the amount of 3 x 1.4 mill bs spawns were silly.
How so? Is there some sort of law that says you can't make money ratting unless you find lots of officer spawns (which I don't)?
Seriously, you STILL didn't make as much ratting as you did mining Arkonor, Bistot, or Mercoxite.
Well, I certainly hope you didn't plan on making your fortune on killing frigates...
And, mining is boring... so to keep people doing it, the pay-off is better. *************************************************
Let's be honest, you know you think it's funny! =) |

NebulousBlur
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 18:35:00 -
[57]
I think you've just been unlucky.
I went to my normal haunts last night to hunt some rats and all I found were cruisers and frigates at every asteroid belt. After clearing them out and waiting, I started finding battleships once again.
Proud user of Warp Core Stabilizers |

Jamm0
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 18:59:00 -
[58]
Farm the belts, chain the bs. Not really that hard.
By 'the rat spawns in 0.0 got nerfed into crap again' what do you exactly mean. Ive npc'd once since rmr, there were more multiple bs spawns with increased bounty's and easiser to kill. Have they changed the system again?
If re-installing somthing does not fix your problem, bin it.
Nerf Amarr.(oh its been done now :o) |

Virago
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 19:38:00 -
[59]
Wrayeth....where exactly are you hunting? 3 Jumps from Jita?
Dude...the low sec rat spawns are ridiculous now....I've made more money in bounties and rat loot since RMR than my whole time in low sec. (3 months)
My main hunts in one particular 0.0 system, which is on the upper end of being 0.0, and there are twin Bships on 90% of the belts. This past weekend I found 5 Arby Siege, 7 Arby Heavies, 2 Arby Cruise, Dread Ballistic, Dread Cloak, 7 Eutelic cap chargers....and the list goes on.....and increased my Security by almost a whole point.
If anything the rats really DO need nerfing. It's crazy....
|

Exaali Vendraxxil
|
Posted - 2005.12.27 19:45:00 -
[60]
My impression is that the 0.0 spawns *now* aren't as good as they were immediately after the RMR patch ('good' as in frequency of multi BS spawns). I am not (nor do I think the OP is) saying they *suck* now, but they're not as good as immed. post-patch. I have no data to back this up. Just my impression.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |