| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s) |

Seleene
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 08:41:00 -
[1]
Last week's WDA already had me LMAO:
WDA LINKAGE #1
This week is even better. For anyone who has ever met the Senior Producer in person, you'll understand why this is one of the funniest WDA's ever. 
WDA LINKAGE #2
Props to Urban Mongrel for that one and, as always, BLINKY RULES!  -
History of the MC Teaser Trailer |

Nyphur
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 08:54:00 -
[2]
Heh. WDA, awesome as always.
|

Iorya Dragon
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 08:59:00 -
[3]
muhahaha, superb
|

Slink Grinsdikild
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 09:21:00 -
[4]
/me chuckles at "Phat Lewt" 
|

Elissen
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 09:52:00 -
[5]
Quality stuff  ---- ICSC Red Moon Rising edition: Jumpplanner tool - Routeplanner for all jumpcapable ships! |

Galluk
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 09:55:00 -
[6]
First time I read through the newest WDA, I didn;t see what was so funny, so I reread it.
Hahahaha. Minmatar have scientists. that's funny.
|

ParMizaN
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:06:00 -
[7]
 
Phenomena of ironies, cast the litany aside How intelligible, blessed be the forgetful |
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:24:00 -
[8]
He has now.. 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] - [Give me money!] |
|

Grimpak
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:25:00 -
[9]
Originally by: ParMizaN
 
I second that with more     ----------------
Originally by: Abdalion Shoot him ingame if you don't like this person. If you do like him, go mine veldspar with him.
|

Gothikia
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:26:00 -
[10]
rofl second link is hi-larious 
-------------
|
|

Oveur

|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:29:00 -
[11]
Yeah 
The fun thing is tho, this morning when I came to work, there actually was a 4TL outside the office marked Grolsch but it didn't have Phat Lewts. Senior Producer EVE Online
|
|

franny
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:32:00 -
[12]
hawt IBM chick hmm, *looks around* not on this shift.... damn, I need to transfer departments and / or shifts
(and yes I work 3rd shift in an IBM Datacenter, babysitting mainframes)
|

Avon
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:32:00 -
[13]
Was the driver a hawt chick? ______________________________________________
The Battleships is not and should not be a solo pwnmobile - Oveur |

sonofollo
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:46:00 -
[14]
rofl Im a happy little camper now - CCP 4tw. |

Rimme Ettakar
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:47:00 -
[15]
Originally by: franny hawt IBM chick hmm, *looks around* not on this shift.... damn, I need to transfer departments and / or shifts
(and yes I work 3rd shift in an IBM Datacenter, babysitting mainframes)
I hear they have Hawt Babes in BCS. Well, that's what I hear ...
RE
|

Ribbo
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 10:59:00 -
[16]
not many hawt chicks in northharbour or hursley park,uk when i was there either :(
nice WDA btw :D funneh.
- fanboi'ing eve-celebrities the world over. |

Nexus Sprite
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 11:03:00 -
[17]
Phat lewt. 
|

Uther Doull
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 13:56:00 -
[18]
bleerg grolsch, i hope you blew it and the loot can :P
|

GouldFish
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 14:07:00 -
[19]
great, I always wondered abotu some of those sayings :)
** please unlock the ^ thread ** |

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 14:25:00 -
[20]
/me wonders if he should be avoiding undocking from stations for a while...
|

Ayla Vanir
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 14:29:00 -
[21]
As a project, I'm taking all the "4tw" statements in Local and these forums, doing a find+replace on them, replacing the text with the phrase "four trouser weasels".
So far, things make more sense now.
Escrow Market Revamp
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.01.13 14:36:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Winterblink /me wonders if he should be avoiding undocking from stations for a while...
He's a dev, he can get you in stations as well... 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] - [Give me money!] |
|

Wrayeth
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 14:47:00 -
[23]
LMFAO...
Priceless.  -Wrayeth
|

Urban Mongral
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 17:13:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Urban Mongral on 13/01/2006 17:13:02
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: Winterblink /me wonders if he should be avoiding undocking from stations for a while...
He's a dev, he can get you in stations as well... 
Yeah - thats what I'm afraid of, perhaps we should take the mickey out of sombody less powerful next time Blinky ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|
|

Wrangler

|
Posted - 2006.01.13 18:07:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Urban Mongral
Yeah - thats what I'm afraid of, perhaps we should take the mickey out of sombody less powerful next time Blinky
You've already done me, so don't even think about it. 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] - [Give me money!] |
|

Soren
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 18:18:00 -
[26]
lolz, don't quit Eve winter , ever. _______________________________________________
|

Urban Mongral
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 18:36:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: Urban Mongral
Yeah - thats what I'm afraid of, perhaps we should take the mickey out of sombody less powerful next time Blinky
You've already done me, so don't even think about it. 
so you wouldn't be interesed in a return of the jockstrap? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Winterblink
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 19:37:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Urban Mongral
Originally by: Wrangler
Originally by: Urban Mongral
Yeah - thats what I'm afraid of, perhaps we should take the mickey out of sombody less powerful next time Blinky
You've already done me, so don't even think about it. 
so you wouldn't be interesed in a return of the jockstrap?
I don't think anyone would be interested in that. :)
As far as picking on someone less powerful, that's a tough one. TomB's too easy a target, Keiron's too dman nice, and we all know Eris wears the pants around here.
Probably the next best candidate is Mr. Forum Search himself, t20. :)
|
|

Eris Discordia

|
Posted - 2006.01.13 19:45:00 -
[29]
I'm tempted to give suggestions but that would be mean and...well I have this hunch that if I would name a few names and drop hints weird things will happen to my ships ingame.
Bloody tempting though
*coughs* nebulai - gender &race change, hammerhead- boobies?, gnauton-JOVIANS *coughs*
Nice weather huh?
My broken heart leaves my mind in pieces, temptation wins in the end |
|

Siigari Kitawa
|
Posted - 2006.01.13 20:03:00 -
[30]
The second one is like a direct rip-off of the SomethingAwful forums, but I'll be a big girl and not complain. _________ roflfest 2006 - be there |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |