| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Vhelesa
|
Posted - 2006.01.11 01:06:00 -
[1]
Not sure if this has been suggested, but would be great if there were more keyboard shortcuts for:
drone control, keep at range, orbit, tactical overlay, lock target, and may be a few others.
Any opinions welcome, it just gets annoying at times to just move the mouse and click.
|

Tommy TenKreds
|
Posted - 2006.01.20 02:45:00 -
[2]
Oh God Yes!
Why are there so few shortcuts CCP? This almost total reliance on the mouse is frustrating at best.
Is there any good reason on god's green earth why we can't have fast-key for the autopilot, so I can finally switch of that otherwise redundant part of the HUD?
Tommy TenKreds Signature Contest -- 120 million ISK giveaway. |

Geiran Thorne
|
Posted - 2006.01.20 12:28:00 -
[3]
/signed
|

Dhejay Centrix
|
Posted - 2006.01.20 14:09:00 -
[4]
Wholeheartedly signed with a very large stick.
|

Lord Matrix
|
Posted - 2006.01.20 21:33:00 -
[5]
You can already assign a key to enable/disable autopilot.
|

hydraSlav
|
Posted - 2006.01.20 22:06:00 -
[6]
Yes, that and the "make bookmark" shortcut.
And why dont the "accelerate/decelerate" shortcuts work?
|

Azzmet Shrapt
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 01:04:00 -
[7]
I would especially use a Lock-On shortcut.
/signed.
EVE Applets - Every little feature you've ever wanted.. |

Crackerhead
|
Posted - 2006.01.22 17:43:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Tommy TenKreds Oh God Yes!
Is there any good reason on god's green earth why we can't have fast-key for the autopilot, so I can finally switch of that otherwise redundant part of the HUD?
I created an shortcut for toggling the autopilot on/off. The options window has autopilot listed (but too few other items of importance). I use alt-a for autopilot.
|

Tommy TenKreds
|
Posted - 2006.01.28 23:38:00 -
[9]
Originally by: *****erhead I created an shortcut for toggling the autopilot on/off. The options window has autopilot listed (but too few other items of importance). I use alt-a for autopilot.
Oh rly. I looked very carefully (I thought) and did not see it. :\
Will take another look - thanks. 
CCP fix the chat text alignment bug please. |

Strongarm Sally
|
Posted - 2006.01.29 02:30:00 -
[10]
I'd love to see a 'lock all' shortcut that would lock the nearest enemy targets up to the max you can have - starting with the closest one. Another would be 'fire all' that would fire all your weapons at the active target. (why not, we have a reload all key now)
Awful lot of 'open/close window' shortcuts possible... Lets expand it a bit :)
/signed
Protector of the Khanid Region Economy
Channel 'diemacrodie' |

Matt Steel
|
Posted - 2006.01.29 18:04:00 -
[11]
Oh yes!! more shortcuts.. we need them, would make a lot of things easier and faster.
/Signed
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |