| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 04:31:00 -
[1]
Power Corupts Trading is proud to present all T2 Componets for sale at the following prices. Post what you want here, or eve mail me. Pick up is in Pimebeka on all orders under 200mil. All orders over 200mil will be deliverd to you.
Antimatter Reactor Unit - 33000isk Crystalline Carbonide Armor - 7600isk Deflection Shield Emitter - 12000isk Electrolytic Capacitor Unit - 9900isk Emp Pulse Generator - 12000isk Fernite Carbide Composite Armor - 11000isk Fusion Reactor Unit - 8200isk Fusion Thruster - 12600isk Gravimetric Sensor Cluster - 10400isk Graviton Pulse Generator - 12500isk Graviton Reactor Unit - 33100isk Ion Thruster - 12100isk Laser Focusing Crystals - 9900isk Laser Sensor Cluster - 10800isk Linear Shield Emitter - 11000isk Magnetometric Sensor Cluster - 9100isk Magpulse Thruster - 13000isk Nanoelectrical Microprocessor - 8000isk Nanomechanical Microprocessor - 8500isk Nuclear Pulse Generator - 12900isk Nuclear Reactor Unit - 33300isk Oscillator Capacitor - 8000isk Particle Accelerator Unit - 9100 isk Photon Microprocessor - 7500isk Plasma Pulse - 12500isk Plasma Thruster - 13200isk Pulse Shield Emitter - 9200isk Quantum Microprocessor - 8200k Radar Sensor Cluster - 9900isk Scalar Capcitor Unit - 9300isk Superconductor Rails - 10500isk Sustained Shield Emitter - 11500isk Tesseract Capacitor Unit - 9000isk Thermonuclear Trigger Unit - 11100isk Titanium Diborite Armor Plate - 10200isk Tungsten Carbide Armor Plate - 9400isk
-----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Siren Shiva
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 10:22:00 -
[2]
This is looking good.
I am currently considering T2 producers for a Gallente components order (list on the Eos BPO at perfect skills x 20). Could you please give me a total price for 20x Eos components, and more importantly, an ETA as well?
I need this fairly soon, others are waiting for an answer as well.
Thankie <3
|

Asurix
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 11:04:00 -
[3]
quantum microprocessor 8200k? it's 20k on market
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 14:32:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Asurix quantum microprocessor 8200k? it's 20k on market
A) I saw a shuttle once for 1bil isk, does this mean i need to charge that for my shuttles.
B) I deal mostly in bulk = good prices for materials = i can produce componets cheaper.
C) Buy 10mil from me so you can resell for 20k each  -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 14:34:00 -
[5]
All factory slots are full and used up for next 6 weeks. Thank you all for the oppurtunity to serve the Eve Community. Will bump this thread up when I open 1 of my 20 slots. Thanks Again. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Dark Shikari
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 14:40:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Proton Power
Fusion Reactor Unit - 8200isk
20,000 please. -- Proud member of the [23].
The Tachikomas are DEAD! Click sig for video.
|

DarkDev
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 14:41:00 -
[7]
Fusion Reactor Unit - 8200isk
Is this right??
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 14:57:00 -
[8]
For all you freaking about fusion reactor prices, take a look at materials required, look on market in jita for them and come up with a price, its still cheaper than my price, and i get way better deals than Jita Prices. C/C is only about 60isk each, Ferregol is about 5k each, and fermonic condensates (Sry can't spell) is about 900isk for me. = about 6400isk each, my price gives 2k profit each. 2k every few min isn't bad in my books and is where i want to be. Thanks to my suppliers, there prices, I can do this. Again all slots are full for next 6 weeks. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

DarkDev
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 15:16:00 -
[9]
So im assuming that you have no stock for the next 6 weeks ....right? Do you take preorders?
|

Kralizec
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 15:26:00 -
[10]
Proton Power, have you received my ingame order? If so, I'm in no hurry, tho an indication would help my planning.
Thankyou. 
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 15:51:00 -
[11]
For those asking about orders, as of last night I took all orders i could. If you don't have a price from me, that means you were to late, and I appologize for this. As of right now I am working out a deal with another T2 supplier to just do some of his building due to the new extended run times for componets, if this goes through, I will be working for him 100% and not taking any more orders at the end of my current 6 week project. I am going to delete my prices from the website so it stops all the people freaken out. GL and for those that didn't get an order in time, I will look you up if things dont work out. -----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |

Kralizec
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 16:00:00 -
[12]

|

Carp
|
Posted - 2006.01.21 21:47:00 -
[13]
so in other words... you prices were WAY too cheap and you're basically handing out free money? At those prices I'll buy EVERYTHING you could produce ever. Your idea of profit calculations are WAY off... convo me if you ever desire to get serious about your business, maybe we could come up with beneficial plan for us both.
|

Proton Power
|
Posted - 2006.01.22 06:43:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Carp so in other words... you prices were WAY too cheap and you're basically handing out free money? At those prices I'll buy EVERYTHING you could produce ever. Your idea of profit calculations are WAY off... convo me if you ever desire to get serious about your business, maybe we could come up with beneficial plan for us both.
LOL is the only thing i can think of when i read this. What you want for profit and what I want for profit are 2 totaly differant things. I am happy making a couple hundred mil a week off this, its easy, i put somthing into a factory slot, later deliver it. Not much work involved at all.
My plan was and is beneficial for me, I now have 6+ weeks or orders to work on, I will make 891mil isk profit in those 6 weeks. Is that great isk, No. Am i working hard for that isk No.
-----------------------------------------------
Keep the Game Rolling. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |