| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s) |

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:08:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Siigari Kitawa The second one is like a direct rip-off of the SomethingAwful forums, but I'll be a big girl and not complain.
I would suggest "homage" rather than "rip off". I've paid tribute to lots of things throughout WDA's past, and if Urban wanted to tip the hat off to the great SomethingAwful I wasn't going to poo-poo it.
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:12:00 -
[32]
Why is this dreadnought pink?
Sorry couldn't resist.
My broken heart leaves my mind in pieces, temptation wins in the end |
|

Vixa Ambrodel
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:14:00 -
[33]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Why is this dreadnought pink?
Sorry couldn't resist.
Good question... Why is that, Eris? 
|

Siigari Kitawa
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:17:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Winterblink
Originally by: Siigari Kitawa The second one is like a direct rip-off of the SomethingAwful forums, but I'll be a big girl and not complain.
I would suggest "homage" rather than "rip off". I've paid tribute to lots of things throughout WDA's past, and if Urban wanted to tip the hat off to the great SomethingAwful I wasn't going to poo-poo it.
Oh, well yeah, homage is more appropriate. I like what you do, I didn't know how to say it better though. It's been a bad day for me. But yeah. <3 you Winterblink, have my babies? _________ roflfest 2006 - be there |

Urban Mongral
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:17:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Urban Mongral on 13/01/2006 20:24:21 ummm sorry - second one of what?
I don't normally read SA (its blocked by the work firewall) so I don't really know what your talking about. If its the picture of the computer, well thats just an really old IBM machine I found on wikipedia - as for the quotes, well thre is only one way you can take BugsBBQ
Poor Eris - I hope your not comming down with a cold  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:35:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Why is this dreadnought pink?
Sorry couldn't resist.
Maybe we shall explore that in an upcoming Warp Drive Active. :D
|

oDDiTy V2
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 21:38:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Eris Discordia Why is this dreadnought pink?
Sorry couldn't resist.
It is a mystery.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |